Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:16:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ...  (Read 36875 times)
peacefulmind

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 02:16:41 PM

Just another scam, move along.

A good rule - never buy a coin with ANY pre-mine.  These poor people on the reservation do not have internet or computers - yet they are going to become the Native American silicon valley?

good luck.

Talk about being ignorant and discriminatory.

It is still a coin of a legal sovereign nation.... none of the other coins out there have this legal standing.

In short,  other countries *MUST* recognize the coin under international law.

*MULL THAT OVER*

Its not a "country" in the sense that Germany or the USA is.  No one must do anything this tribe says.

I'm sure Putin will be lining up to bow down and accept this scam coin, right.  What a joke.

Lets tell the truth about this:

Recent reports vary but many point out that the median income on the Lakota Reservation is approximately $2,600 to $3,500 per year.

The unemployment rate on Pine Ridge is said to be approximately 83-85% and can be higher during the winter months when travel is difficult or often impossible.

About 97% of the population lives below Federal poverty levels.

There is little industry, technology, or commercial infrastructure on the Reservation to provide employment.

So I tell the truth and try to warn people and you pull out the "ohh racist bigot" card.  Facts are facts this is a giant scam, who is going to install the internet backbone and hand out PCs so this "sovereign advanced country" can even use their coins?  The devs will DUMP them all when the people are not able to claim them.

PUMP then DUMP.  Pre-mine scamcoin.  No pre-mine should ever be trusted, especially not this one.

If it warms your heart to give money to scammers and believe this ludicrous story by all means lose your money!!!

Quote from: FrictionlessCoin
"I think you are to hung up on this notion about 'pre-mining' being a No-No."
- from journeys into the dark depths of the alt coin forum....
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
peacefulmind

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 02:18:20 PM

A good rule - never buy a coin with ANY pre-mine.  These poor people on the reservation do not have internet or computers - yet they are going to become the Native American silicon valley?

good luck.
Thanks for the warning.  I wish I would have listened to you with Auroracoin so I could have avoided my enormous and growing profits and hopefully helping the people of Iceland.

Yes, many Lakota live in poverty.  If only they and the non-profits that support them had some new way to get money so they could have greater access to the technology the rest of us enjoy.  I wish SOMEONE would come up with a novel solution.

Commit to holding you Auroracoins for six months.  Put your money where your mouth is, put them in a public address, and agree not to sell them for six months.  Have some balls.

MyFarm (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 02:19:02 PM

You should run for political office peacefulmind.  You would fit in perfectly with all the other clowns who can't see viable and novel solutions to problems when they're sitting right in front of you.
peacefulmind

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 02:24:29 PM

You should run for political office peacefulmind.  You would fit in perfectly with all the other clowns who can't see viable and novel solutions to problems when they're sitting right in front of you.

Actually I was able to see BTC and LTC as viable solutions with no problems. Smiley

They have grown in value and stability for many years now.  They are coins for EVERY nation and country.  The Lakota would be smart to buy some.

bamsterdam

Activity: 453
Merit: 261

Look Morty magic internet money

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 02:33:45 PM

A good rule - never buy a coin with ANY pre-mine.  These poor people on the reservation do not have internet or computers - yet they are going to become the Native American silicon valley?

good luck.

Talk about being ignorant and discriminatory.

It is still a coin of a legal sovereign nation.... none of the other coins out there have this legal standing.

In short,  other countries *MUST* recognize the coin under international law.

*MULL THAT OVER*

Its not a "country" in the sense that Germany or the USA is.  No one must do anything this tribe says.

I'm sure Putin will be lining up to bow down and accept this scam coin, right.  What a joke.

Lets tell the truth about this:

Recent reports vary but many point out that the median income on the Lakota Reservation is approximately $2,600 to $3,500 per year.

The unemployment rate on Pine Ridge is said to be approximately 83-85% and can be higher during the winter months when travel is difficult or often impossible.

About 97% of the population lives below Federal poverty levels.

There is little industry, technology, or commercial infrastructure on the Reservation to provide employment.

So I tell the truth and try to warn people and you pull out the "ohh racist bigot" card.  Facts are facts this is a giant scam, who is going to install the internet backbone and hand out PCs so this "sovereign advanced country" can even use their coins?  The devs will DUMP them all when the people are not able to claim them.

PUMP then DUMP.  Pre-mine scamcoin.  No pre-mine should ever be trusted, especially not this one.

If it warms your heart to give money to scammers and believe this ludicrous story by all means lose your money!!!

This guy has a point. I understand the hype around aurora and now maza. but how will the dev distribute the coins to a bunch of people that hasnt any technology and how will they understand it? How can it work as a currency there? I dont see it(yet). I own some maza as well cause like aurora possible large adoption is going to skyrocket the price but i find it hard to believe that this coin will be used by a tribe that is many years behind 'normal 'civilisation
Aur3

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Embrace change

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 02:38:07 PM

It could be made to paper wallets, many of them and they just go to shop or w/e and just scan it.

Let's make a change. Change makes you better. Change makes you smarter. Change makes you healthier.
neilh

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 02:41:59 PM

It could be made to paper wallets, many of them and they just go to shop or w/e and just scan it.

Surely it's not that easy!  Grin

Seems some are over complicating things, when all you need is paper  Shocked
btcpoland

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 02:49:01 PM

What pools for MZC are out there??!
bamsterdam

Activity: 453
Merit: 261

Look Morty magic internet money

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 02:49:44 PM

a whale bought everthing on mintpall on 0.00015..
TrollboxChamp

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 02:52:52 PM

a whale bought everthing on mintpall on 0.00015..

28 btc he just dumped into this coin. Surely he knows something......  Cool

So glad im in
Bluestreet
Legendary

Activity: 988

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 02:53:35 PM

BTW some insider info on AUR, it's the dev pumping the coin to higher prices.

It's amazing what people will believe and all the BS stories that come along with it. Smiley

Great scams though, emotional scams are the best.
MyFarm (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 02:54:32 PM

This guy has a point. I understand the hype around aurora and now maza. but how will the dev distribute the coins to a bunch of people that hasnt any technology and how will they understand it? How can it work as a currency there? I dont see it(yet). I own some maza as well cause like aurora possible large adoption is going to skyrocket the price but i find it hard to believe that this coin will be used by a tribe that is many years behind 'normal 'civilisation
Mazacoin is in PARTNERSHIP with the government of the Lakota people.  They are not just granting the Lakota people Mazacoin, but non-profits that support them as well.

And these people don't live in grass huts.  They're normal people like you and me, they just live well below the poverty line.  As Mazacoin increases in value, infrastructure and education can be provided by their governing body and the non profits so they can make good use of it.
TrollboxChamp

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 02:54:49 PM

BTW some insider info on AUR, it's the dev pumping the coin to higher prices.

It's amazing what people will believe and all the BS stories that come along with it. Smiley

Great scams though, emotional scams are the best.

hahaha so glad i ignored that. Too low number of coins. Easily manipulated.
MyFarm (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 02:55:31 PM

Actually I was able to see BTC and LTC as viable solutions with no problems. Smiley

They have grown in value and stability for many years now.  They are coins for EVERY nation and country.  The Lakota would be smart to buy some.
In one post you mention 97% of these people live well below the poverty line then in another post you mention they should go out and buy some Bitcoin.

Thanks for the laughs, I really appreciate it.
Mad Scientist

Activity: 223

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 02:57:38 PM

Whale whale whale! Looks like the the pump AINT over yet!
TrollboxChamp

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 02:58:21 PM

That guy who just put 28 btc in is clearly holding for a while. Its not easy to liquidate that many coins.

Buy and hold!!!
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 02:59:27 PM

Mazacoin is in PARTNERSHIP with the government of the Lakota people.

No it is not. No one from that community confirmed having anything with this shit clone.

That guy who just put 28 btc in

Trade volume for MZC and other coins are way bellow what MintPal reports, clearly a scam exchange. But just go, buy buy buy then cry later.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
TrollboxChamp

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 03:05:42 PM

lol youre a moron
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 03:07:02 PM

lol youre a moron

24 Hour Volume: 146.404 BTC suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure  Roll Eyes

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
MyFarm (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 03:14:35 PM

Mazacoin is in PARTNERSHIP with the government of the Lakota people.

No it is not. No one from that community confirmed having anything with this shit clone.
Admittedly I haven't seen specific confirmation from the Lakota chiefs but the news reports and what the dev has said sure makes it sound that way.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: