Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:25:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How long can ethereum be bearish?  (Read 1571 times)
Benarand

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:51:57 PM

I now, like so many, now it seems that the golden age of crypto ended, most of the companies that conducted the ICO, as expected, turned out to be "bloated cocks". Therefore, this year I do not see any hope for the growth of crypto.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RandyMagnum

Activity: 662
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:04:49 PM

ETH is dying. Reality shows us that even at low prices noone is buying. So the technology behind and value of the company is not even worth the actual value.

In fact, Vitalik has never ever announced how much money they've earned in smart contracts. My guess? not even a tenth of the value in the market.

I don't think we will see a recovery anytime soon, and i also think that ETH will never go above the 600$ price, not even in 2-5 years time.

Stupid people are getting rekt, but they don't know it yet.
Why everyone is talking about the die only now, but not in january? Are you become smarter in a half of a year? Lol  Cheesy, once the price will grow we will hear only rapturous speeches about ETH.
diaeresiscrypto

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:27:46 PM

Unpredictable. In my opinion, the number of ICOs that are scams has a bad impact on Eth's value. As we know, Eth is one of the coins that is often used to join the ICO. If a lot of people used to buy Eth because the Ethics platform was used by ICO, Eth is now being abandoned because of the lack of ICO.
Ividanik
Copper Member

Activity: 205
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:25:41 AM

I think maximum for two months. Bulls are ready now and just wait for the holiday season to end. As you can see this, before the end of a year market always becomes bullish.
Yindian

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:46:27 AM

I think the climax of Ethereum is over. In the future, there will be a better foundation chain beyond Ethereum.
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:50:16 AM

I think the climax of Ethereum is over. In the future, there will be a better foundation chain beyond Ethereum.
How long can ethereum be bearish? If I were to asked for that question, I think the right thing to do. Don't think that it is dying, because it's not dead and it will never be. Please stay calm and don't stop believing in ethereum. Trust me, it has a bright future than anyone can think.

Y U MAD AT ME
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:00:13 AM

Ethereum might continue to struggle to get back on its feet if the ICO are the one really responsible for the recent fall. ICOs are diverse and many, am not sure they are planning to change there strategies now. The ethereum bearish market might last longer
ukboss

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 09:56:48 AM

If you see the ethereum market price so you can see some time it is how bearish and some time later it is show bullish so how can I say when bearish will be over but I can make a prediction after may technical and manually analysis. I check and I can say in a couple of days later it can be over bearish trend.
hastang

Activity: 149
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:00:26 AM

I think the bottom is reach, I have seen the price going up in the past few days. Hopefully, it will continue to move upward. The trend of cryptocurrency is on the fourth quarter of the year. So maybe we could wait for that date to happen.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:03:16 AM

Ethereum has been making some loses for quite some time now and I wonder if this loses are going to continue.  Before this time ethereum is always carry along when bitcoin is bearish or bullish but now that is no longer the case.  Today I see bitcoin making some  gains and ethereum is falling.  How long can this continue.

In my own opinion,ethereum may grow or continuously drops after  ETF decision and rom that market will have another price movements.this is the reason why bitcoin dominance continues to go higher against all alternative cryptocurrency
Sandra999

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:12:52 AM

The whole market is in a bearish state and this is affecting the price of etherum in the market. Virtually everyone is selling their coin to bitcoin and bitcoin market dominance is on the rise and this has spiked the price of bitcoin. Etherum is a solid project and i know etherum is going to rise soon with bitcoin. This bearish nature of etherum is for the short term
Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:19:55 AM

Ethereum has been making some loses for quite some time now and I wonder if this loses are going to continue.  Before this time ethereum is always carry along when bitcoin is bearish or bullish but now that is no longer the case.  Today I see bitcoin making some  gains and ethereum is falling.  How long can this continue.

We don't have the same observation, Ethereum is fighting really hard when there is a short bull run, ethereum price is also increased when the market is in bearish it affects all coins, there is no scenario I notice that all coins are up except Ethereum enjoys the support of investors and community.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
platinov_and

Activity: 364
Merit: 110

SPOKKZ

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:32:37 AM

This is really true, ETH is now really in a bad situation, but I think such a situation on the crypto market will soon change. I can not predict when the market will start to grow but I think it will be soon.

────────  SPOKKZ  ────────  
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── Join Pre-Sale
Fedollam

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:34:22 AM

I think till October of ETH and all cryptomarket will be is in stagnation. The market is cyclic and everything repeats.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:40:22 AM

This is really true, ETH is now really in a bad situation, but I think such a situation on the crypto market will soon change. I can not predict when the market will start to grow but I think it will be soon.
Well no one knows, the bearish market still running and even btc gaining little support still ain't enough to lift the crytpo market, if following last year's trend buying ETH can be a good investment for those who can wait and aiming for long term holdings.
betece777

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:44:27 AM

I don't know why I don't know why now ethereum can really fall and it's hard to get up, it's true that what you said before was that ethereum always followed bitcoin where if bitcoin goes up ethereum also rises but now there's no problem we don't know, I've heard making altcoin go down because there is one market that gets the problem so the impact on the altcoin
shoupengyangguang

Activity: 173

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:47:30 AM

This decline in ETH has caused many people to suffer losses, and the current price has been relatively stable for a few days, proving that buyers and sellers have reached the price of their hearts, ETH will not die, we can be sure. If ETH dies, all Altcoin in the Ethernet will die, but the probability of this happening is almost zero. So we only have to wait now.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
BlackBoxRecords

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

Pool of Stake

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:19:35 PM

Normally, after large falls there is certain room for small peaks, so if you play it carefully it does not matter how long they last, but how high they get before dump.

█ ▌ We have created a Pool for Proof of Stake Blockchains  ▐ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ POOL OF STAKE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⮜⮜ LINKEDIN ⮞⮞ BITCOINTALK ⮞⮞ MEDIUM ⮞⮞ TWITTER ⮞⮞ FACEBOOK ⮞⮞ TELEGRAM ⮞⮞
Yara1996

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

ONe Social Network

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:32:07 PM

It can last a long time but I think that closer to winter everything will become a bit better because it's the best time for a crypto!

inetto7

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:35:39 PM

I think bears will manage the markets until the middle of autumn. And if the ETF contracts are not approved by the end of the year, marker falling to the beginning of 2019
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: