Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:12:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How long can ethereum be bearish?  (Read 1571 times)
huihui139

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:58:40 AM

I think Ethereum will continue, I think the future development of Ethereum is very beautiful.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
balfouri

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:20:57 AM

Ethereum has been making some loses for quite some time now and I wonder if this loses are going to continue.  Before this time ethereum is always carry along when bitcoin is bearish or bullish but now that is no longer the case.  Today I see bitcoin making some  gains and ethereum is falling.  How long can this continue.
No one can tell when was ethereum recover.Its a good sign that bitcoin making some gains because all altcoins will be followed and especially our bit ethereum.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:23:04 AM

The exchange rate of ETH depends on two factors mainly. The first one is the momentum in the ICO market. And the second factor is the movement in Bitcoin exchange rates. Unfortunately, both these parameters are in red right now.
mh6e

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:27:07 AM

Ethereum has been making some loses for quite some time now and I wonder if this loses are going to continue.  Before this time ethereum is always carry along when bitcoin is bearish or bullish but now that is no longer the case.  Today I see bitcoin making some  gains and ethereum is falling.  How long can this continue.

Nobody can really predict when ethereum can recover. But one thing for sure the bear time  will end soon. As soon as bitcoin will recover so does altcoin it will also go up. Its just a matter of time just wait and be patience.
AzureDragon

Activity: 244
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:41:46 AM

The value of Ethereum is going toward BTC with some delay. As for today, both BTC and ETH are falling down.
But, IMHO, this is a temporary phenomenon. Cryptomarket as whole is in stagnation. Top 10 prices are vary near their constant value.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:51:12 AM

It won't be any different than any other coin. The longer bear continues on other altcoins, the longer it will be for ethereum too. I do not understand why people think ethereum is so different than all other coins when ethereum is just another altcoin at this point. Even tho you can buy ethereum directly with fiat, there is still a ton of people who buy bitcoin first and than convert it to ethereum if they want to. Which means ethereum is not a coin thats main itself, its still a side coin to bitcoin. This results with ethereum going up and down just like rest of the altcoins.

The exchange rate of ETH depends on two factors mainly. The first one is the momentum in the ICO market. And the second factor is the movement in Bitcoin exchange rates. Unfortunately, both these parameters are in red right now.
I must agree the ICO industry is heavily infected with lots of scammers and lazy people. Only very few campaign managers are active and taking post count on time and only one or two campaigns are paying on time and sufficient reward for our time and efforts. All others are asking for KYC or delaying for no-reasons. If ICOs behaves like this, no one could save ethereum market and bounties of this campaign as well.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 08:02:33 AM

One cannot tell when exactly the bearish of ethereum will come to an end as many have already lost heavily particularly those of that were holding ethereum since late last year till date. I do hope it bounce back soon. 
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:05:03 AM

maybe soon, ethereum prices and all altcoin prices will rise again as ETF approves crypto currencies in September, I'm sure the SEC will approve this soon, because we know that Crypto currencies are one that supports the world economy today, but due to several reasons, the SEC postponed the agreement until September, we should wait for the next news

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
SuiMikira

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:15:02 AM

This will continue until October, after ETF. I'm sure SEC will prove the Bitcoin ETF this time, and as the result, the crypto market will be in up trend in long term.
CryptoSkBoss

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:20:22 AM

Actually it hards to tell but i think in November or December we can see bullish market like December 2017 and then all altcoins will be bullish along with ethreum.
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:27:13 AM

Actually, we cannot predict how long this Ethereum can be bearish. However, in crypto market, the price of Ethereum is still not very stable. It is still very fluctuating. Today, it is still in red and only hits $285.37. This condition really means that the altcoin is still being part of this bear market with very small increasing.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Boss95rnd

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 08:33:38 AM

I heard that for a few weeks, the ICOs started to fix their payments in fiat money. That caused a dramatic fall of Ethereum. And I think we should all wait for the Bitcoin to raise, because no altcoin will moon, until the Bitcoin does Smiley

conanmori

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:35:19 AM

I think this will last long until December. The price right now keep dropping even though Bitcoin having some good pump. So I expecting the price will drop till December and might drop to below $200?

Milka1980

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:41:02 AM

Why do you consider Etherium separately? Unless the entire market goes up and down Etherium? Etherium will cease to be bearish when the market will cease to be bearish. But against market Etherium can't go.
LooBaao

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:10:16 AM

I think this will last long until December. The price right now keep dropping even though Bitcoin having some good pump. So I expecting the price will drop till December and might drop to below $200?
Everyone expects that December will be the month of altcoin ,, and let's expect this to hold the coin until then, the price of the coin will rise again. You will become a millionaire
evdoksi

Activity: 100
Merit: 24

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/DPgHv6X

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:22:31 AM

I believe that nobody can predict how long the fall of different cryptocurrencies will last and how much they still lose because we have been in this bear market since the beginning of the year and ETH as almost all other coins are far from their ATH. I also think that ETH usually moves in the same direction as BITCOIN, I just hope that by the end of the year we will see the end of the tunnel and ETH will start to recover a lot of what it lost this year.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:30:06 AM

most probably until mind 2019 or until it falls below $100 whichever comes first but i have  a feeling that people are going to still resist the ETH dumps and make it last a very long time hence the mid 2019 prediction.

we also have the fact that ETH whales are leaving it and moving on to other coins. they will come back when they earn enough money from another coin and become a whale there too and also when ETH is cheap enough for them to buy back in.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Sanderion

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:50:25 AM

most probably until mind 2019 or until it falls below $100 whichever comes first but i have  a feeling that people are going to still resist the ETH dumps and make it last a very long time hence the mid 2019 prediction.

we also have the fact that ETH whales are leaving it and moving on to other coins. they will come back when they earn enough money from another coin and become a whale there too and also when ETH is cheap enough for them to buy back in.

Indeed, at present many projects sell their ETH for dollars and this moves the price down. It's difficult to say when this trend will end, but I do not think that we will see ETH cheaper than $ 100. First, we must wait for the trend change on Bitcoin, and after that the ICO market will return, and with it the Ethereum will return to high prices due to the demand for ICO.

Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:55:26 AM

ETH is dying. Reality shows us that even at low prices noone is buying. So the technology behind and value of the company is not even worth the actual value.

In fact, Vitalik has never ever announced how much money they've earned in smart contracts. My guess? not even a tenth of the value in the market.

I don't think we will see a recovery anytime soon, and i also think that ETH will never go above the 600$ price, not even in 2-5 years time.

Stupid people are getting rekt, but they don't know it yet.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:45:30 PM

We all know that the price of ETH is always lower than bitcoin. In case the bitcoin is going down strongly, ETH will drop. Maybe ETH will cut prices for a long time. Investors must bear the risk when it occurs. The money market is always full of danger.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: