Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:33:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think there's another way to pay in the future?  (Read 3298 times)
deli.mehmet1

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:28:42 AM

I felt myself in the black mirror. Cheesy
Of course, it is possible to achieve such ultra-technological things, but I do not know if it would be right to implant an implant for health reasons.
boksoon

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:31:34 AM

Im thinking like an micro chip implanted in our body. This system is not out of the picture because how we discover things every year, it is not impossible that in the future this things may happen and it will boom like btc.

I think this is the last mode of payment system using digital technology process. Microchip is only for searching location where the people or the thing to find it.
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:41:07 AM

technology develops everyday so it is possible that there will be new way to pay in the future. just like crypto we will know in the future if it will happen as long as people are thinking and creative.
Odlanyer

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:57:06 PM

Maybe in the future, because while the time and period operating the technology more improve and innovate because of the hi-tect generation we invent many new technology that change our life in the future, so its not possible that we discover another way to pay.
cubonho2k

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:01:40 PM

I think this will happen because with the development of bitcoin today, in the future it will bring about a boom in electronic money globally. I think the bitcoin will be next to the national currency, the problem here is just time. With the influence of the bitcoin coin this would surely happen
tibinpro432

Activity: 89

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:04:41 PM

This may be happen with the current status, bitcoin has been retained to be great. Tate region, each water increment to join bitcoin to start and a bitcoin support for the future for the primary, do that in the future future for bitcoin will be used global wide global.
mitchel_am

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:11:57 PM

Not everyone will accept implanted microchips so I tend to believe that the easiest way for everyone is to pay using their cell phones. Everyone will carry a phone no matter what technology will look like
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:58:32 PM

Every day in the world there are new technologies and discoveries, as it should be in the modern world therefore it is obvious that in the future there will be another coin that will be used as a payment method.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
cetald

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 01:18:39 PM

This technology is already real. The question is whether it is necessary for anyone. I do not think there is a need for an implant. This is completely unjustified in terms of convenience at the moment.

jayveerastrullo

Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:31:44 PM

In the next two decade iam sure that most of the way og paying will be digital, majority of the people will not hold money on their hand but an emv. This cards might be connected to bitcoin or other crypto. Crypto will be a big thing for the change of our mode of paying in the future

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:52:15 PM

Im thinking like an micro chip implanted in our body. This system is not out of the picture because how we discover things every year, it is not impossible that in the future this things may happen and it will boom like btc.
Bitcoin is a very huge and potentiating crypto currency and thus its use has been increasing day by day, as it was introduced to the world about a decade ago and now bitcoin is the most popular and successful crypto currency of all and stood on the first position in the crypto ranking and by understanding the fate and potential of bitcoin, there are even few countries who has legalised bitcoin in their nation and I am sure that after few years , bitcoin will be the payment method globally.
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1110

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:06:10 PM

Not everyone will accept implanted microchips so I tend to believe that the easiest way for everyone is to pay using their cell phones. Everyone will carry a phone no matter what technology will look like
Cybernetics is another step in our evolution. I know that at the moment people don't like an idea of being merged with machines but if you had to make a choice between getting a body of a machine or dying you'd choose the first option. Implants are inevitable and if you already have a few that keep you alive you'll also get a payment chip.

mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:58:50 PM

Another way to pay in for me is probably using BTC with AI technologies. Transaction of money is very fast and the payment is very low as it cost only a very bit of the different amount you will send in. This is the future of payment for me and as the time comes probably the currency that will be using in the whole world. BTC has a power nowadays even it drops but it has a great value even though.
Argoo

Activity: 2296
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:09:50 PM

Of course this will be realized. Only this chip will not only be for payment, it will be multi-functional. In the world, the first chips for identification of a person are considered as a priority task for implementation. I think that the payment will be connected to it.
Yes, it will. Such multifunctional subcutaneous chips have already been shown in fantastic films and about them are written in books, and what is there in fantasy later people come up with. Most likely, this information is from time travelers. Therefore, such devices already exist in the future, we just go there in time.
However, I have never met in fantasy about crypto currency, or can not pay attention.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
ERossin

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:12:25 PM

another way to pay in the future is possible but if they use it to implant to human body, this fact is impossible  but using finger print or eye identification to pay something is fully accepted in the future . That's suitable for our life more than implanting to human body.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■    PRIVATE SALE is LIVE    ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
Skynet
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
yamete kudasai

Activity: 226
Merit: 26

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:16:02 PM

Technically our technology takes advances and may upgrade and upgrade until future . So there is possibility that there is another way to pay than bitcoin maybe someone discover new digital payment, no one knows justa prediction that may help to develop the economy of the world.
AlexAtom

Activity: 560

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:33:21 AM

As long our technology keep developing, it is not possible to creating another paying system or currency in the future.
But cryptocurrency is the best peer to peer currency for now, but i don't know later if we manage to find the other way.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:44:49 AM

technology develops everyday so it is possible that there will be new way to pay in the future. just like crypto we will know in the future if it will happen as long as people are thinking and creative.
Of course it is not possible to happen. New inventors gonna born in this world and make that happen. Technology change faster and many mind become innovative to create something new that can be useful for everyday use. This chip can be develop by someone like how other things invented. There is no possible things in people nowadays.

Layers318

Merit: 4

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 01:49:11 AM

The future where our society will go cashless is quite a certain concept. Cryptocurrency is will definitely have a place during the future of cashless society, maybe a few developments might set in but the concept will remain the same where there will be a form of payment without any middle man interruption.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
abhi777

Activity: 457
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:16:28 AM

I felt myself in the black mirror. Cheesy
Of course, it is possible to achieve such ultra-technological things, but I do not know if it would be right to implant an implant for health reasons.
I think online or digital payment methods. better used and very practical and hinders the payment process that feels fast. so in my opinion the payment is made online. and online payments are safer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: