Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:45:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The price appears to be going steadiliy up, time to buy in?  (Read 800 times)
TranTrongit

Activity: 339
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 10:03:43 AM

when buy ? and when sell.?  I think it is based on the technical analysis, market judgment of each trader. No one can see the price of bitcoin in the future. If you are a long-term investor. I think the bitcoin price under $ 6k5 is a nice price to buy in long term hold.
Letre

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:28:51 AM

If you try to make short time profit I guess you can buy around 5330 to 5500 euro. But there is always risk as it can’t be said how the market for BTC will turn in future. This is up to you whether you want to buy in or not.
vinbentrob

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:40:26 AM

At this point in Cryptocurrency,  the market is down and bearish,  many people want to sell and few people want to buy and lots of people are holding!  To your question,  I think is is smart to buy now but don't expect any price rise soon.  This year's bearish market is tiring!

ClaytonLWils

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:01:58 PM

Price of BTC ranged from 6217 USD to 8397 USD in July 2018. So if you look for investing on BTC for short time I guess you can buy around 5400 euro. But it can’t be surely predicted that this month going to be like the previous one.

◆ Dove | P-To-P Internet Sharing Network  (http://dove.network/)
Internet for anyone
LateMoveR52

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:18:55 PM

Actually it is not quite easy for someone to predict the market for BTC. If you have enough money you can wait till the price takes dip around 5300 euro. Buying at higher price won’t be a good idea if you try to make short time profit.
Ryker1

Activity: 1932
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:20:13 PM

when buy ? and when sell.?  I think it is based on the technical analysis, market judgment of each trader. No one can see the price of bitcoin in the future. If you are a long-term investor. I think the bitcoin price under $ 6k5 is a nice price to buy in long term hold.
Indeed, if you're a long term investor, then this time is perfect for you, $6,000 is pretty low now, if you are patient, you can earn in the near future, I guess there will be no loss since you're a long term investor, you can just sell your coin once Bitcoin recovers, and also the $5,600 line is still not broken, so if it goes down there, you can just wait till it goes up again.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
AltCoinShooter

Activity: 230

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:23:10 PM

I think the best way for is to wait for a while. Because this may not continue in the following days because I don’t think that the market has become completely stable
CoinMarKetHW

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:36:47 PM

I think the way market is recovering maybe the price of Bitcoin will start rise gradually. So in my opinion I think it’s better to buy some coins than buying later
MetaPhorse007

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:44:37 PM

Actually the price fluctuation is not anyone’s hand. So you can’t get a proper pattern of fluctuation. So it will be risky to suggest you anything as the market is still not stable
MetalCoinMTC

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:50:36 PM

It would seem that the costs are dumping again so sit tight for the main issue roughly $5900 then purchase the bitcoins and again the costs will move upwards which is the patterns bitcoin is following for up to seven days.
MorningTradeNeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:51:44 PM

These kinds of changes are in a dive rate and occur in the meantime conflictingly yet these fluctuations don't cause plentifully affect on broad-scale wander yet, little scale theories are no doubt contributed by these instabilities.
BTCCavalletto

Activity: 176

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:56:59 PM

I'd recommend buying now since no doubt the cost has started to recover around three days earlier. Don’t waste extra time and buy before it's past the final turning point.
wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 706

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:06:08 PM

I've been examining the price of BTC since August 9 2018. It has been very up and down. By as much as 10% at times.
I was waiting for this next dip of ~10% before buying in and Holding....  but it's looking to me like it's breaking out of the up/down trend of late and quite steadily going up.
I've so far made a string of bad moves involving crypto..
Would you recommend buying in now at around 5720 euro, or waiting for it to (hopefully) dip down to 5400 euro again, as it has many times in the last two weeks.?
Thanks for any advise.

Just a question, if you have admitted that you have made a series of bad moves when it comes to trading cryptocurrencies, why do you keep trying? Have you acquired new knowledge that guarantees another attempt to try to trade? Have you adjusted your strategy and have you tested it?

I am not trying to be disrespectful but maybe it is time to try something else, sometimes no matter how much you study you are simply not good at something and that is fine, but even if you are not a very good trader maybe you can be a very good long term holder and if that is the case then buying at the current prices is a good idea since it is unlikely the price is going to go that much lower.
NeckettMarket

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:17:24 PM

The price was less in the last few months. I think you should buy bitcoins now. Because there is no guarantee that the price will be decreased or increased. So, you should invest now.
BarnabyETH

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:27:22 PM

If you want to invest for less time then it is the best time to buy the bitcoins. But if you want to invest for a long time then obviously you should follow tactics to get the profit.
mairespleet

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:10:50 PM

I prefer to buy some bitcoin now before the price goes higher. It’s never too late. Still the price is lower and it will start rising very soon. So grab the opportunity to make some good profit.
mairespleet

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:21:24 PM

I think you should not waste time. Buy some coin and hold it. The market is in an correction period and soon it will be stable. I hope you will be benefited. 
BounderbyMAX

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:32:50 PM

It depends on the strategy you want to follow. If you want quick profit then you should wait till the price will start rising, probably when it will be around $6k. But if you want to go for long term investment then you should buy some coin now.   
CodiepieBCT

Activity: 202

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:33:47 PM

I would buy now, as the market price seems lower now a days. And it will definitely go up. Still $6000-7000 price range is going on which will probably jump very soon. Now you have to choose your strategy by yourself.
cryptohopes

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:10:08 AM

The price goes down again. But i think it can rise again soon. I think by taking the risk it can be the moment for entering the market. Risk is the part of cryptocurrency so i think we have to go with it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: