Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:59:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ...  (Read 36875 times)
lunas

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 08:42:39 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2014, 09:51:44 AM by lunas

Yeah this coin wont take off till it is accepted in liquor stores... I have an employee who nearly every week shirks work to go down to lower brule and get drunk. I have a second employee who cant put down her 800$ smart phone long enough to do her job as a housekeeper. Both are lakota both have been behind on rent yet they can afford to have a nokia lumia and go down to drunk town multiple times a week.

And I have had to kick 2 families out of the apts they lived in because they spent the rent money on beer and weed. Actually nearly every native i have had to kick out has that story... they promise to pay with the check they get from the tribe and the next day either find out they got arrested for dui and are in the drunk tank or i see them carrying in a 50" flat screen and no rent...

The local examples of lakota make me sad for a people with such a history they have a lot of bad apples poisoning the pot... Cry i weep for humanity.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 12:50:21 PM

no ANN MAZACOIN??
qiwoman

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 04:33:13 PM

Price gone down by 4 times since I bought so looks like it was pumped up for us noobs to buy then dumped by the clever ones advertising all over the threads for us to buy in so I am NOT falling for that one again. Looks like peeps were using this forum to do a pump and dump. Huh
lasciv

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 06:55:27 PM

facepalm.

BTW, it is my favourite triangle on coinmarketcap ever!

Kiss
empowering
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1441

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 07:02:48 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2014, 07:35:21 PM by empowering

Price gone down by 4 times since I bought so looks like it was pumped up for us noobs to buy then dumped by the clever ones advertising all over the threads for us to buy in so I am NOT falling for that one again. Looks like peeps were using this forum to do a pump and dump. Huh

MZC is very thinly traded atm on and only Cryptorush... so it does not take a lot of BTC to move the price, looks like it could fall further from here
maybe even to 0.00000100-25 , the coin supply is increasing as coins are being released. I imagine the price should stabalise, I have seen estimates of $5 which I do not buy.. I think it could peak up past $2-3 mid term but realistically the longer term price range should be $1-$2, but I think we are going down first before going up. Even longer term who knows, that depends on a lot of factors for the tribe and how the economy works out for them, and on how cryptos do in general..and taking into consideration that the coin is inflationary, and they are trying to make a stable priced coin.. I like this though, and so I will buy a few when it drops and then sell a few at $1-2 and hold the bulk at that level... may even get me out to the reservation at some point in the future... that would be fun  Cheesy

Things should get better when there is more volume and it is on a better exchange(s) with better trading parameters

(edit - there is no real buying interest until  the 1 btc at 0.00000550 - then the next stop 0.00000125 where there is another 1btc (altough I dare say there is some BTC off of the order book like mine, waiting to buy at if it goes to 0.00000125... I hae noticed that there are big buy orders flashing up every now and again on the orderbooks... but disaperaring... and sell orders too... huge ones flashing up for a second at silly low prices..
there is also people faffing around selling at silly prices on there because the platform is stupid and sells and buy execute at whatever price you put in.. if they are matched... ie it doe not execute best price sales.. so you can sell at 99% lower than market price.. or at 10000% above it.. and so people are fudging the graphs... dumping at silly prices which is another reason why they need to get on more exchanges with more volume and with better trading rules, and graphs and market history etc etc)  

Edit edit
If you are buying Mazacoin and hodling does that make you a Sitting Bull?  Wink   Cheesy Cheesy

"A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds"
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 02:50:46 PM

MZC is very thinly traded atm on and only Cryptorush... so it does not take a lot of BTC to move the price, looks like it could fall further from here
maybe even to 0.00000100-25 , the coin supply is increasing as coins are being released. I imagine the price should stabalise, I have seen estimates of $5 which I do not buy.. I think it could peak up past $2-3 mid term but realistically the longer term price range should be $1-$2, but I think we are going down first before going up. Even longer term who knows, that depends on a lot of factors for the tribe and how the economy works out for them, and on how cryptos do in general..and taking into consideration that the coin is inflationary, and they are trying to make a stable priced coin.. I like this though, and so I will buy a few when it drops and then sell a few at $1-2 and hold the bulk at that level... may even get me out to the reservation at some point in the future... that would be fun  Cheesy

Things should get better when there is more volume and it is on a better exchange(s) with better trading parameters

(edit - there is no real buying interest until  the 1 btc at 0.00000550 - then the next stop 0.00000125 where there is another 1btc (altough I dare say there is some BTC off of the order book like mine, waiting to buy at if it goes to 0.00000125... I hae noticed that there are big buy orders flashing up every now and again on the orderbooks... but disaperaring... and sell orders too... huge ones flashing up for a second at silly low prices..
there is also people faffing around selling at silly prices on there because the platform is stupid and sells and buy execute at whatever price you put in.. if they are matched... ie it doe not execute best price sales.. so you can sell at 99% lower than market price.. or at 10000% above it.. and so people are fudging the graphs... dumping at silly prices which is another reason why they need to get on more exchanges with more volume and with better trading rules, and graphs and market history etc etc)  

Edit edit
If you are buying Mazacoin and hodling does that make you a Sitting Bull?  Wink   Cheesy Cheesy

Trading of course is going to be very thin at Cryptorush.in,  however coin is very promising.

(1)  Difficulty has gone through the roof,  it is at:  1,359,057 that is more than teracoin with a $1m market.  So it should be worth double from here.

(2) It hasn't listed yet on Cryptsy... when it does... expect fireworks.

(3) I'm trying to get them to change the subsidy so it's more like AuroraCoin where 50% goes to the tribe. That will restrict supply and force the price up.

(4) Merge mining coming soon.  Going to make it even more difficult to mine the coin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
BestofSR

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 04:09:56 PM

I dont like the fact that it is inflanatiory. WHY? Will economy of Lakota nation grow? I doubt it. They will just become poorer. Or will wolrd use their coin on such a huge scale? I doubt it again.

Get Free VpnCoin, Join BitNet ! VqdA2ZZWSTn6UCfCHyDjmTuA3WeToPPa9k
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 04:19:47 PM

I dont like the fact that it is inflanatiory. WHY? Will economy of Lakota nation grow? I doubt it. They will just become poorer. Or will wolrd use their coin on such a huge scale? I doubt it again.

I think you don't get it.  The key point here is that

(1) A sovereign nation declares the coin as official currency.

You must understand that no matter how poor the nation,  it still is an autonomous nation.

This is the only coin in the entire crypto-currency world that has this distinction.

Aurora coin is a bunch of dudes that plan on re-distributing their coin to people in iceland.

Heck... I can re-distribute any of my coins to 'pick your group' population.   Does it really give it value?

However to be official currency is an entirely different ball game.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Honeypot

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 05:41:53 PM

Seem the prices have been suppressed for a day or two, with many sell orders being artificial 1000s and 500s. Buy wall moving up.

It really is following the footsteps of aurora. Initial pump and rise, followed by price suppression of 2-3 days, followed by astronomical rise. Next stop, 5000-9000?

BestofSR

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 06:20:05 PM

I think you don't get it.  The key point here is that

You must understand that no matter how poor the nation,  it still is an autonomous nation.

This is the only coin in the entire crypto-currency world that has this distinction.

Aurora coin is a bunch of dudes that plan on re-distributing their coin to people in iceland.

Heck... I can re-distribute any of my coins to 'pick your group' population.   Does it really give it value?

umm..Yes, It is very cool, but what makes it really valuable? Those indians will not really use it, I guess. Are they planning to create infrastructure and have smartphones, or they will just stand there with half retared smile, noding "yes is our money" while using fiat as before? Is the whole point only advertising?

Get Free VpnCoin, Join BitNet ! VqdA2ZZWSTn6UCfCHyDjmTuA3WeToPPa9k
sadface

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 06:21:07 PM

i keep missing those pumps. are there any other exchanges besides cryptorush.in ?
remistevens

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 06:58:11 PM

The Lakota nation should schedule an airdrop like Aurora from the premined national reserve. That's what's adding value to AUR - every person in the nation of Iceland will soon have some. Until all Lakotas have some Maza it isn't really the people's currency. Cryptos get value from decentralization across a dedicated community. Maza has a coin community, and a centralized governing body of Lakota, but it doesn't have the inclusion of a group tied together by geography/ancestry yet.

Schedule airdrop of MZC to all Lakotas. Watch the price skyrocket. All of a sudden the national reserve becomes more valuable even though they have less MZC.

And they should do this quickly in case Aurora fails and the idea of national cryptos dies.

FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 07:28:58 PM

Folks... word of advice... get in before this lists in a major exchange like Cryptsy.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 07:37:07 PM

The Independent (UK) - http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/mazacoin-native-american-tribe-adopts-bitcoin-derivative-as-national-currency-9165314.html

Canada Now - http://www.ecanadanow.com/business/2014/03/01/native-americans-now-have-bitcoin-clone/

Forbes - http://www.forbes.com/sites/jasperhamill/2014/02/27/the-battle-of-little-bitcoin-native-american-tribe-launches-its-own-cryptocurrency/

The Telegraph (UK) - http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/news/10668018/Native-Americans-adopt-bitcoin-clone-as-official-currency.html

CoinDesk - http://www.coindesk.com/mazacoin-sovereign-altcoin-native-americans/

Expect this to explode when more new media picks this up!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
gmagee

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 11:47:25 PM

It's starting to get bought up, need to get on this train quickly...
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 11:51:01 PM

I think you don't get it.  The key point here is that

You must understand that no matter how poor the nation,  it still is an autonomous nation.

Heck... I can re-distribute any of my coins to 'pick your group' population.   Does it really give it value?

umm..Yes, It is very cool, but what makes it really valuable? Those indians will not really use it, I guess. Are they planning to create infrastructure and have smartphones, or they will just stand there with half retared smile, noding "yes is our money" while using fiat as before? Is the whole point only advertising?

Dude,  are you completely ignorant?

It is the first sovereign crypto-currency.

Also,  it is a sovereign nation, so they can run gambling sites that would be perfectly legal.   

The only reason why this Indian nation isn't able to take advantage of gambling like the other nations is that it is in the middle of nowhere!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
bcd

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 12:19:26 AM

hesitant to get in @ 0.00001818
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 12:22:40 AM

I agree. More confidence is needed.

Wait a few more days and get in @ 0.003.

It's currently sticking out like a lighthouse on Coinmarketcap at a gain of 134% with a cap of only $1 million and a coin supply of only 88 million. So once people figure out that Maza is currently 565 times cheaper than Aurora, even factored for coin supply and with the same potential upside, not even on Cryptsy yet, I shouldn't think you'd have too long to wait  Wink
MyFarm (OP)

Activity: 854

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 12:27:52 AM
Last edit: March 04, 2014, 03:37:11 PM by MyFarm

If/when this coin goes up a ton, I feel we should create a means to donate to the Lakota people.  They only premined 50 million coins which is way too little in my opinion.  I'd like to see them do MUCH better.
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 12:28:39 AM

You can always get in when it hits cryptsy.  Of course, it could be up 1,000% by then.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: