Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 07:42:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which will be the most valuable altcoin ?  (Read 637 times)
antolinicio1

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:27:27 PM

In my opinion now it is very difficult to define what coin will be the most popular in the future. In the market the huge competition among projects. But in my opinion it will be a blockchain the project. The blockchain is a basis of crypto. Therefore I invest projects in a blockchain, they have huge potential!

Long Bitcoin , Short the Bankers
ci1990

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:30:54 PM

ETH I must say. It's one of the best platforms out there.

rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:33:40 PM

Last year it was Ripple and Ethreum which was the most valuable and most profitable altcoins for the investors but what about this year? Which of the altcoins do you think will be most valuable apart from ethreum as ethreum will be the most valuable by default.

This is difficult to predict as there are thousands of coins/tokens out there and there maybe a few hundreds that are solid ones. Dash could be the next.
manvinder030429

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:34:45 PM

A Last year it was Ripple and Ethreum which was the most valuable and most profitable altcoins for the investors but what about this year? Which of the altcoins do you think will be most valuable apart from ethreum as ethreum will be the most valuable by default. year ago it was Swell and Ethreum which was the most significant and most gainful altcoins for the speculators yet shouldn't something be said about this year? Which of the altcoins do you think will be most important separated from ethreum as ethreum will be the most profitable as a matter of course.
Abigail Asi

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:45:13 PM

This is very difficult to predict and point out the most valuable Altcoin since there are more promising altcoins in the market.  You have to look out for it and be smart always.
Milliionaiire

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:49:18 PM

Last year it was Ripple and Ethreum which was the most valuable and most profitable altcoins for the investors but what about this year? Which of the altcoins do you think will be most valuable apart from ethreum as ethreum will be the most valuable by default.
currently the valuable altc is ETH and EOS. the two coins are being talked about a lot.
ETH has a function that is very much interested in an ICO establishment.
EOS is currently being discussed if you want to create your own blockchain that might become a competitor of ETH. because EOS also has a lot of interest in the market.
darmin

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:50:02 PM

ethereum still will be good enough for this year could be even more than before. Ripple also has to progress with their cooperation expands. It will be very exciting because there is a gradual development of the EOS has a well and certainly will be like the ethereum and ripple for quite some time later.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
Troysen

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:52:27 PM

I think that in terms of net value per currency, bitcoin will continue to command, since its short supply allows such a high prices, if we are talking about price comparison, I think it is quite difficult to predict, if we take into account the price change in coinmarketcap almost every day there is a new currency in the top with +20% price change
kipo

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:52:33 PM

I think that in the nearest future, the most valuable coin will be ether because it has many advantages and it will be the leading one for long until the crypto will be in the market
Wellyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:56:10 PM

in my opinion, ethereum is still up to now because it can be seen that its development is getting better and better, let's just look ahead whether it is durable or not because it is difficult to predict
choychoy

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:47:09 PM

I consider EOS and cardano has a good chance that this will become huge and can give us profits once the market recovers after this bloodbath. The current price is too low and undervalue with their normal price which is a good timing to buy while at still low.

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
Michelecako

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:42:34 PM

I think the most valuable altcoin has not yet appeared. The era of crypto is at the beginning of development and the best altcoin will be waiting in the future.

[ R E S T O t o k e n ]     |     The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
     TOKEN SALE      ❱ Oct 10th - Dec 14th
daftlad

Activity: 109

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:54:24 PM

A privacy coin with POS..and stealth staking https://www.coindesk.com/stealth-staking-privacy-coin-plan-mask-proof-of-stake/
A Game changer..
BestSSS

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 06:55:57 PM

In the near future, I think it's QuarkChain - because It's the most high-performance blockchain that aims to reach millions of transactions per second. in 2019, the Mainet will be released and then we will see what it is capable of

♛New CA$H Exchange (https://newc.com.br)♛
✪An Innovative Cryptocurrency Platform✪
ljp7839008

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:00:20 PM

I agree about RIPPLE. The token was a real success! Litecoin Is one of the most successful tokens in 2018. To date, Ethereum has fallen in price. Waiting for high growth of prices for Ethereum!
yunjia26

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:05:43 PM

This year I chose EOS as a long-term investment, and I accompanied my Ethereum. EOS is the general chain of blockchain and future blockchain infrastructure. The background of the team is perfect and EOS has grown rapidly since its development. I believe EOS will increase in the future.
onyek16M

Activity: 812

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:03:44 AM

I consider EOS and cardano has a good chance that this will become huge and can give us profits once the market recovers after this bloodbath. The current price is too low and undervalue with their normal price which is a good timing to buy while at still low.
the rivalry between the coin is inevitable, because of the existence of progress that continues to make them fight to get the best position. they have a way out by becoming a valuable coin. so currently compete to be valuable. coins can be worth more with the prices so high.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
fortelen

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:33:30 AM

While speculating then this becomes difficult to be ascertained. But if you look at real in coinmarketcap then under bitcoin nonetheless ethereum and ripple. and even for the second time to the fore, this coin is still a pretty good compared to another altcoin. the progress of many of the altcoin that there is also no showed good improvement so I guess to meant will not much have changed and the ethereum and ripple still have much investment in it.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:27:15 AM

The most valuable cryptocurrency are Ethereum, Bitcoin cash, Ripple etc. Ethereum is valuable because of its high market stability and  this because of this thing many people love to do long term investment with ethereum and it is profitable too. Bitcoin cash mainly famous for its increasing market price and it is also highly use cryptocurrency in comparison all other altcoins. Ripple and Litecoin are also beneficial cryptocurrency they are use for money transaction purposes, investing purposes and also other. These kind nature of above cryptocurrency make them valuable.
wakeham8

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:32:35 AM

Do not take Ripple into consideration, because this coin has nothing familiar with altcoins. I think Ethereum will overcome Bitcoin in a few years, but we need to wait for quite a long period of time fo this to happen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: