Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:02:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ...  (Read 36879 times)
empowering
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1441

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 07:11:21 PM

Without those questions answered without any doubt stay far away.  It amazes me how people line up to be scammed, never learning, the more "emotional" the scam the better they steal from you

You're entitled to nit pick about official declarations and council meetings

That "scam" label is for jealous losers who didn't get in at ground level and can't contain themselves without venting a whole load of fickle nonsense on public forums. I'm sure if you'd stuck 0.5 BTC in at 5 satoshis you'd have stayed under your rock.

In the meantime I suggest you either make your points constructively or go and crawl back under it without further delay.

Or you are butthurt you missed out on BTC and LTC and I did not?

This coin offers NOTHING but an emotional pull on a weak person's heart.  A story.  Marketing.  Lies.

There are other interesting coins -

Sunny King developer of Peercoin and Primecoin.
J. R. Willett developer of Mastercoin.

MazaCoin is a shitcoin with a cute story.  Period.

If you want to take a risk on a different coin other than the big two originals (BTC/LTC) at least be smart enough to go with one that has amazing engineers as developers.  If you just are angry you missed LTC at $1.00 or BTC at $30.00 then buy some Peercoin, Namecoin, Mastercoin, Primecoin.

Ok thanks bye bye! I mean buy buy

"A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds"
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
empowering
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1441

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 07:13:37 PM

Again accusations,some people telling it scam.There's always going to be someone to say that.

It's all manipulation to get others to sell to them cheap

Please link to the declaration from the Tribal Council and sole and official governing body releasing publicly:

1)  That they are going to allow "maza coin" to be their sole and only official currency from henceforth

2)  How each person who does not have a computer or Internet will get access to and use their coins

3)  The system in place to prevent fraud and abuse

4)  The system in place on the reservation to allow them to spend the coins

5)  What stores will accept them

Without those questions answered without any doubt stay far away.  It amazes me how people line up to be scammed, never learning, the more "emotional" the scam the better they steal from you.

I would talk to the Lakota if someone found OIL on their reservation.  But using them to launch a cryptocurrency based economy is a FARCE.

I will leave you all to your circle jerk with the shills working for this scam.

I will never buy this coin.

I have already done fine by seeing that Bitcoin and Litecoin solved all these problems years ago.  If the tribe is going to build out an IT infrastructure on their reservation, they should then buy LTC or BTC.

This is such a joke.  Although I am starting to see most of you are shills. peace.

"A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds"
scroogeMcDuck

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 07:16:02 PM

Just posted on the MazaCoin Twitter:

The MazaCoin blockchain now has 580 Th/s of mining power with a difficulty in excess of 16 million. | #MazaCoin #miners #AltCoin

580 TH/s!. I laugh at anyone who says a coin with a net hashrate of 580 TH/s isn't going anywhere.
LTEX
Legendary

Activity: 1023
Merit: 1000

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 07:22:17 PM

The MazaCoin blockchain now has 580 Th/s of mining power with a difficulty in excess of 16 million. | #MazaCoin #miners #AltCoin

580 TH/s!. I laugh at anyone who says a coin with a net hashrate of 580 TH/s isn't going anywhere.

So, where is the block explorer??? I am very serious about decent crypto initiatives (done very well at BTC/LTC and am now seriously supporting AUR), but please, let me do my thing AND THAT INVOLVES A BLOCK EXPLORER!!!

A fool will just look at the finger, even if it points to paradise!
One Six

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 07:23:10 PM

So, where is the block explorer??? I am very serious about decent crypto initiatives (done very well at BTC/LTC and am now seriously supporting AUR), but please, let me do my thing AND THAT INVOLVES A BLOCK EXPLORER!!!

http://mazacoin.org/
scroogeMcDuck

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 07:26:01 PM

I'd suggest getting out of auroracoin right now. It has reached its peak. From here until the airdrop, and afterward, the price will plummet.

If you're in this to make some buck, get on the mazacoin train right now. We're headed for 20k sato and going strong.
LTEX
Legendary

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 07:28:17 PM

http://mazacoin.org/

TNX! Found it, somehow missed the link on their page the first time!  Smiley

solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 07:31:18 PM

Interesting doesn't mean real world use either. Sorry but MAZA has the potential to be just as big as Bitcoin because let's face it, a lot of investors are interested in the crypto train but still see Bitcoin as a shady op run by drug dealers and hackers. Who do you think the average ma and pa investor would trust their money with, a quote, unquote "hacker" or an Indian tribe? Of course we know the chiefs really aren't in charge of distributing Maza nor are the creators of Bitcoin hackers but perception is reality. Giving it legal tender status makes it a huge commodity for wealth storage, it doesn't matter if most Lakota members never actually use the currency, it is like what the creator of the Liberty Dollar set out to do, to create a COMPETING currency within the US borders. But since the tribe has sovereign status, the US government can't touch it and can't throw the creators in prison for it.

Not to throw it back in your face but the Bitcoin community kind of set themselves a year or two back by putting crooks like Shrem and Karpeles on a pedestal and feeding Silk Road into a huge entity, and they are doing it again with all the excitement over Darkcoin which sounds even more insidious to the average person.
LTEX
Legendary

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 07:34:13 PM

I'd suggest getting out of auroracoin right now. It has reached its peak. From here until the airdrop, and afterward, the price will plummet.

If you're in this to make some buck, get on the mazacoin train right now. We're headed for 20k sato and going strong.

TNX mate, I might get into it. Just not yet. I have been looking into MAZA for two months already, but haven't figured just quit out yet how it's going to work out. I keep my eye on the ball for now, being AUR. Nevertheless, I must say this coin still is on my list and for sure is going to get it's share!

One advice I like to give to you, stay committed for a decent period in time! That is how one really changes things around in Crypto. Participate! It's your coin as well!!!

LadyK

Activity: 227

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 07:40:08 PM

Why is maza going up so quick?

I bought today at 0.00008410...how much was it yesterday?
vlight

Activity: 656
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 07:46:18 PM

Wolong, is that you?  Shocked
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 07:49:30 PM

Interesting doesn't mean real world use either. Sorry but MAZA has the potential to be just as big as Bitcoin because let's face it, a lot of investors are interested in the crypto train but still see Bitcoin as a shady op run by drug dealers and hackers. Who do you think the average ma and pa investor would trust their money with, a quote, unquote "hacker" or an Indian tribe? Of course we know the chiefs really aren't in charge of distributing Maza nor are the creators of Bitcoin hackers but perception is reality. Giving it legal tender status makes it a huge commodity for wealth storage, it doesn't matter if most Lakota members never actually use the currency, it is like what the creator of the Liberty Dollar set out to do, to create a COMPETING currency within the US borders. But since the tribe has sovereign status, the US government can't touch it and can't throw the creators in prison for it.

Not to throw it back in your face but the Bitcoin community kind of set themselves a year or two back by putting crooks like Shrem and Karpeles on a pedestal and feeding Silk Road into a huge entity, and they are doing it again with all the excitement over Darkcoin which sounds even more insidious to the average person.

Very convincing argument.  Makes me regret the 280,000 MZC I sold on the way up!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 07:51:48 PM

Add another zero.  .00000841.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
LadyK

Activity: 227

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 07:54:39 PM

oh no and I almost bought yesterday! Sad
flipstyle

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 07:55:01 PM

Very convincing argument.  Makes me regret the 280,000 MZC I sold on the way up!

!!!! My condolences, my friend.
dailyarsenal

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

To The Moon!

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 07:57:38 PM

oh no and I almost bought yesterday! Sad

I bought at 0.00002000 yesterday.

BTC: 13Yg1PwgBFTxyKpGY3393jDJeqNTFNijjH | HOBO: hXzbM3jzvYxrFts7y9zTwmLUJLyw2RYQM | WARNING: Pre-mine or IPO without escrow = SCAM
dailyarsenal

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

To The Moon!

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 07:58:36 PM

I hope it goes to the moon! It does have a better chance than AuroraCoin. The dev is also much more skilled and has a better outlook on the idea.

BTC: 13Yg1PwgBFTxyKpGY3393jDJeqNTFNijjH | HOBO: hXzbM3jzvYxrFts7y9zTwmLUJLyw2RYQM | WARNING: Pre-mine or IPO without escrow = SCAM
bcd

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 07:59:15 PM

toknormal and frictionlesscoin encouraged me to buy yesterday. I bought first 30K @ 1850 and next 30K @3500 - I will be holding
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 08:01:14 PM

toknormal and frictionlesscoin encouraged me to buy yesterday. I bought first 30K @ 1850 and next 30K @3500 - I will be holding

Glad you listened when I told you that your initial investment was too small!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
bcd

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 08:03:34 PM

Glad you listened when I told you that your initial investment was too small!

thanks mate. yah thats what I could afford at that time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: