Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:43:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good News!!!  (Read 2379 times)
3lyntmy (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:53:25 AM

I do hope that GCOX project is a good one and hopefully this will be an opportunity for everyone, though it really is I am not sure if that is really a good news or just a hype  because it is related to a famous person.

i just wondering why everyone will step back once they know this project related to famous person? is that any similar fake project before?
Eranoba02

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:54:41 AM

The god new we all  bounty hunter and all investors are waiting for is seen bitcoin in over 20000$,ethereum at 1200$ with this, all other coin will definitely increase, Every investor will be glad
3lyntmy (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:55:59 AM

The news is good, but I spent all my money on investing in coins and tokens that fell in price. Now it is not profitable for me to sell them.

too bad dear  Sad their 2nd tranche launch soon i think
3lyntmy (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:59:07 AM

I think it is a bright way of advertising your project. You entitled it so nicely that you can't just skip but to see what the good news is.
I don't think oversubscription is a good indicator of good project

why most of the ppl will say oversubscribe is not a good sign? i not understand  Sad
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:02:18 AM

ACM token from GCOX was 156% oversubscribed!!! what u all waiting for? i think it is really a bright future project XD
u guys can go to their website have a look
https://gcox.com/

This will be a good opportunity to those people who invested in their project. I would like also to invest in some ICO projects but I don't had enough funds to start investing, that's why I do bounty campaigns and earn rewards, so that I can use those rewards for the future investing.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
global110

Activity: 58

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 09:05:53 AM

Wow, this is indeed  a good news. Thanks for the info.
Will get to there site right away.
Thanks again.
FishsHumnsToo

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:15:36 AM

In recent months, more good news than ever, but unfortunately they do not affect the market.
PM.coins

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:15:44 AM

even though I can't be sure overall, I don't consider it hype. But I think that will be an opportunity and also for many people who want to invest. need research and also do further research before deciding on options and also future plans. hopefully not just a moment's news.
Gromx

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:34:04 AM

I do not see anything special in this news.Good news coin rates are affected by much less bad news. This is all a short-term phenomenon.So I wouldn't blindly trust.
3lyntmy (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:35:12 AM

I think it is a bright way of advertising your project. You entitled it so nicely that you can't just skip but to see what the good news is.
I don't think oversubscription is a good indicator of good project

With so many competing ICOs, making the marketing team must be creative, they have to do everything to make the project successful, and promotion to various internet advertising media is something that must be done to get investors.

yes, agree with what u said but not every project can do a successful marketing plan right?
3lyntmy (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:06:00 AM

very interesting information and I am also interested in this project because in my opinion this is a real project but there are other problems that make me doubt for that I see the lack of a domain on the ico rating.

i saw it from others forum, maybe u can check out reddit there  Smiley
3lyntmy (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:15:06 AM

It seems to be just an exaggeration because it involves some celebrity. I do not like investing in such projects.

why u will ignore project related with famous ppl?
3lyntmy (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:22:31 AM

Is that really good news or just hype because it deals with famous people. I hope the GCOX project. good project, seeing the product they have is very different from the others. And can offer the best.

for my opinion this is a quite new concept project, they trying to gather all celebrity in one platform. Isn't good?
3lyntmy (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:30:23 AM

I see many big opportunities like this to earn much money not so often and people should pay attention on the projects like this. But for those people I have some advice: be careful and check all information about founders and employers of the project before investing in it!

totally agree what u said, must do well on research before invest into any project  Smiley
3lyntmy (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:00:46 AM

Good news the whales started the bull race. I saw how one whale threw in the crypt a lot of millions, or rather $ 50. Something I think should change in the crypt.

so u decide to invest in too? LOL  Grin
3lyntmy (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:04:47 AM

ACM token from GCOX was 156% oversubscribed!!! what u all waiting for? i think it is really a bright future project XD

see the opportunities that are certainly very profitable if used properly.
because it can provide many benefits if you can manage it.
good news, very useful to provide information

great that u like it, their 2nd tranche ITS should be coming soon  Wink
3lyntmy (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:07:24 AM

Wow, that`s great. It`s nice to see that crypto develops as well and grow up in price. I think this news important to everyone.

good that u like it  Grin their 2nd tranche ITS should be coming soon  Wink
3lyntmy (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:11:32 AM

I think it is very boring for such an advertisement. Without any value, my understanding of such a project is FAKE. Is this good news? To do such a boring advertisement, you might as well suggest how the project side can do a good bounty task.

actually im just want to share out what i think is good, if u feel that is advertising im sorry to u  Sad
lykakokelley123

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:11:53 AM

is this project  can be seen at the fight of Manny Pacquiao where he won? Ived seen GCOX logo in the boxing ring  
markcruz5554

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:16:45 AM

Never heard of it, probably shouldn't make short threads like this to randomly shill a shitcoin.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: