Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:31:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the opinions on bitcoin’s future  (Read 3231 times)
xysheeh03

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:40:50 AM

It is said in the graphs and datas that the future of bitcoin is increasing positively. And this is a good issue on the part of bitcoin investors, that they might have earn a profit on increasing bitcoins price. Thus bitcoin will grow its fundamental and its influence around the world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Market-desi

Activity: 202

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:41:01 AM

I always think and argue that the price of bitcoin will have a much better future than now, bro, both in terms of price and joining companies or countries that accept bitcoin as a digital currency

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
Phinoy

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:48:34 AM

Hello everyone, what is your opinions regarding Bitcoin Futures. Some say Bitcoin will dip, some say will double.I heard that most of the countries were going to change some rules on Bitcoin, That will effect on the value of the Bitcoin too. What will you say? What are your opinions?
I doubt very much about bitcoin's future, but according to my analysis, in the long run, bitcoin prices are in the bearish cycle, you can see that the market is falling sharply during the last few hours and that is the price. of altcoin are falling amnhj under, so I believe that at this point you should only invest short and trade on bitcoin.
We do not exactly know what might happen in the future but as I can predict maybe bitcoin's currency might rise up. There might be a significant increase of it in the future after it fell sharply.  I guess there will more and more people try to use bitcoin.
adjong

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:57:54 AM

for me my opinion on bitcoin may have improved the quality of the world for all nations to be especially pleased with the government and will be able to help them in the future, because it will be a model of new aspirations that will be learned by child
jayveerastrullo

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:05:13 PM

Hello everyone, what is your opinions regarding Bitcoin Futures. Some say Bitcoin will dip, some say will double.I heard that most of the countries were going to change some rules on Bitcoin, That will effect on the value of the Bitcoin too. What will you say? What are your opinions?
if bitcoin continues to grow for another decade. Bitcoin will have a great future. Bitcoin can be use in any platform. Bitcoin will be available everytime. Bitcoin's partners increase like hospitals, schools, and also government agencies.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:18:48 PM

I am positive that bitcoin would be better in the future.That it would be strongest than before.But we cannor predict what happen in the future no speculations are right for bitcoin its just happen.
I am also positive in bitcoin future it become more popular and become progressive but in contrary we cannot predict on what happen on bitcoin in the future but I never lose hope I think the future of bitcoin will run continuesly.
sunita01

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:25:28 PM

By my opinion, Bitcoin will reach every corner of the world in future, every country will know about bitcoin and accept bitcoin. Bitcoin will boil as the world's most powerful currency.
Odlanyer

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:54:01 PM

My opinions on the bitcoin's future that sooner the price become more higher than now, bitcoin just continue to fluctuate and greater in its decreasing value, but not that quite high negative percentage of decrease and I hope in the future that bitcoin will be legalized to all countries because bitcoin make a great contribute in the future.
nisya

Activity: 318

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:19:25 AM

my opinion on bitcoin's future is there will be a time for bitcoin to rise again and reach more people in out there to join in bitcoin. bitcoin itself will grow in many places and I think all country will accept bitcoin and they will allow their citizen to use bitcoin for a good purpose. this will makes bitcoin explode in everywhere and bitcoin can lead cryptocurrency to better situations than before.
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:07:04 PM

Most of the community members believed that bitcoin in the near future will rise up its value, and majority of them are waiting for it, and of course including myself I'm waiting for that time also. Especially, I believed by next year 2019 Bitcoin could be the season of its increasing value in my opinion.
Finestream

Activity: 3010
Merit: 604

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:22:47 PM

Most of the community members believed that bitcoin in the near future will rise up its value, and majority of them are waiting for it, and of course including myself I'm waiting for that time also. Especially, I believed by next year 2019 Bitcoin could be the season of its increasing value in my opinion.
Yes.I'm also looking forward for that time.I also have high hopes that bitcoin will not really stay longer on its low price,i know it will bounce back and start recovering in the next few days.Hopefully 2019 will be a year for its bull run,a very great year for bitcoin and with other altcoins so we should be patient enough while waiting for it.

Radio-Active

Activity: 523

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:00:47 AM

I dont want to speculate but im giving my opinion anyway. Regarding bitcoin future, i think bitcoin will not be used by many peoples because
they will using other coins than bitcoin, which have a faster transaction speed, and cheaper fee for their daily currency.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:08:03 AM

People has so many different opinions regarding the Bitcoin's future, most especially in this time that Bitcoin is keep on its downfall. As of now, there are lots of people that keep on saying that Bitcoin will die because this kind of pace but in contrary to that, there are still a lots of people that keep on believing to the great future of Bitcoin that would have in the coming more years despite this kind of situation it have now in the crypto market.
TahuDiniHari

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:17:29 AM

I know bitcoin from nothing, even at the end of 2016 bitcoin had the world's attention with its value, but as time went on, the current condition of bitcoin was just like a road, but it didn't worry me, I was still sure the great moment would come.
bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:37:22 AM

in my opinion, bitcoin uses advances in time and technology so that the possibility of future bitcoin will experience rapid development, but all of that cannot be ascertained, we only need confidence and patience
Wajan

Activity: 117

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:38:22 AM

the future of bitcoin is good and the future of bitcoin is well developed by the community, I will establish jobs in my country, I hope that bitcoin will be done by many people, so that bitcoin is liked by the public.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:53:15 AM

in my opinion, bitcoin uses advances in time and technology so that the possibility of future bitcoin will experience rapid development, but all of that cannot be ascertained, we only need confidence and patience
We need more patience and trust the system, the up's and down's will continue since the real adoptions coming from bigger venue such businesses and governments are still in question, but still bitcoin can trigger that somehow depends from the community, even we are small in terms of percentage but if we keep pushing it and keep trusting the chain, probably things will be better for bitcoin future usage.
nowbitco.in

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:57:02 AM

I believe that Bitcoin will make a great contribution in the future
SyrulRamadhan

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:58:07 AM

yes bitcoin is the future with blockchain technology that will be very useful for various problems. about the problem many countries change the rules for bitcoin is good for the development of bitcoin and this is a profitable investment
CoinsGazer

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:59:44 AM

Bitcoin is not going to die or collapse as it is the safe haven of inflation, but it can not replace the fiat currency in the future due to it’s price fluctuations, no credit endorsement and the fixed supply.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: