Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:09:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Banned dude projects Bitcoin bounce maybe to $10k, then renewed decline to $4600  (Read 11851 times)
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 06:40:20 AM

People be saying stuffs like this, but later they will be the ones buying lots of altcoins and storing them and even talking about investing in new projects. I thought cryptocurrency is powered by the community right? They said the more demand the more the price goes up and the lesser the demand for it the prices goes down? So if it's that way, what makes you think then that altcoins will be going to zero when there are still a lot of people who are making use of it, or do these people just have plain hatred for altcoins? This is not the first person I'm seeing say this. Okay, I do know that there are lots of small altcoins that dies every day, but if altcoins are going to fall to zero, you should count the top 100 altcoins out of it, because those are not going down in any way.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Last of the V8s
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 4392

Be a bank

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 11:32:04 AM

Another comprehensive update and elaboration:

https://steemit.com/trading/@anonymint/re-anonymint-re-anonymint-re-anonymint-most-important-bitcoin-chart-ever-20190518t002235787z

This one is important to read not only for the new insight into Bitcoin price future, but also for the extensive detail on the future of the USA and the global economy.

Here is a new posited scenario chart:

https://imgur.com/a/mb88myS

WinslowIII

Activity: 308
Merit: 35

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 11:38:56 AM

People be saying stuffs like this, but later they will be the ones buying lots of altcoins and storing them and even talking about investing in new projects. I thought cryptocurrency is powered by the community right? They said the more demand the more the price goes up and the lesser the demand for it the prices goes down? So if it's that way, what makes you think then that altcoins will be going to zero when there are still a lot of people who are making use of it, or do these people just have plain hatred for altcoins? This is not the first person I'm seeing say this. Okay, I do know that there are lots of small altcoins that dies every day, but if altcoins are going to fall to zero, you should count the top 100 altcoins out of it, because those are not going down in any way.

Shitcoins serve no purpose other than to take market cap away from bitcoin. I wish they would all die, but I don't want to see everyone lose their asses either. It would be great to see everyone dump them for bitcoin and watch bitcoin hit $1m!
Last of the V8s
Legendary

Be a bank

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 02:04:08 PM
Merited by infofront (1)

Shitcoins serve no purpose other than to take market cap away from bitcoin. I wish they would all die, but I don't want to see everyone lose their asses either. It would be great to see everyone dump them for bitcoin and watch bitcoin hit $1m!

Shelby wants me to inform you, that [you] don’t realize what you wish for. Refer to the following linked blog:

https://steemit.com/money/@anonymint/rise-of-hard-money-is-a-harbinger-of-misery

His stance on altcoins is more nuanced:

As @infofront is quoted below as mentioning, I also posit that altcoins lag as they always do when BTC is rising fast, as can be confirmed on the LTCBTC historical chart.

Note altcoins have been losing leverage against BTC since roughly the start of April 2019. Altcoins can lead BTC after an oversold bottom, but then they shift back to lagging again after the initial over enthusiasm. This pattern can clearly be seen on the LTCBTC chart for the prior cryptowinter.

Also note LTCBTC has been losing leverage (i.e. decelerating, as spikes are lower) over time even though it’s highly volatile (i.e. spikes), which is expected by the S/Fs model. Presumably because rate of relative acceleration on the S/Fs model between LTC and BTC has narrowed.

Thus we can expect smaller and newer altcoins of merit to have miraculous leaps up in relative value to BTC during pauses and declines in the staircase ascent of BTC depicted in my model.

Last of the V8s
Legendary

Be a bank

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 11:03:42 PM

Stocks-to-Flows Model Provides a Plausible Reason for Coming BTC Price Acceleration:

https://steemit.com/trading/@anonymint/re-anonymint-re-anonymint-most-important-bitcoin-chart-ever-20190521t130454806z

Last of the V8s
Legendary

Be a bank

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 02:53:56 PM

This extended pause and consolidation seems to be very bullish for BTC. I expect the BTC price to come back down significantly one more time to less than $7150 before the end of the month, and possibly $6900 within the next 3 days which should bring the long/short ratio down to an acceptable 1.15 (or below) so bull move can blast off to $10,000+:

https://imgur.com/a/iIPMhl9

It’s possible to come down to the lower trendline support on my chart above at ~$6100, but that seems MUCH less likely. Anything lower than that before moving higher seems very, very unlikely, but anything is possible.

Readers in the thread may also want to check out my latest blog:

https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@anonymint/secrets-of-bitcoin-s-dystopian-valuation-model

jbreher
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660

lose: unfind ... loose: untight

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 03:59:35 PM

Vastly Lates' name is ironic once again. Deleted redundant post.

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.

I've been convicted of heresy. Convicted by a mere known extortionist. Read my Trust for details.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: