Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:26:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Many think crypto is dead. It is not.  (Read 5978 times)
makadaka

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:05:52 PM

I no longer read the opinion of these people because I'm sure that the future is krypto-currency and all those who are currently holding coins in the future will be well rewarded for it

▐ █   CoinFast |█   https://coinfast.io/ ))
World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
●● ▬▬  [  Join the Whitelist  ]  ▬▬ ●●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
farelada33

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:06:15 PM

I keep reading some really desperate people on a forum (other than this one) and they seem sure that crypto is dead, because it is scam etc.

Crpyto is not dead. Don't be stupid. HODL.
It can't die, only your mind that haunts crypto will die, I don't think crypto will die, but I think about how to guard crypto to survive and have a long term.
coolon

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:12:02 PM

I keep reading some really desperate people on a forum (other than this one) and they seem sure that crypto is dead, because it is scam etc.

Many people have lost a lot of money, so they think so. I certainly believe that the market will start to grow, but you can not rule out further falls.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
RondoAnyar

Activity: 651
Merit: 101

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:13:51 PM

Yes, many people really think so. But these are the people who do not believe in the future and the success of cryptocurrencies, and this is quite wrong. I think that it is best just to understand the essence and work of cryptocurrencies and then everything will turn out
Yes, Our way to succeed is to develop crypto and understand the technology ,it's not regulated well because it was decentralized and uncontrolled. Everyone has a different perceptions in crypto ,you must continue if willing and stop when thinking negatively.It's a matter of choice .
this choice will determine how profit is obtained, if you feel that you still have negative thoughts with crypto, you may have to think first and also determine what attitude is best to take.

Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:13:28 PM

We cannot deny the fact that there are scam projects, but that dies not still nullify having good and genuine ones. We are gradually approaching the time that virtually everyone will e able to identify good projects that worth investing in and coins that are good for long term investment.
truetempo

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:20:52 PM

I agree they are everywhere, its just seldom you can get a legit and valuable tokens that has a high value. We should be more vigilant these days since they are spreading all over the world of cryptocurrency. Maybe if there are airdrops community that analyze and filter those kind of airdrops it will be prevented to spread.
2tang

Activity: 1414
Merit: 259

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:15:44 PM

I think they don't have any knowledge in cryptocurrency and decentralized blockchain technology so they are thinking in a short time Crypto will be end. some people say Crypto will be no longer it will be destroyed with month of year but still now Crypto is growing very faster, there are lots of country going to support Crypto and there are too many investment project came in this Crypto area so if you think it will be dead and I can say your thinking is not perfect because it is increased day by day.
I do not think that is the main cause, they just panic because the market conditions are bad and getting worse so they are naturally pessimistic because they only see the facts that occur at the moment are not potential in the future, they are just afraid but basically they still have high hopes for crypto

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Sondale

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:17:09 PM

of coyrse it is not dead and ithink taht we all need o throw away such stupid thought there is nothing to be zfraid of
Sondale

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:17:47 PM

Of course crypto is not dead. I think most of coins will die but there are really good coins
crytpocurency is just the beginning of everything and i think tjatit will be dead in fifty years maybe bit it is hard to tell
cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:18:31 PM

There are so many prople that say crypto is dead, but all I see is a price correction! Why do they say such a thing? So weird!

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
tantra007

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:26:51 PM

that's just a FUD. they want you sell your coin immadiately then they can buy on dips
dont get REKT to sell ur coin. keep HOGL mate Smiley

▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀   URUNIT   ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀ 
▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀    GAMBLING PLATFORM 100% MANAGED BY ITS COMMUNITY       ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀ 
▀  ▀  ▀   Website   ▀   Whitepaper   ▀    Facebook   ▀   Twitter   ▀   ANN   ▀   Telegram   ▀  ▀ 
Early_Waffle

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:13:45 AM

It is not dead, but huge part of the market may day in several next years, because demand for altcoins is lowering. Most of ICOs fail and there are a lot of fraud, so people loose their trust to entire industry. It is natural process, some of altcoins will die to create some space for new altcoins. We just need to make it over the situation with minimum losses.
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:28:10 AM

I think some just panicked because of the current market situation but it is not dead. It took it almost a decade to be  known worldwide and with the market going down just this year compared to last year won't vanish its value over the years and the amazingly great financial benefit it offers.
viananda2525

Activity: 1022
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:33:25 AM

I think some just panicked because of the current market situation but it is not dead. It took it almost a decade to be  known worldwide and with the market going down just this year compared to last year won't vanish its value over the years and the amazingly great financial benefit it offers.
people that said dead want to take opportunity by make other people panic.by spreading fud they want to buy coins in cheap price.and that is be best ways for tem.

DPrillio

Activity: 693

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:15:30 AM

people that said dead want to take opportunity by make other people panic.by spreading fud they want to buy coins in cheap price.and that is be best ways for tem.
We can't blame other people that think crypto is dead because they are once a victim of scam ICO and others invested on ICO that are completely unprofitable, but they should have to keep in mind that its only the cons of crypto and still have many positive side if we keep on believing its goodness, even on this bear market there are way that we can make some profits like focusing on trading on those existing fast moving coin.

konomi

Activity: 112
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:16:05 AM

Although crypto is still alive now, I think the status quo of crypto is very pessimistic, and it is rare to make money through investment. Most of the projects are scams.Once you invest, you will lose money.

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
TontomHit

Activity: 170

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:57:27 AM

People who think, that crypto is dying do not understand crypto at all, and they do not even care, and know too much about the fundamentals. I am optimistic. Smiley

ryanfromrethink

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:36:26 AM

Hodling is stupid if we consider it as widespread descision. You could not be profitalbe hodling may different currencies because market situation is terrific. In the same time, selling is not an universal option, so you need to rely on both your feelings and on market situation.
Taner

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:40:27 AM

Crypto is not dead, it is at the very beginning of its path. A lot of people do not know about its advantages, besides, major players can not enter the cryptomarket because of unresolved legal issues.
smoker36

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:18:51 AM

It is obvious that crypto is not dead, but there are a lot of obstacles that slow the development of entire industry. Moreover, in the eyes of ordinary investor BTC is assotiated with cryptocurrencies, so when it drops, situation becomes worse. I hope that governmental intentions aimed on integration of blockchain solution will help the market to recover.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: