Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:35:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ...  (Read 36879 times)
peacefulmind

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 05:14:49 PM

Without those questions answered without any doubt stay far away.  It amazes me how people line up to be scammed, never learning, the more "emotional" the scam the better they steal from you

You're entitled to nit pick about official declarations and council meetings

That "scam" label is for jealous losers who didn't get in at ground level and can't contain themselves without venting a whole load of fickle nonsense on public forums. I'm sure if you'd stuck 0.5 BTC in at 5 satoshis you'd have stayed under your rock.

In the meantime I suggest you either make your points constructively or go and crawl back under it without further delay.

Or you are butthurt you missed out on BTC and LTC and I did not?

This coin offers NOTHING but an emotional pull on a weak person's heart.  A story.  Marketing.  Lies.

There are other interesting coins -

Sunny King developer of Peercoin and Primecoin.
J. R. Willett developer of Mastercoin.

MazaCoin is a shitcoin with a cute story.  Period.

If you want to take a risk on a different coin other than the big two originals (BTC/LTC) at least be smart enough to go with one that has amazing engineers as developers.  If you just are angry you missed LTC at $1.00 or BTC at $30.00 then buy some Peercoin, Namecoin, Mastercoin, Primecoin.

Quote from: FrictionlessCoin
"I think you are to hung up on this notion about 'pre-mining' being a No-No."
- from journeys into the dark depths of the alt coin forum....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
peacefulmind

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 05:17:08 PM

BTC/LTC has become a pair Warren Togami who invented Fedora Linux is the lead developer of Litecoin, everyone knows Gavin et. al. - but Bitcoin and Litecoin are more and more collaborating on issues.

This Maza scam wouldn't exist if someone could not copy+paste their hard work.

flipstyle

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 05:22:39 PM

Without those questions answered without any doubt stay far away.  It amazes me how people line up to be scammed, never learning, the more "emotional" the scam the better they steal from you

That "scam" label is for jealous losers who didn't get in at ground level and can't contain themselves without venting a whole load of fickle nonsense on public forums. I'm sure if you'd stuck 0.5 BTC in at 5 satoshis you'd have stayed under your rock.

In the meantime I suggest you either make your points constructively or go and crawl back under it without further delay.

This coin offers NOTHING but an emotional pull on a weak person's heart.  A story.  Marketing.  Lies.

If you want to take a risk on a different coin other than the big two originals (BTC/LTC) at least be smart enough to go with one that has amazing engineers as developers.  If you just are angry you missed LTC at $1.00 or BTC at $30.00 then buy some Peercoin, Namecoin, Mastercoin, Primecoin.

Lol, stick to being bitter with your grampa alts with zero chance of huge ROI at this point.  It's bad enough we have outside FUD from all these dinasaurs who have nil experience with cryptos, and now we have btc 'elitists' who snarf at those profiting on alts making national headlines.

Yeah.  You're definitely bitter.   Could have had 1600% ROI in just over a day.  But keep hoarding your btc and ltc and praying for that %20 increase by the time summertime hits.

I ain't even mad though. Smiley
drippx

Activity: 539

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 05:27:42 PM

Without those questions answered without any doubt stay far away.  It amazes me how people line up to be scammed, never learning, the more "emotional" the scam the better they steal from you

Oh I see why peacefull is butthurt now it took btc and ltc months or years to gain a huge percentage, and hes butthurt cause it took maza a few days lol and its going to continue rising
peacefulmind

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 05:28:27 PM

Lol, stick to being bitter with your grampa alts with zero chance of huge ROI at this point.  It's bad enough we have outside FUD from all these dinasaurs who have nil experience with cryptos, and now we have btc 'elitists' who snarf at those profiting on alts making national headlines.

Yeah.  You're definitely bitter.   Could have had 1600% ROI in just over a day.  But keep hoarding your btc and ltc and praying for that %20 increase by the time summertime hits.

I ain't even mad though. Smiley

I have already enjoyed returns of over 1700%, and 4000% on the originals.  You give a serious person no reason to consider this coin.  Not into scams that will be gone in 12 months.

peacefulmind

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 05:29:18 PM

Oh I see why peacefull is butthurt now it took btc and ltc months or years to gain a huge percentage, and hes butthurt cause it took maza a few days lol and its going to continue rising

Want to bet 10 btc on which coin is worth more in 12 months?

Simakki

Activity: 697
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 05:29:24 PM

Funny topic, suddenly some somebody has just cloned idea of Auroracoin..

Check out Betsikingi
for betting tips and for https://betsikingi.info/vedonlyontibonukset-vedonlyontisivustot and Unibet TV for sports live streaming!
SackofBits

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 05:32:11 PM

peacefulmind

I have already enjoyed returns of over 1700%, and 4000% on the originals.  You give a serious person no reason to consider this coin.  Not into scams that will be gone in 12 months.

you have way too much time on your hands to pop in a coins thread and keep arguing how much you hate the coin lol

BadgerCoin: BCE5ABarPLdenidMRSr4vJK1z2u7VWzoDo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIyixC9NsLI
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 05:33:12 PM

Since it matters to you, I'm a holder of BTC, LTC, PPC, XPM, NXT and a few outliers. I like technology as well and know all about Sunny King's vision of a crypto-economy and far-sighted designs behind Peercoin and Primecoin.

That doesn't change the fact that crypto-currencies are empowering for more reasons than technological innovation. "The emotional pull on a weak person's heart" may be your attempt at interpreting a practical effort to overturn a century of economic oppression for an isolated sector of the US population, but its a pathetic one at best and mindless trolling at worst. The words toys and pram spring to mind.

As someone who is half Icelandic and who lived there during years of 100%+ inflation, I don't concur with your conclusions - either as to what's going on with AUR or MZC. Sure, they may well be 'dumped' after they're pumped, but that doesn't mean there aren't long term prospects for the types of initiatives that are being taken by these two projects - regardless of what particular technology they end up using.
flipstyle

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 05:36:52 PM

peacefulmind

you have way too much time on your hands to pop in a coins thread and keep arguing how much you hate the coin lol

He obviously never reaped those said profits, or he wouldn't have the emotional or physical time to spare spreading fud in a new alt's thread.  Those are the actions of a jealous/resentful individual. 

Oh well, no sweat off our backs.  Life is quite good right now. Smiley
Mad Scientist

Activity: 223

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 05:43:16 PM

It's looking like 0.0001 is the new baseline?
scroogeMcDuck

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 05:48:41 PM

I hope so. Even if I sold at that price I'd still make 0.7 btc. Invested 0.2 when it was still at 3800, then sold at 11000, and bought back in at 6600.

Holding 7000 maza waiting for it to take off. My first successful day trade. Life is good  Cool
Mad Scientist

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 05:56:36 PM

Put everything into Maza!!!

The same people said that when Mint coin was around 5 million too, and then people were stuck holding the bag as that coin is now around 2 million.

Never buy into a pump, especially in a brand new coin worth more than $1 million cap.  Maza is more likely to stagnate or collapse than hit $10+ million.

I didn't buy into the pump, I sodled! Besides, only chumps put all their eggs in one basket.

That's fine if you don't like MazaCoin, just please stop talking to us like we were born yesterday.
bamsterdam

Activity: 453
Merit: 261

Look Morty magic internet money

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 05:59:15 PM

Again accusations,some people telling it scam.There's always going to be someone to say that.

Unlike AUR where every dev is anonymous...   this is run by someone who has a stake in reputation with the tribe.

He doesn't want to be kicked out of that tribe and lose access to friends and family.

This is serious business.

This sounds promising. Where did you read he is one of there tribe?
Mad Scientist

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 05:59:54 PM

I hope so. Even if I sold at that price I'd still make 0.7 btc. Invested 0.2 when it was still at 3800, then sold at 11000, and bought back in at 6600.

Holding 7000 maza waiting for it to take off. My first successful day trade. Life is good  Cool
Congratulations! I know how that feels after having made so many bad trades myself (thankfully with small amounts). This pump made me almost 5 bitcoin total that I've re-invested in MazaCoin and elsewhere.
scroogeMcDuck

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 06:11:44 PM

Congratulations! I know how that feels after having made so many bad trades myself (thankfully with small amounts). This pump made me almost 5 bitcoin total that I've re-invested in MazaCoin and elsewhere.

Smart move. Auroracoin holders are going to cash out and hop on mazacoin very soon. I tried to warn reddit but not many people took my advice. They're too busy buying cypherfunks and topcoins  Cheesy
ysbysb2000

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 06:12:50 PM

good
qiwoman

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 06:16:29 PM

I like the excitement and how many people are being empowered through Cryptos and it is good that people are expressing themselves through the imagination. Do you think MAZA will go up more now? I have 2.5k MAZA cons shall I buy more now or just keep the ones I got?
bcd

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 06:16:50 PM

Looks like Lakota people will be rich in few days and willing to buy back all their lands they lost.
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 06:21:58 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2014, 06:32:36 PM by toknormal

Another rally's just started.

The 10,000 satoshi sellwall got eaten. Significant milestone's approaching:

+ 5 Hrs: US Eastern Seaboard comaing home from work.

+ 6Hrs: China waking up

+ 10 Hrs: US Western Seaboard coming home from work.

+ 15 Hrs: News propagates about Japan banning all known banks and walking entities from touching Bitcoin. Taxing every bitcoin movement they can get their hands on because the government's bankrupt and haven't got any money left of their own that isn't "JPY instamine scam coin". Everyone panic dumps BTC into Maza since the Sioux nation didn't ban it  Cheesy   (Note to self: recommend to peacefulmind that his trolling skills would be well deployed on JPY)

+ 48 Hrs: MZC on Cryptsy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: