Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:29:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How long can ethereum be bearish?  (Read 1571 times)
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:36:14 PM

I hope that ethereum will soon recover and skyrocket, this is certainly reasonable because ethereum is a coin that is supported by hundreds of tokens, making ethereum use will continue to shine.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:55:21 PM

ETH is a huge coin but still its a altcoin. so it dumps like other alts when BTC is going up. anyway ETH has a good future as its one of the most stable coins in market. so i think ETH will be bearish till the next bull run.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:58:03 PM

Ethereum just like bitcoin and any other altcoins are really unpredictable and even if you check on the charts,it is still difficult to analyze when to predict the bearish and bullish times.But surely ethereum can recover from its downfall soon.
Dextract

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:07:45 PM

Well i really cant predict since the market is very bad now all cryptos which are famous are dying like NEO its 15$ from 100$ ik its fine for that price but still if a newbie sees it then he might not even come into crypto. I guess the fall will continue unless btc will be stable at a price of 8k 
Hc01

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:14:18 PM

It depends on bitcoin prices you know, every altcoin including ethereum depends bitcoin so we must wait good increases at bitcoin price, after that ethereum and others can rise of course.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 01:19:02 PM

Ethereum has been making some loses for quite some time now and I wonder if this loses are going to continue.  Before this time ethereum is always carry along when bitcoin is bearish or bullish but now that is no longer the case.  Today I see bitcoin making some  gains and ethereum is falling.  How long can this continue.

Ethereum has been facing serious competition problems from other related blockchain technologies, however for it to improve it must carry out some restructuring of its blockchain to improve on its security and scalability.

HOMT

Powered by,
just_strange32

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:20:14 PM

In my opinion, electronic money will continue to fluctuate but the movement of the crypto market in the direction of development. ETH too, despite the price decline, but ETH will soon rise again and rise higher than before the discount. May be December or the first quarter of 2019. Therefore, buying more and keeping ETH is a wise decision of investors.
tommy1988

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:21:46 PM

Hope it will be back soon.
Need some more cash for Xmas gifts.  Grin
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:25:41 PM

I would not call ETH bearish at this point. I would describe it as more range bound at the moment trading within a narrow band. How long can it stay like this? It is quite possible that it could stay this way for many years in the future or begin rising next week. No one knows. If I had to make a guess I would say that early 2019 might be when this period of consoldation changes into a slow rising bull market.

andrej.safronov.1990

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:25:57 PM

Good question, I think all the analysts predicted growth in October and November, but the market we are not happy with the price, the new money does not come on the market. I think the market holds its breath before the movement, but that's where it will go I can't say I like all I want to see green day this year.

★━━━━━━★  Z-POP DREAM ★━━━━━━★
★━GROW TALENT,CREATE STAR━★ (https://z-popdream.io/)
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 01:27:26 PM

Looking at the state of the ICO market, I expected ETH to go below 0.02 BTC per token. But right now, it is holding on quite nicely. When the market recovers, we can expect a major spike from Ethereum.
diamond_shine1

Activity: 437
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:29:47 PM

it has been 9 months ethereum in the bear market. I will soon see the ethereum market will return to bull but slowly. it is likely that in November the eth market will start to improve ...

Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:30:36 PM

Ethereum has been making some loses for quite some time now and I wonder if this loses are going to continue.  Before this time ethereum is always carry along when bitcoin is bearish or bullish but now that is no longer the case.  Today I see bitcoin making some  gains and ethereum is falling.  How long can this continue.

Well, for most people, they are waiting for the last quarter of this year, hoping that the same trend that happened last year would happen again this year. However, as much as it happened several times already, no one can really claim with certainty that such trend would happen again, I think if you put a time table to it, but it's not a concrete one still, it will rise back up maybe within the last quarter of this year and up to the first quarter of next year. With that said, what's key here is patience. As an investor, you should know when to do your business to be able to get the maximum effect whether in the aspect of investing or profiting.
childish

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:34:17 PM

Two months has passed and still Ethereum has been stagnant and isn't moving forward.

Still no signs that the bearish would be gone out as soon as possible. Endure until you can and keep on collecting while you still have time for it.
This is the bottom of crypto and i would not expect it goes even below than this time, consider even with a lot of bad news and the price of bitcoin still remain the ssame, until bitcoin shows a bad sign on its chart and then whole of major crypto will stay and they will not move to anywhere else.
Not sure if this is already the bottom that we are really trying to remove. Bad news are inevitable but when good news comes it is inevitable as well.

Bear or not, you keep your ethereum until you sell it at the reasonable price and no regret for it.
It became the mainstay of the Ethereum coin that is very capable of producing many more advances that support for the prosperity of the market. It is extremely profitable with having it and made the easy adaptation of the Ethereum and easy to reach for their goals.

yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:37:16 PM

This can't be answered by anyone, though if you know the coins well.
You will just buy the low value and keep it.
Ethereum will be good for the future. it will rise again and will get the new ATH soon.
Before the year ends i am expecting ETH to be 500 USD each,
Little_king
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:40:21 PM

Etherium will only stop when it reached its bottom and for btc to move upward surely all alts are bound to dip which we all know of , but still eth max dip should be somewhere around $150 at least before we see up trend in it which will be 90% dip from ATH in $.

[ IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
http://ixinium.io/
coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:42:31 PM

I don't know, but the longer ethereum is bearish, more probability of rebounce is. It is my belief.
Eth is falling more than a half a year, so I think it will raise soon.
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:49:02 PM

I hope that the market will soon improve, if the market continues to red, more and more people will report negative things about crypto so that no one wants to use crypto.
Kat_messy

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:55:22 PM

I think not only Ethereum, but the whole crypto market will be bearish for the whole next year as a minimum. There are no signs of the end of that trend.
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:56:53 PM

It really is depressing there's an opinion that these ICO devs are dumping their eth and with so many ICO around now, you can imagine how large is the eth they are dumping we just hope that it will not go down to below the $150 level people still believe in ethereum they are a game changer

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: