Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:01:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN-Linkchain, Remove risk,add simplicity to buying contracting services online  (Read 2292 times)
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:49:17 PM

I also read a few articles about the project, the idea is very powerful, let's hope that the implementation will be just excellent.

Yes, i can see there are too many interesting areas to look forward to in the project, although, like you rightly pointed out, i hope it scales through. I am Anticipating!

It would be nicer if the project has its own blockchain as it would be like Steem blockchain. And a community of freelancers having their portfolio curated and serving as a repository to scout for talents. I think Linkchain can handle this as I suppose it's a platform that can scale.
VestRidCr

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:59:25 PM

I also read a few articles about the project, the idea is very powerful, let's hope that the implementation will be just excellent.

The implementation will come a long way to seeing that the project is a success, and with the team they pose, I think they will see some good success. I also read that the CEO has over 10years of experience! Quite impressive!!

Thanks to you both for your kind comments and yes I humbly submit that our CEO is a rockstar in the ICO/Crypto world!  Conston Taylor has long been regarded as a leading advisor to ICO's.  He didn't just jump into his own ICO, it was only when the idea hit him like a lightning bolt that he had this brilliant idea for LINKCHAIN and the LNK Token.  This is a very carefully thought out plan, ladies and gents!

Yes, Conston Taylor is one of the famous experts at icobench.com. He's been there since January 2018. He is an intelligent and responsible professional.

synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:00:14 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2018, 06:59:05 PM by synthgauge

To be able to interconnecting between buyer and supplier or freelancer and work owner directly without any intervention of any 3rd party will be able to safe so many things including reducing on the need of excess payment or any security issue about the 3rd party.

Being able to connect doesnt assume u can effectively integrate. This is crucial for businesses wanting to stay alive and is the fact of life that shapes ur social standards. Safety is determined by the purity of mind and is the condition of not being subjected to the dangers of the environment u are in. Defensive tactics can be acquired from me and used to boost ur level of safety.
JOHN_LINKCHAIN_CMO

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:58:55 AM

Hello LinkChain supporters,

Our team just wrote up an ICO review for LinkChain, here’s a quick overview: LinkChain works excellently in filtering legitimate users on the platform by conducting thorough verification through trust and reputation management system. Through this platform, the user can expect a sustainable community while maximizing the advantage of utilizing social networking platforms and blockchain technology.

We’d love your input and comments https://www.globalfromasia.com/investments/linkchain-ico-review/

Thanks!

Thanks very much for your review!
cryptocryptocrypto3

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:29:35 AM

Alibaba offers something similar from my own point of view, or is there something I'm not understanding?

Alibaba as you know focuses on buyers and suppliers of goods, LinkChain focuses on connecting sellers of services e.g. graphic design, web design, copy writing and so on (similar to Upwork and others), with people 'buyers' - people that want to commission/ outsource or hire someone to do that. Their USP seems to be in leveraging the enormous userbase of LinkedIn (and other social media platforms), but making it easier to find suitable people and to find people that have been vetted as safe and good to do business with.
Adebits

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:50:03 AM

There is no information about the team in this thread, I think it will be better to add it.
Jerrietalks

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:21:03 PM

There is no information about the team in this thread, I think it will be better to add it.

I just read some information about the Linchain team on the post by JONH-LINKCHAIN, part of which stated that The team is composed of top Chief Compliance Officers in the blockchain space, and went further to give details. However, personally, the make up of the team is quite impressive and worth the mention.
dalawheredidyougo

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:01:45 PM

It's all in the pitch-deck and whitepaper, I just checked: The founder & CEO is called Conston Taylor; he has held key positions at Fortune 500 companies inc. United Technologies and Lear Automotive and has a combined 20 years experience in finance, operations and marketing. He's a graduate of the University of Michigan's Ross School of Business. Finally, he served as an advisor to seven ICOs and has invested in over ten.

Seems like he has quite a wealth of experience.
Jerrietalks

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:07:20 PM

It's all in the pitch-deck and whitepaper, I just checked: The founder & CEO is called Conston Taylor; he has held key positions at Fortune 500 companies inc. United Technologies and Lear Automotive and has a combined 20 years experience in finance, operations and marketing. He's a graduate of the University of Michigan's Ross School of Business. Finally, he served as an advisor to seven ICOs and has invested in over ten.

Seems like he has quite a wealth of experience.

Yes, such a wealth of experience that could boost confidence in the project. Besides, having good hands in charge of the project is just one aspect of the factors that can determine the success of a project. I only hope it ticks in the end although from the key indicators, there is hope that Linkchain could scale through.
olamide1023

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 04:15:59 PM

Having linkchain on a blockchain based platform is really going to bring purchasers and merchants under a sheltered atmosphere, and minimum service fee of as low as 5%.
olamide1023

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 08:00:06 PM

when i started using freelancer.com it took me time to get to understand the site, with an innovation that allows users to efficiently use the platform without fully understanding it, is a great one.

Having said that linkchain is all about freelancing and charging very less for commission fee compare to other freelancing
platform, is linkchain playing the role of escrow in between the buyers and the sellers?
olumyd

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:41:22 AM

The implementation will come a long way to seeing that the project is a success, and with the team they pose, I think they will see some good success. I also read that the CEO has over 10years of experience! Quite impressive!!

Thanks to you both for your kind comments and yes I humbly submit that our CEO is a rockstar in the ICO/Crypto world!  Conston Taylor has long been regarded as a leading advisor to ICO's.  He didn't just jump into his own ICO, it was only when the idea hit him like a lightning bolt that he had this brilliant idea for LINKCHAIN and the LNK Token.  This is a very carefully thought out plan, ladies and gents!

Yes, Conston Taylor is one of the famous experts at icobench.com. He's been there since January 2018. He is an intelligent and responsible professional.

How did I miss that during my background check? That's quite a level of exposure, hoping they also get a good review on the same platform, not because of his presence but also because of the value the project will add to the crypto community and freelance industry. Is there any rating for the platform yet?
nancbois

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:47:28 PM

connecting buyers and suppliers to working together and doing business safely is a remarkable thing, because it's a highly sought after facility, especially by buyers who buy large quantities, need a reliable supplier

Yes, not only will you be able to transact safely, but you will also keep more of your fees as a supplier of services, as compared to other common freelancer sites.
sunnyade

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:56:34 PM

do you think the ETH SEC News will impact Icos?
eth_slave1

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:10:26 PM

when i started using freelancer.com it took me time to get to understand the site, with an innovation that allows users to efficiently use the platform without fully understanding it, is a great one.

Having said that linkchain is all about freelancing and charging very less for commission fee compare to other freelancing
platform, is linkchain playing the role of escrow in between the buyers and the sellers?

That is where the smart contract element comes into play. You see how useful this could be in the case of freelancing? But yes, I suppose you are right, the smart contact acts as a sort of 'escrow' between the two parties.
olumyd

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:46:11 PM

Do you mean the ETF SEC news? If so, it's done it's damage already. Even though there's a worse that could happen. Right now we need to worry more about coins already existing and are plummeting than ICOs waiting to join the trend.
JOHN_LINKCHAIN_CMO

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:54:46 PM

connecting buyers and suppliers to working together and doing business safely is a remarkable thing, because it's a highly sought after facility, especially by buyers who buy large quantities, need a reliable supplier

Yes, not only will you be able to transact safely, but you will also keep more of your fees as a supplier of services, as compared to other common freelancer sites.

...and that is a critical issue when we are talking to freelancers - it's the different between UpWork's 20% fee versus LINKCHAIN's 5%.  That puts a whole lot of money back in your pocket!
JOHN_LINKCHAIN_CMO

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:02:08 PM

Do you mean the ETF SEC news? If so, it's done it's damage already. Even though there's a worse that could happen. Right now we need to worry more about coins already existing and are plummeting than ICOs waiting to join the trend.

I would be interested to know Jack Bensimon's ideas about this (Jack is our CCO and one of the leading experts on Compliance issues in the ICO world) but I think I am safe in saying that ETFs took a long time to come about, and of course are designed to deal with an existing system (ie the stock market).  ICOs and cryptos are so new it is not surprising that at this point the SEC is playing it safe.  I refer anyone interested in this to a short CNBC video: "Bitcoin ETF applicants 'don't fit the mold' for the SEC, crypto exec says"  blob:https://www.c[Suspicious link removed]m/4eab9c0d-d80b-4553-8d52-4fd2ebb1ace1
nancbois

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:33:31 PM

Yes, by bringing buyers and suppliers together in a way that allows them to transact business safely and with confidence, LINKCHAIN will set the gold standard for the gig economy
Rihydtersgreen

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:43:08 PM

There are a lot of parameters and unknowns in this plan. The thing is that the competition is huge and every business has to go that extra mile to get investors and after that, users...So, the less unknowns, the better the business! Good luck, team!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: