Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:56:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think there's another way to pay in the future?  (Read 3298 times)
marlouied04 (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:40:21 AM

Im thinking like an micro chip implanted in our body. This system is not out of the picture because how we discover things every year, it is not impossible that in the future this things may happen and it will boom like btc.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:38:42 AM

it also means, being exposed to government tracking on your every step, man. not a good idea.
Tory-Tory

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:15:48 AM

Im thinking like an micro chip implanted in our body. This system is not out of the picture because how we discover things every year, it is not impossible that in the future this things may happen and it will boom like btc.
Of course this will be realized. Only this chip will not only be for payment, it will be multi-functional. In the world, the first chips for identification of a person are considered as a priority task for implementation. I think that the payment will be connected to it.

1993jochico

Activity: 364
Merit: 46

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:32:46 AM

it also means, being exposed to government tracking on your every step, man. not a good idea.
yes its right, also I think many people will not like the idea because implanting chips in your body is against on some religions and to some people who believe's that "you must respect your body and dont change what god gives you".

For me as of now I cant think of any other technology that can be invented like bitcoin, even on futuristic movies still use fiat currency and other ways of payments that we are using right now.

spazie

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:37:45 AM

I strongly disagree with your idea, in my opinion entering a chip in the body can disrupt the health of the body. you should look for ideas about better technology.
Ferde

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:45:03 AM

Maybe later in the future everyone must bring a card if they want to buy anything, the card will be scanned by the merchant, in buying anything we don't need to use money, we only bring a card, all payments will be billed by the center when the end month.
BOX Foundation

Activity: 18

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 08:52:22 AM

The paying method you mentioned is implemented several years in Lund university in Sweden.

And today in China, Alipay is supporting to use your face without taking the mobile to pay if you set the permission.
Tashig

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:55:55 AM

Maybe a biometric technology to identify you as an account holder?
Some banks already have it now allowing you access after the system has learned  how to recognize your voice.
Sethrey

Activity: 916
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:57:30 AM

I think that crypto currencies ARE already a future. No one could even predict and imagine that today we already can buy almost anything using btc and other cryptos. And your idea about chip can have a place. I saw the reply about total control and that it's not the best idea but we already move to that side. Or you think that now we're free and not under control? The simple example is Internet and mobile phones.
erikjoy

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:59:48 AM

The paying method you mentioned is implemented several years in Lund university in Sweden.

And today in China, Alipay is supporting to use your face without taking the mobile to pay if you set the permission.

One step closer to complete surveillance over who pays for what. Once the government can monitor every payment being made they'll be able to sell that data to corporations. It'll be every economist's wet dream.

This face transaction business is a bit worrying to me. I don't think I would support that myself. It's like the chip implementation or fingerprint reading system that they've got in mind for cardless transactions. The problem is many countries are still resistant to the concept of not having cash in their pockets.
anitalxy

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 09:18:04 AM

Technological advances are endless.
As long as we don't stop thinking, it's just a matter of time.
VeronicaStephens89

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:34:10 AM

Everyone is hoping that Bitcoin or Altcoin will dominate the world currency in the future. May be a breakthrough in the exchange. Do you think so?
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1499

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:35:29 AM
Merited by mrcash02 (1)

It is already a reality. The system name is proximity sensor payment system. Check the below video to know more,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTBJ6OIGkzc

However, till the time the sensor is installed according to your own wish and no government controls are in place, we are all good with it. However, if this is enforced by the government, then you will be tracked for your every movement, every single transaction and every single thing you do in your daily lives. There is a difference between enforced and intentional. So it should be intentional rather than enforced!

erifubirugen

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:42:59 AM

Yes ofcourse it can be another payment method in the future, actually i believe there will be more than one Smiley The Bitcoin becoming the new worlds payments system and it has just started. The world will love the system i believe and will use it, all over the world. But in 2050 there will be many more i am quite sure of it..
Tashig

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:05:21 AM

Yes ofcourse it can be another payment method in the future, actually i believe there will be more than one Smiley The Bitcoin becoming the new worlds payments system and it has just started. The world will love the system i believe and will use it, all over the world. But in 2050 there will be many more i am quite sure of it..

It's a very interesting food for thoughts to imagine what money systems could look like in 30 years time in the future.... I'm sure it will be surprising and very interesting!

luffyzxc

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:09:59 AM

In my opinion i dont think so yet, but i wish theres another way to pay through the future will come theres have because in our technology are upgraded,
actually i believe there will be more than one, like bitcoin because bitcoin is just started.

kimmykimmy

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:16:43 AM

Yes,there's another way of paying in the future because were in a new generation and our  world is growing so fast
Midas.Investments
Copper Member

Activity: 303

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 04:03:35 PM

And don't you think it is the dystopia? Nowadays intruders can find where your phone is, connect to your web-camera, take information from your gadgets. And if your opinion is true - it would be horrible because of total control of people. Next step - intruders will know where you are, what are you doing, all your transactions and so on. I think it is nightmare
PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:46:37 PM

It's possible but I doubt it. There are still a lot of people that values privacy specially when it comes to their wealth. Imagine if the chip is implanted in your hand or any part of your body and criminals will always do anything to get access to that chip and your bringing it with you everytime. You'll just endanger your life. So for me crypto is still the best money for the future and I know that there are still so many flaws that we encounter with regards to scalability and security issues but few decades from now those issues will be addressed and everything will come out as what we always planned to be.
Dean Collins

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:01:27 PM

In essence, Bitcoin becomes the new payment system of the world, and it has only just begun. Therefore, this may be another way of payment in the future, in fact, I believe that there will be more than one Smiley. The world will love a system that I believe and will use it throughout the world.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: