Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:02:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How long can ethereum be bearish?  (Read 1571 times)
Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:43:47 PM

Judging by the previous bear markets that we have had in the past, I would say it could take up to a couple of months or even years if the market does not start doing better in terms of money that is coming in. You need to realize that we already had a bull market this year so it is not time for us all to wait out the bear market and that can take a while.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:50:49 PM

Presently sentiments are down.  People  are  demotivated.  Market is passing  through bearish trend.  So the rates for all the crypto ; etherum ; bitcoin are less then anticipated.

But I strongly suggest this is the right time to enter into the market.  During bear phase small investors should enter and invest their surplus funds in it.  But I see small investors do not invest at this time. 

Price will recover with the recovery of the market.  i.e. bull phase.  So keep patience; wait if you have already enough invested in coins.  But if you have not invested at these lower rates you should do it.

dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:55:38 PM

I think ETH will not be able to surpass 500$ after the end of 2018. ETH is the hardest hit coin from the market and investors. Because too many ICOs sell ETH to develop the project and make it unprofitable since early 2018.
maga-king

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:58:26 PM

I think ETH will not be able to surpass 500$ after the end of 2018. ETH is the hardest hit coin from the market and investors. Because too many ICOs sell ETH to develop the project and make it unprofitable since early 2018.

When bitmain along with BCH - do not get support from the community - then all iso return to the ethereum. Especially since in 2020 the ethereum will update the network
Tripple O

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:14:34 PM

For now, we really cannot determine how long the Ethereum can bearish. However, all of us will hope that it will pass the bearish time as soon as possible. In fact, we must see and analyze the market. The other coins are still fluctuating. So, we can decide when it will move from bearish. however, i really wish that it will be much better next month.
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:25:16 PM

ethereum's downfall is now very bad and makes many people worry, panic and loss. I think bearish is almost over and the market will bounce back after the SEC decision about ETF next month.
untugede

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:29:44 PM

Ethereum has been making some loses for quite some time now and I wonder if this loses are going to continue.  Before this time ethereum is always carry along when bitcoin is bearish or bullish but now that is no longer the case.  Today I see bitcoin making some  gains and ethereum is falling.  How long can this continue.
for how long will Ethereum go far, surely no one will know that, but Ethereum will definitely raise the price again, even that will be higher, according to my analysis, and buy at current prices for example we have money, and in the end we will certainly get a big profit.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
viktoriya1945

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:26:12 PM

I think until the ICO regains its former popularity, the ethereum will not recover. This can only happen in the bull market, so we will have to wait a little.
ndico

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

better Days Ahead...

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:07:49 PM

I think currently people are focus on buying bitcoin because of the ETF news, I have seen many people moving all their entire portfolios to btc and they are waiting for the new of the ETF been approve which will see bitcoin skyrocket, So i think with time, people will start investing in other altcoins and ethereum price will go up

zedaq

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:09:41 PM

Here I think that no one can accurately say the answer to this question, the fact is that the events that are taking place in the world today obviously can not have a proper impact on bitcoins or the market as a whole, I suspect that there are other news that we have so far we do not know.
Akarsh54692

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:38:47 AM

Ethereum has been making some loses for quite some time now and I wonder if this loses are going to continue.  Before this time ethereum is always carry along when bitcoin is bearish or bullish but now that is no longer the case.  Today I see bitcoin making some  gains and ethereum is falling.  How long can this continue.
Bitcoin is also a better choice compared to ethereum if eth market is bearish.Major ethereum based projects such as Hostgames also use btc as one of the cryptocurrencies.
cryptocrudivore

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:44:31 AM

So far, ethereum shows still bearish. If we look at each hour, the Ethereum graph always changes. Sometimes garfik looks down and sometimes rises. Even in the last 2 weeks, after looking green, Ethereum looks red. I think, our patience as investors is being tested. So be patient.
Seriousbizz

Activity: 155

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:31:21 AM

No body knows for sure how long the con is going to be bearish, but I think that it will remain that way as long as the market is experiencing a bearish trend. By the time the market becomes more stable and begins to experience a bullish trend, Ethereum will too. Let's just be more patient with this coin, and give it time to work its magic.
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:36:10 AM

I think the bearish moment for ETH has been ended. If you see the current situation, it's good and stable now. ETH price is turning around $280 and any moment from now it can be increased.
Again, if you see the last 14 days usage of ETH, the last two days were quite high before the average. It means total usage is also gonna be increased which will force ETH to have some upward trend.

kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:36:50 AM

Latest news about reducing of mining reward definitely will have impact.  

Just not sure which side. By logic ETH price should grow, but sometimes it is hard to follow logic in crypto.

And also sec on 30/09 will have great impact on whole crypto industry
swscowods

Activity: 419
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:12:16 AM

I don’t Know for sure when the bearish market for Ethereum will probably stop, but I once read a topic on this forum discussion section and the op was trying to make some predictions that Bitcoin will rise and Ethereum will still continue to fall for a while maybe till next year. According to the writer reason is because there will be lots of project which would be launched in favor of Bitcoin.
GmBoom

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 08:45:42 AM

It is true that the price of ethereum also relies on the current state price of bitcoin when it falls. But in terms of recovery, it is easy for bitcoin to rise because of its demands. That is the difference to ethereum and bitcoin in comparison to its price rise.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Iwillgotothemoon

Activity: 171
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:16:41 AM

Ethereum will now be more stable. But if Bitcoin continues to fall then Ethereum will return to $200. In the future, Ethereum will not rise a lot.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Weirdwas

Activity: 113

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:11:27 PM

This is really one thing that I can not really place my bets on. The coin just keeps falling, and it is almost as if it won't just stop. It is really frustrating because I have high hopes for this coin, but with every minute, it is as if the coin is telling me to stop believing in it. I think that this might go on for a while, but not long enough to make me give up on it completely, hopefully.
Cookie Man

Activity: 149

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:15:47 PM

No one can be so sure about that, Eth in the long run is just yet another cryptocurrency with the common crypto proproperties, unpredictability being at the forefront, we therefore cannot be able to tell how long the bear will dominate,but rather hope it doesn't take center satge for too long
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: