Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:13:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The price appears to be going steadiliy up, time to buy in?  (Read 798 times)
Raufjoze

Activity: 317
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:45:34 AM

to buy coins or invest in altcoins does not have to wait for prices to fall, because the value of the crypto currency cannot be predicted in advance, because as a trader it must have its own strategy to buy and sell

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:04:47 AM

In recent time bitcoin price is moving well. That’s why you can invest on this project and wait for next year. I believe price will raise more in near future.

Although I do not see any visible changes on the crypto market, you might better buy Bitcoins right now. Next year or even earlier BTC will be much more expensive.
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:33:25 AM

I dont think that the market is going steadily up, as the market is moving with 10 % up and down, like traders ar buying near $6000 range and as soon as it goes up 10% they start selling and bring back the old price. This is following for past 1 or 2 months, So now it is taking support nearby $6000k side and if breakout upside then we can see the price going $8000+ price
People just want to see what they want to see, you could show the very same chart to 100 traders and you will get one hundred different interpretations about that chart and in an even more funny twist they will never really agree about a common chart that describes the behavior that they are seeing, this is why I have always thought about charts as nothing more as fortune telling and as we know it has been shown time and time again that those that do technical analysis do very poorly over the long term, and most the time they are surpassed by those people that instead just hold their coins for the long term.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Polkadott

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:36:56 AM

yes now the prices of bitcoin and other altcoins are starting to rise and now is a good time to invest, buy a few different coins to avoid if one of the coins goes down later, because the nature of the crypto currency is unpredictable
blindminer

Activity: 360
Merit: 120

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:53:03 AM

I dont think that the market is going steadily up, as the market is moving with 10 % up and down, like traders ar buying near $6000 range and as soon as it goes up 10% they start selling and bring back the old price. This is following for past 1 or 2 months, So now it is taking support nearby $6000k side and if breakout upside then we can see the price going $8000+ price
People just want to see what they want to see, you could show the very same chart to 100 traders and you will get one hundred different interpretations about that chart and in an even more funny twist they will never really agree about a common chart that describes the behavior that they are seeing, this is why I have always thought about charts as nothing more as fortune telling and as we know it has been shown time and time again that those that do technical analysis do very poorly over the long term, and most the time they are surpassed by those people that instead just hold their coins for the long term.

Totally spot on, none of the TA experts did forecast the massive bullrun last year and I don't know of anyone who warned at the peak that the party will be over soon, let alone that we would heading towards a long bear market.

LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:32:25 PM

yes you are right now the price of bitcoin seems to have begun to show a sign of rising prices so now is the right time to buy as much cryptocurrency as you can so you don't miss this movement when the price starts to rise again.

The market is still down to $7k and yes it was a decent price to invest a huge amount because in this way you can earn more profit when when the market started to pump up again.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:11:28 PM

I've been examining the price of BTC since August 9 2018. It has been very up and down. By as much as 10% at times.
I was waiting for this next dip of ~10% before buying in and Holding....  but it's looking to me like it's breaking out of the up/down trend of late and quite steadily going up.
I've so far made a string of bad moves involving crypto..
Would you recommend buying in now at around 5720 euro, or waiting for it to (hopefully) dip down to 5400 euro again, as it has many times in the last two weeks.?
Thanks for any advise.

Since you have made so many bad moves then it is the time to change your strategy, you seem to want to predict the movements of bitcoin and then earn money while trading, am I right? But that has not worked, so it is the time to try something different, become a long term holder, the prices are not going to get that much better and if you invest enough money in bitcoin then it is likely that in the next years you could multiply your money many times over if you are willing to wait.
JimmieA

Activity: 396
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:51:29 PM

According to the price chart of the crypto, in general almost the price of the crypto tends to increase, may continue in the coming time. That means that this is also an opportunity for to make more profit. However, the market is still not very stable.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:53:12 PM

I've been examining the price of BTC since August 9 2018. It has been very up and down. By as much as 10% at times.
I was waiting for this next dip of ~10% before buying in and Holding....  but it's looking to me like it's breaking out of the up/down trend of late and quite steadily going up.
Would you recommend buying in now at around 5720 euro, or waiting for it to (hopefully) dip down to 5400 euro again, as it has many times in the last two weeks.?
Thanks for any advise.

What tools or indicators you have been used up? Are you more on technical or fundamentals or none?

This market volatility can really fucked you up for how many times because theres no significant percentage on how the market moves.It can dumped 30-50% on worst market conditions and can pump out for higher percentages.
dzkazmi

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:08:18 PM

Today its again a green pricing but lets see how long it will stay green. I just want a bull run now but it seems still some time left in December lol.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Adrin

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:48:09 PM

Sure. If you think this for bitcoin then this is the perfect time for buy and hold. Buy as much as you can. There is no chance for drop again within two or three months I think. Even you can buy ethereum also. It is true that if bitcoin drop then ethereum also follow it. Now bitcoin going steadily up so I think ethereum also follow it. For sure look at the daily price for bitcoin and ethereum. You can find this exact and current price in any news or exchange sites. Example: Coindesk.
hector3115

Activity: 481
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:31:42 PM

For me it is also feeling like we're not going to drop down anymore, but who knows maybe in few days from now we will be regretting of making those conclusions. We will see.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
lavara

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 08:55:18 PM

It seems that bitcoin lingered for 6-7 thousand dollars
This is also a good entry threshold for long-term storage
Of course you can wait for a lower price, but I do not think this will happen
I prefer to find good projects and participate in the beginning of the road-it is beneficial.

StairsGold(STG)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:03:23 PM

Thanks for any advise.

the price of btc. It remained stable, apparently I think it will recover the price, with the possibility of reaching new highs.
Temujhin

Activity: 129

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:56:03 PM

Yes, now the market is starting to recover and red has dominated the green, but that does not mean that in the next few months there will be a high leap, because I am still not sure about it because the market is still not stable, so waiting and buying coins is the right position right now
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:07:49 PM

As you can see, if you had waited, then August 22 could have bought bitcoin for $400 cheaper. Since August 18, the price began its decline and on August 22 it reached the lowest point in this time at $6,250. At this stage it was your only chance.
But in any case, if your goal is to buy bitcoin for a long term hold, then for you the difference of $400 should not be significant. Moreover, I doubt that you would be one of those lucky people who would have clearly guessed at what price to buy, so the difference would be even smaller.
Of course, if your goal was to buy bitcoin for a quick sale, then even $100 play an important role. But if you can't conduct such a transaction without advice, then I think that for you it's too early to engage in short term traiding.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:26:22 PM

Today its again a green pricing but lets see how long it will stay green. I just want a bull run now but it seems still some time left in December lol.
Right now the market is all red except for bitcoin diamond that is growing more than 100%, I really do not understand why, I know that you want a bull run who doesn't want one? But we do not get to choose, and it's incredibly unlikely that we're going to see a bull run in this year, it is very likely that we will need to wait for several years before we see that, I know that you may not be very happy about it but that is the reality of this market right now.
Papazola

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:12:34 PM

I cannot say the truth that prices will continue to increase because no one can accurately predict the price of bitcoin. most likely prices will fall or even increase in the coming days. because this is the right time for you to buy bitcoin
blindminer

Activity: 360
Merit: 120

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:20:57 PM

Thanks for any advise.

Since you have made so many bad moves then it is the time to change your strategy, you seem to want to predict the movements of bitcoin and then earn money while trading, am I right? But that has not worked, so it is the time to try something different, become a long term holder, the prices are not going to get that much better and if you invest enough money in bitcoin then it is likely that in the next years you could multiply your money many times over if you are willing to wait.

Totally agree. If you are loosing and you keep doing the same thing, this is the definition of insanity. Most people loose by predicting the short term prices. I also got burned many times trying to do that. Just rethink your strategy and find better ways of investing, like focussing on the long term.

yanesna3

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:37:57 PM

I cannot say the truth that prices will continue to increase because no one can accurately predict the price of bitcoin. most likely prices will fall or even increase in the coming days. because this is the right time for you to buy bitcoin

Hope, the rise will follow the fall. I do not think that the prices of the cryptocurrencies will be always going down. Some good changes are coming - the market will go up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: