Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:08:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Many think crypto is dead. It is not.  (Read 5978 times)
sandgluenick

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:32:50 PM

I believe crypto is not dead. Everything is normal in this crypto world. Of course the market is alive, just fell at times. Crypto is at the forefront of the modern technological advancements. Some altcoins may be dead. But still there are so many ICOs going on with new ideas.
Yes, only beginners who think crypto dead because the situation was still far better than before when Crypto was still a foreigner. I am sure this is only a matter of time until the crypto market recovers and we have to wait for that.
I'm sure cypto will grow along with the development of technology because blockchain is a technology that will be very useful in my future.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
komjhq

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:45:23 PM

The sad fact is that people are scared of what they don't understand and some humans are so stubborn to the extent that instead of gaining some knowledge about the subject matter, they would just keep wallowing in their ignorance just so they would not be recorded as changing their mind from their previous opinions.
The fact is that people are not afraid, but they are disappointed by the loss of the opportunity to earn big money. The crypto-currency market has fallen so much that many have lost their means and investments.
BabatundeM

Activity: 317
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:54:23 PM

I will also joi my voice with the that of other crypto optimist that crypto is very much alive and not dead at all. The current market condition is just temporary and it insofar determinant of the future. I believe the future hokd do much opportunities for digital currency.
Nasonn

Activity: 616
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:02:26 PM

The answer is not to hold, whether one chooses to hold or not crypto will continue to thrive. The best thing about crypto is the trading, if everyone decides to hold, crypto will crash.
Miminaha

Activity: 368

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:04:19 PM

I keep reading some really desperate people on a forum (other than this one) and they seem sure that crypto is dead, because it is scam etc.

Crpyto is not dead. Don't be stupid. HODL.
i do not think that cryptocurrency is dead and i do not believe it will ever die not in the next fifty yeats for sure
Miminaha

Activity: 368

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:04:54 PM

The answer is not to hold, whether one chooses to hold or not crypto will continue to thrive. The best thing about crypto is the trading, if everyone decides to hold, crypto will crash.
cryptocurrency world is a very serious and i think that we need to take into account diffeent factors when we are talking about it
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:50:29 PM

I came across some posts of those who have also lost hope in the the cyrpto would. Crypto is very much alive and it will last for years. Crypto has got a great future ahead, because it is providing solution to so many challenges. It also has a lot of prospects.
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:52:43 PM

I keep reading some really desperate people on a forum (other than this one) and they seem sure that crypto is dead, because it is scam etc.

You are very right! Crypto is not dead. Even more, it is just a beginning and in some years everyone who was holding their tokens - will have a great reward.
Cashi

Activity: 392
Merit: 48

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:01:35 PM

I agree here, crypto market has still a very good future because many people don't know this yet and aren't invested. If they invest, new money will come in and prices go up. HODL is right now the best decision because you don't sell at a loss. Selling at a loss will be very regretful and you should consider this.

But fore sure crypto is no scam. There are scam projects, but the good ones, like BTC and ETH are for sure no scam.

Smiley Smiley
Primaryio

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:25:12 PM

I don't think it's a good thing to see the market plummet and crash as it's been doing over the last time. But to say the crypto is dead is a little bit of an overstatement. It's still fairly new technology. Almost any industry can be improved using blockchain technologies. Right now, this is the time where Alt Coin Projects/Developer Teams are working on making a usable product and establishing partnerships.
ElnurBash

Activity: 224
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:26:57 PM

it is not dead of course and i do not understand people who are talking about it like it has already happened well it has not
ElnurBash

Activity: 224
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:27:36 PM

I don't think it's a good thing to see the market plummet and crash as it's been doing over the last time. But to say the crypto is dead is a little bit of an overstatement. It's still fairly new technology. Almost any industry can be improved using blockchain technologies. Right now, this is the time where Alt Coin Projects/Developer Teams are working on making a usable product and establishing partnerships.
cryptocurrency world is our future not past so it will not die what are you all talking about such things will not happen
iwah

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

TREEBLOCK.io

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:44:46 PM

It's laughable how people use to think that cryptos is dead anytime price of coins goes down in the market, you will only hear cryptos is dead, or cryptos is about to die when the market went down, but price of market is just the demand and supply and doesn't have anything to do with the projects, so cryptos is not dead, it's here to stay.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Way2Paradise

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:02:00 AM

i do not believe that cryptocurrencies are dead or dying. people should not just look at the price. there are enough signs that crypto will continue to be successful.
Rumble97

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:31:23 AM

No, crypto is not dead indeed for now crypto is sluggish but not dead, and I am sure that for the future crypto will be able to last a long time, and hopefully in the near future the market will also revive and the cryptocurrency will stretch again
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:23:19 AM

they are not wrong, friend
we all live with different mindsets and characters, if they do not agree with our opinions, then our attitude towards them is to accept each other
let belief be in us, but humanity remains everything
cryptocurrency is our unifying medium, so don't fight just because of cryptocurrency in the future

Pelana vreo

Activity: 744

Syntrum.com

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:52:32 AM

Every year I see the technological progress that is so fast, you can see it on Google, now cryptocurrency has always been a hot topic of conversation, we know cryptocurrency uses blockchain technology and it's very good for our future.

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:18:32 PM

Crypto is very huge, potentiating and the best vast kind of investment and this kind of mistake has already done by the people a decade ago when these crypto currencies were introduced, people neglected it and now these crypto currencies are most successful kind of investment and the very few who kept their faith on crypto are now the crypto billionaires so they are the most beneficial investment of the present times and I think morons are those people who are still believing that crypto is dead.
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:22:22 PM

I think we're in accumulation stage and soon the market I'll turn around the bull run is long anticipated already let's hope for the beat.
satgoldan

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:24:41 PM

Crypto currency is like a phoenix, like a sprout that breaks through the asphalt. It can not be killed because of a key feature - decentralization. While people support the network, the cryptocurrency will live. It's amazing. Therefore, it is worth maintaining a decentralized network, ignoring scammers like Ripple, who are trying to cash in on the "CRYPTO-brand". And so. Do not worry, we have a beautiful future.  Wink

─────────────── IMO Ecosystem ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
[ TELEGRAM ] J O I N U S [ TWITTER ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: