Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:31:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think that the current situation will overcome soon?  (Read 24064 times)
xulun3818

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:33:52 AM

Yes, I believe that this market will have better development in the future, so what we need to do is to hold our cryptocurrency and continue to wait.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Augustyusuf

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:36:12 AM

im sure market can revive again like last year did, but it will be happen around Q4 every year, and maybe in the last minute on the end of year, so buy and hold more.

RideNodeTM (RIDE) is the First American Ride and Transportation Blockchain and Virtual Currency.
https://ridenode.io/[/cent
mandeepcrypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:04:46 AM

Crypto market have very bright future. In the end if the year Bitcoin give us very good response beyond our expectation. Bitcoin is the king of this market. All are eagerly waiting for the good response of the market.
pazzanegro

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 10:15:46 AM

I think everything will be fine! Just wait for few moths and you will be very excited because of market situation. And now of course it looks like deep fall now but I think its not for a long time

GAMEHERO.APP CEO
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 10:29:38 AM

If you come to the cryptocurrency market, you must believe that it will grow. After the approval of bitcoin-ETF, we will definitely see a new wave of growth. In the meantime, we can only wait and endure the depression that accompanies the market for six months.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
heninur

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:04:32 AM

We all are waiting for a revolution like the last year. I believe this it will happen and I am also waiting. Traders and investors are eagerly waiting for this. At the end of this year, Bitcoin will hit at least $25k and Eth will hit $5k and I can't think anything without it anymore. This revolution is badly needed in this bearish situation.

What is your point about it?
Please share
I want to know on what basis do you say such a thing? I really want the price of bitcoin and ethereum to rise again like last year and even more, because now I save my money in ethereum, if ethereum reaches 5k $, then I will get rich.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
gostop

Activity: 388

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:10:24 AM

We all are waiting for a revolution like the last year. I believe this it will happen and I am also waiting. Traders and investors are eagerly waiting for this. At the end of this year, Bitcoin will hit at least $25k and Eth will hit $5k and I can't think anything without it anymore. This revolution is badly needed in this bearish situation.

Please share
I disagree with your point of view. The first is because you said that there is no basis for this, and it is entirely based on your own speculation. This is not enough as a reason to qualify. And I think this decline is something that should happen. This is also a purification of the market, I think this is what we need. Let those liars and gamblers leave the market.

perri

Activity: 215
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:59:13 AM

I am sure not only me, and everyone hopes that the cryptocurrency at the end of 2018 will be like last year, so we are waiting for what will happen at the end of 2018.
doctordidi

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:21:24 AM

all the coin fans also hope that the price can be like the end of the year, like last year, but we are also ready so that we are not too stressful, if the end of the year is not what we expect, continue to pray that at the end of the year it can be like then.
Mosemi

Activity: 76

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:28:28 AM

The present situation in cryptocurrency is not the final destination of cryptocurrency very soon the situation will change for better. Let keep hoping
axel2078

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:36:13 AM

Surely in 2018 the market will not be able to recover as people had hoped. The market needs a long-term correction and may take 1-2 years or even longer. Most people here hope and trust the market will recover in 2018 but that is impossible

toygama

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:53:58 AM

Hodlers or even traders are really waiting for the market to goes up. We can used many strategies in this market, its really up to us whether to hold on your coins or do trading in this bear market. Time will come for sure, and this market will start the uptrend. We just a need a strong confirmation so we can see a bull market again. $20k for bitcoin are still possible, we still have time for this.

In every aspects of life changes is the only constant of this world as same as cryptocurrency the volatility behavior must always take consideration especially you are holding some of your assets.

Agutin

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:56:35 AM

This option is possible only if Sec starts approving applications. and still for the etherium 5 000 is too high price by the end of the year.
Dm.Stepanoff

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:18:01 PM

for me many more are waiting for a reversal, but as practice shows all the ideas are not as we are waiting. I think another six months will fall if not more. But who knows, maybe I'm wrong
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:25:55 PM

Please share

Its still have enough time to recover like what happened  last year it only needs about two to three months and it was hit $1950 , and for this year I thnk it will reach more than twenty thousand this year end , so just be patience of your holding .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
tekinekan98

Activity: 157
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:34:11 PM

I am inclined to think that the whole year the market will be depressed. I doubt we should expect a revolution this year. I hope that next year the situation will improve a lot.

[ CINDX ] REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO

https://cindx.io/
boroda074

Activity: 168

ONe Social Network

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:40:14 PM

Honestly, I'm already tired of waiting for prds to start growing as it continues for a long time and I do not know what will happen next!

kennen1113

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 01:56:00 PM

Surely in 2018 the market will not be able to recover as people had hoped. The market needs a long-term correction and may take 1-2 years or even longer. Most people here hope and trust the market will recover in 2018 but that is impossible
From the present situation, maybe what you say is correct, the market will not be able to return to a bright side like it did in the past, it needs more time to get support and grow again but you should remember that crypto is an incredible sequence of events. Although the glimmer of hope for a full recovery this year is very low but it still exists, we can positively hope that this miracle will emerge as it did.

Silica NeXus                 
▄▄▄▄▄  Crowdfund the Nexus  ▄▄▄▄▄
lykakokelley123

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:50:02 AM

Please share

i guess you are a bag holder of coins that is good to wait until the coin your are holding started to gain good profit as the bull run started, we all have coin in the total dip but there is a lot of ways to earn profit in this kind of situation.
mullzerwar

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:01:00 AM

everything of course will undergo changes. especially in crypto, which indeed is a very uncertain. I am sure that everything in this crypto will be easy to change. including situations that are going on at the moment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: