Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:41:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the opinions on bitcoin’s future  (Read 3232 times)
Dulanjaya (OP)

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:17:44 PM

Hello everyone, what is your opinions regarding Bitcoin Futures. Some say Bitcoin will dip, some say will double.I heard that most of the countries were going to change some rules on Bitcoin, That will effect on the value of the Bitcoin too. What will you say? What are your opinions?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
First77

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:19:01 PM

Bitcoin will get banned in India and China now that bitconnect.com owner got arrested in India for $13 billion ponzi scam using bitcoins.

USA can also ban Bitcoin since 2 Asian giants will ban Bitcoin.

Bitcoin holders will lose all their money because who will buy Bitcoin at $400 or $200
xitrum

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:40:56 PM

Hello everyone, what is your opinions regarding Bitcoin Futures. Some say Bitcoin will dip, some say will double.I heard that most of the countries were going to change some rules on Bitcoin, That will effect on the value of the Bitcoin too. What will you say? What are your opinions?
I doubt very much about bitcoin's future, but according to my analysis, in the long run, bitcoin prices are in the bearish cycle, you can see that the market is falling sharply during the last few hours and that is the price. of altcoin are falling amnhj under, so I believe that at this point you should only invest short and trade on bitcoin.

pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:58:16 PM

expedia.com removed bitcoin as payment option. Bitcoin has failed as a currency.
You have got to stop trolling around here. If you think bitcoin has failed, by all means, leave this forum, it isn't meant for you.

I get your point, people look at bitcoin as an asset, but you can't really blame them, things just happened, out of the blue. But if people want, they can other websites: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3078815.0

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:10:20 AM

My opinion is, i think that in the remaining months of the year 2018, i think prices are not stable, or just bitcoin just continue to fluctuate and greater in its decreasing value, but not that quite high negative percentage of decrease. Also i think that the price will be much better in the next year.
Tomborneque_1102

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 12:47:50 AM

I believe that Bitcoin will make a great contribution in the future. especially in the World's economy. It will be legalized in every Country and it will be taught in every College Schools. There will be many Investors and new Bitcoin-related Businesses will rise.
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:57:47 AM

I think that Bitcoin will continue to suffer for the next 6 months and possibly even longer, but in the future it will become much more established than it is now. It's benefits are undeniable, we just need to solve the scaling issue and add side chains so it can keep up with some of the more capable currencies (e.g. EOS, ETH and TRON).
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:09:47 AM

I think that Bitcoin will continue to suffer for the next 6 months and possibly even longer, but in the future it will become much more established than it is now. It's benefits are undeniable, we just need to solve the scaling issue and add side chains so it can keep up with some of the more capable currencies (e.g. EOS, ETH and TRON).
I think that the bitcoin future would be good and more countries will allowed it to flow in their place. Yeah. We can't deny the fact that the cryptocurrency market now are not good since the beginning of this year and i am sure that the many thought about the leaving this industry. But at the same side,many people willing to wait.
insto

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:18:55 AM

Bitcoin will be destroyed and disappear at some point. But on the way to the impending death, Bitcoin will bring some people to be richer than before. This is a global high-speed bubble, the first in which all people in the world can easily participate.
moonami

Activity: 171
Merit: 37

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:23:28 AM

In my own opinion, the future of bitcoin will be better than the present because there are many big well known companies that accepts ang supports bitcoin so I think the future will be better than the present.
babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:40:56 AM

I cannot predict the future of bitcoin because bitcoin and other crypto currencies are very volatile, bitcoin will have a very bright future, but bitcoin will disappear soon, who can guarantee ??
sabihanazir

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:44:30 AM

In my opinion the bitcoin future would be good and more countries will allowed it to flow in their place.  Moreover bitcoin will make a great contribution in the future, especially in the World's economy.  so I think the future will be better than the present.
Edward_Ray

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:16:52 AM

A lot of people now are talking about the future of Bitcoin. I like that. I'd like better though if the discussion was about something else. We need to understand that the future of Bitcoin is not set. It is we, the investors that actually decide what happens. So, the discussion point should be how to promote Bitcoin really. I personally am confident that the currency will still rise in value. At least I think it is a great economic idea and that it will stand the test of time. But it's not enough to think and share opinions, we should promote and offer valid information to newcomers too.
Irfansyed

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:29:04 AM

Understanding how Bitcoin Futures will affect the price lately is quite a challenge for many of us. So in this article i've compiled dozens of youtube comments from Chris Dunn' video "Bitcoin Futures: Good or Bad for Cryptocurrencies?" wich can give us at least some glimpse as to how could that play out imho. think future is clear btc is hit next 2 year 20K
sagittarius1

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:30:29 AM

I trust that Bitcoin will make an awesome commitment later on. particularly in the World's economy. It will be legitimized in each Country and it will be educated in each College Schools. There will be numerous Investors and new Bitcoin-related Businesses will rise.
Fishthatgirl3

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:40:04 AM

My opinions is that bitcoin will replace cash in most of the countries. People will start being able to buy everything they want with their bitcoin, from house stuff to cars, airline tickets.
It seems very possible because of the cheaper fee and higher transactions compared to traditional banks.
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:40:55 AM

The future of Bitcoin is almost blind. Although this is a technology that solves a lot of problems for large businesses, it is now the whale's money-making tool.
It needs to be protected and change the way it works to be more potent. And this is really hard to happen.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
dewildance

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:47:35 AM

It seems that Bitcoin will not be able to go far without getting state support. Especially due to the ETF, the expectation has focused on the US.
JasmineRose

Activity: 630
Merit: 118

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:08:13 AM

Yes, not good for now but good for the future. Famous currency, the best currency, maybe will be make a international payments for many country in the world

micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:28:22 AM

When regards in one's peoples opinions well for sure we can't get a same answers from them because every one of has a definitely different prescriptions and beliefs in life. However, when it comes in my own opinion, I must say that I can't able to give a concrete and exact answer to that question because for me, I believe that no one of us can give the exact things that are going yo happens in the future and only we can do is wait for that time so we can able to know what will happened. So no matter what or where it goes all we need to do is hoping that in the future bitcoin will be much more successful so all of us will be much benefited.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: