Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:46:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Many think crypto is dead. It is not.  (Read 5978 times)
BGanio

Activity: 128
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:59:08 PM

I agree with you . People saying same things always in bear markets. When they see red charts they are starting to say coins shitcoin. That is really wrong. They need to hold their coins. These guys are impatient. People need to learn about patience. Patience is the key.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Docbee

Activity: 822
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:09:05 PM

I think for someone to say crypto is dead it's possible such person is a crypto baby or non believer of crypto anybody looking quick profit will arrive at that conclusion, crypto will continue to develop, it has a lot to offer us in the nearest future.
Obolo

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 08:30:30 PM

Lol! How on earth will crypto die? Ccrypto is not dead and will never die. Crypto is only facing hard times and with time, everything will be okay with crypto. All we have got to do is to help protect and sustain crypto and everything will be back to normal. It is just a matter of time.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
expekto

Activity: 255

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:31:35 PM

I keep reading some really desperate people on a forum (other than this one) and they seem sure that crypto is dead, because it is scam etc.

Crpyto is not dead. Don't be stupid. HODL.
some cryptocurrencies are dead but it is okay they shouls have died in order to give enough space to other ones

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
expekto

Activity: 255

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:32:17 PM

Lol! How on earth will crypto die? Ccrypto is not dead and will never die. Crypto is only facing hard times and with time, everything will be okay with crypto. All we have got to do is to help protect and sustain crypto and everything will be back to normal. It is just a matter of time.
cryptocurrency world inthink i may say thag it has just begaun to be the part of people s life so it can not ge dead so soon

Hoenya

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:33:26 PM

I keep reading some really desperate people on a forum (other than this one) and they seem sure that crypto is dead, because it is scam etc.

cryp5ocurrency is not dead and i think thatbwe will see its rising and unfortunately falling for a lot of times right now

asdalani

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:33:48 PM

some cryptocurrencies are dead but it is okay they shouls have died in order to give enough space to other ones
The coins do not need anything other than having something that can send and make payments. Those projects did not have to die in order to make the other coins survive.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Hoenya

Merit: 2

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:34:15 PM

cryptocurrency world inthink i may say thag it has just begaun to be the part of people s life so it can not ge dead so soon
tjat is true and peopel have just started to get involved in it and some pf them have not started yet so do not worry

whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:57:24 PM

tjat is true and peopel have just started to get involved in it and some pf them have not started yet so do not worry
Some people call cryptocurrency a big financial pyramid, but this does not correspond to reality, since another project or a certain coin can be called fraud, but this does not apply to the entire cryptocurrency of the world.
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:05:18 PM

Some of those who are thinking or saying that crypto is dead will still come back or cast blames that had it been they knew, they would have believed in the viability of crypto.
I and perhaps some other people who are into crypto and understand its important will be glad they got to know about it.
petya.vasekin

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:08:33 PM

The cryptocurrency is not necessary. There is a useful cryptocurrency and there is useless. Buy only good cryptocurrency.

╔═══════════════════   b i d oo h  |  Decentralized Digital Billboards   ═══════════════════╗
║  ▆▆ ● ▆▆ ▆ ●● ▆     Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United     ▆ ●● ▆ ▆▆ ● ▆▆  ║ (https://bidooh.io/)
╚══════════     White Paper (https://bidooh.io/whitepaper/whitepaper.pdf)       Telegram (https://t.me/bidoohio)       Twitter (https://twitter.com/bidoohuk)      Join the ICO: (https://bidooh.io/signup.html) Buy Token     ══════════╝ (https://bidooh.io/signup.html)
Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:13:49 PM

Crypto is not dead, this moment is really a hard time for crypto though. But the current state of crypto should not cause panic because every other industry experience difficult times too. Crypto will only get better!
maaydin

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:16:05 PM

yeah  it  is  true  crypto  is  not  dead  and  also  for  holding  that  do  not  mean  that  you  have  to hold  for  sure  because of  the  market no  you  should  look ad  search  for  your  coin  to make  the  right  decision.
tepyh

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:45:34 PM

If not, then she is very well camouflaged ... it feels like she fell into a liturgical dream this year ... and many have already buried her.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
ivanleon

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:12:23 PM

The cryptocurrency world is alive, as there are many interesting projects that monetize more and more spheres of life. Scam projects and manipulation is a big problem, but the market holds up. There is all the prerequisites for the return of the bull market.
Bitkoplak

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:29:28 PM

they are impatient in following a project, all they want is an instant profit, they don't care about the future of the project, finally they choose to throw away even though the price is cheap, poor little investor
gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:24:43 AM

How can the cryptocurrency market die? It was only recently born and has not yet opened up to us completely. The market only developing and will show a lot of interesting things. There is a possibility that the cryptocurrency will completely replace the usual currency.
sinkfish

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:21:00 AM

its not. crypto is here to stay. no doubt we cant stop the rise of scamming and shitcoin. there is still many legit project that worthy of investment and bring big profit for both investor and developer.
Little_king
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:30:43 AM

Life is all about how, when , where and why, if you consider those words you will see a reason to know that everything is in stages in life , so many thinking the crypto is all about getting rich in a day and why most are in lost cause they never takes their time to understand what they are getting in to but only in to be rich and they learnt their lesson in hard way, but I believe and know that blockchain is here to stay.

[ IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
http://ixinium.io/
felissss500@gmail.com

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:33:45 AM

I also think that the market will return to the level of the end of last year, and it will probably increase the figures, but not very soon.
I hope that at least by the spring of 2019 there will be a positive upward shift

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: