Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:19:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the opinions on bitcoin’s future  (Read 3236 times)
Roberttran

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:50:34 AM

I believe the future of bitcoin. Perhaps the bitcoin price this year is not really stable and hard to rebound. but in the distant future. Bitcoin will grow and more people are more interested and accepted. I believe in the future we will see a currency system called bitcon exists in parallel with fiat.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
richman3451

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 08:51:37 AM

I think in the future the price of bitcoin will surprise us very much soon the price will go up
teklang01

Activity: 173
Merit: 7

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:07:44 AM

Bitcoin maybe declining now but it is still the future of money. It may eventually bounce back and will be widely accepted.
phelbaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:09:43 AM

So many opinions has raise as bitcoin raise during 2017 late December and early January and fall into a big deep up till now,but the fact is that it will definitely shoot come again because this is not the first dip.
blackbold

Activity: 384
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:12:24 AM

the future of bitcoin still has hope even though until now the downward price trend is still happening, I am still optimistic because bitcoin is planned to enter the ETF
bellamente

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 10:21:31 AM

Bitcoin has a future, only with an increase in the community! If most people believe and recognize bitcoin, then the price increase will continue, and volatility will decrease.

TiffanyYoung94

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:37:09 AM

Bitcoin's endless hoarding makes people pay more attention to it. In the future, BTC will be an exciting exchange experience.
inspirone1

Activity: 327

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:39:10 AM

Hello everyone, what is your opinions regarding Bitcoin Futures. Some say Bitcoin will dip, some say will double.I heard that most of the countries were going to change some rules on Bitcoin, That will effect on the value of the Bitcoin too. What will you say? What are your opinions?
Obviously there are just two ways, or bitcoin will become something right and we will everybody use it, or bitcoin would be destroyed and forgotten at a point in history.

ORVIUM          Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain          ORVIUM
█      Whitepaper         Telegram         Twitter         Facebook         Reddit         Blog     
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
stely

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:43:56 AM

I think in the future the price of bitcoin will surprise us very much soon the price will go up
Any one can create an artificial market crisis and the Bitcoin price can rise. We all know Gold have price because there is demand. In a similar way, If there are Bitcoin crisis in the market then Bitcoin price will rise.
Cryptokarl

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:22:47 PM

My opinion about the future of bitcoin is that, the price is unpredictable and no one can predict what the price could be. This year might tend to be very bearish for bitcoin but in the long run, it would surely be bullish and the price would be favourable for investors.

For the bitocin ETF, I believe that, if it is approved, its a moon mission for Bitcoin in my own opinion
PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:51:38 PM

Bitcoin is one of the most brilliant technology every created. The future of bitcoin lies in the hands of the people patronizing crypto. As long as the lots of people will adopt and use bitcoin then bitcoin will be valuable in the future. Bitcoin can really make a difference when it comes to doing transactions online.

When it comes to the future of success of bitcoin, we just have to wait for the moment to come. I'm pretty positive that this technology will go a very long way and there's no one can stop it even the government.
Joyawan13

Activity: 910

elysian.finance

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:01:13 PM

Bitcoin is one of the most brilliant technology every created. The future of bitcoin lies in the hands of the people patronizing crypto. As long as the lots of people will adopt and use bitcoin then bitcoin will be valuable in the future. Bitcoin can really make a difference when it comes to doing transactions online.

When it comes to the future of success of bitcoin, we just have to wait for the moment to come. I'm pretty positive that this technology will go a very long way and there's no one can stop it even the government.
yes, I agree with you, bitcoin is decentralized that cannot be controlled by unilateral people, and even the government I think can't control it, indeed more and more people are investing in bitcoin and more and more people are adopting, bitcoin will grow well in the future.

Ferki

Activity: 266
Merit: 25

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:04:06 PM

Bitcoin will get banned in India and China now that bitconnect.com owner got arrested in India for $13 billion ponzi scam using bitcoins.

USA can also ban Bitcoin since 2 Asian giants will ban Bitcoin.

Bitcoin holders will lose all their money because who will buy Bitcoin at $400 or $200

Of course ,this is just your own opinion.In my head,there will be some kind of digital paying ,cryptocurreny,even after you or me.And Bitcoin has the greatest chances to be one of them.Or will even stay the most accepted cryptocurrency.
R-J-F

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:12:49 PM

Bitcoin was never designed to be a speculative asset, it was designed to be a currency. Even here many (most) of you are treating it as an investment. Many of you think it's dying because the price is dropping. Well, if that's how you define Bitcoin, you may very well loose your shirts, or become filthy rich if you're wrong but, you still won't understand Bitcoin.

Bitcoin was created and designed to free the world from the monetary oppression of governments and banks controlling the money supply and keeping people in poverty or close to it, as a means of controlling the population and making the 1% richer off the labor of the rest of us. Bitcoin answers to no central power,  Bitcoin can be used as money, in nations or, between friends. Outside the infrastructure we have created and the mega markets and exchanges, it's true value is what two or more people decide it is and that is the beauty of Bitcoin. Because of this, it will never "die" but will always have a purpose no matter what value the world assigns to it on any given day.

Bitcoin IS the future and the future is coming...

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
Vimukkthi Vithanage

Activity: 331

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:26:31 PM

Bitcoins future will be very bright, I have no argument with that. waiting for few positive news. people think deep too much looking at the current dumping market. That should not be happen
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:29:12 PM

Due to the high volatility in the bitcoin market and price which is as a result is it dependent on the economic law of demands and supply it very difficult to say accurately what will happen in the bitcoin price in future, if we must say with the adaptation of bitcoin by many I believe bitcoin in the near future will rise, but to give an exact price now is impossible. Bitcoin has suffered a lot in this year 2018 but we hopping for a better future for bitcoin.
kemonojim

Activity: 218

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:59:11 PM

Bitcoin for the future will depend on people who are interested in investing. Even if other countries will ban, there are many people in different countries who are interested in investing in the long or short term.
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:13:15 PM

It is hard to give forecasts on prices.I can definitely say that prices will fluctuate.But in the end, after a certain period of time, the price of bitcoin will double.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:33:07 PM

Different people have different opinions about bitcoin's future. According to some economist bitcoin has bright future and according to some economist they bitcoin does not have any bright future. Bitcoin is accepted by many multimillion companies for their business and for various projects. And many people use it as job. These things makes its future safe. In some countries it ban because it affects their national currency rate and also influences their economy. And its volatility also affects people who invest in it. So these things affect its future.
nagasaking

Activity: 333
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:43:58 PM

For the future of bitcoin, I'm still optimistic about that. I don't listen to anyone who says too much negative about the future. We have the right to our opinion but hearing these negative words will make you reluctant to stay in this market.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: