Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:49:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What next with the crypto market?  (Read 2603 times)
qiuxiaoaimili

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:48:38 AM

Now that the situation has stabilized for several days, the price of Bitcoin fluctuates a little bit. Although the price has not risen, i feel that it is a good thing as long as the price does not fall. As for the future trend, i am still optimistic, i believe Bitcoin will slowly increase.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:50:58 AM

It looks we are stable again. Are we going to go up from here or back to bear market.... What are your thoughts?

I don't think it's time, because some market corrections will still occur in the coming months. But this's very good, maybe in the next few days bitcoin will last between 6.4k - 6.7k, like last week. Pretty good for traders, who are looking for profits between 8% - 13%.
hanxinvwang

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:29:24 AM

If the market declines, it will rise. I think the current trend is not the worst. I think that within two months, the market may see a short bull market again!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Aing

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:42:25 AM

In my opinion if the market won't be back at the final of the year we will be in a dip for 3 years . I inspected the old charts 2014-2015 and it seems a big dip
It's really disheartening me. Thinking that the price will stay still in the dip for about three years, I can't even imagine it. But i have another thought for this case, cryptocurrency is different from before. Even the fluctuations are different. So I don't think that the next days for cryptocurrency is not that bad until staying in the bearish market for so long.
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:48:49 AM

It comes near to September where the SEC decide about the Bitcoin ETF - there will be no massive gain before the desicion. If there is another delay it will go to bear market if the decision is green we will see some more gain
yup because crypto growth is currently determined by the SEC's decision on the bitcoin ETF, if the result of the decision is positive then the price of bitcoin and other crypto will grow high, maybe a little faster but if the news is negative maybe the price will remain stable or will decline again.
But I'm sure even though the results are negative, crypto will grow back later
duatigasejoli

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:55:58 AM

If the market declines, it will rise. I think the current trend is not the worst. I think that within two months, the market may see a short bull market again!
However sometimes we thought about how long this bear market will stay. Cryptocurrency is actually not that bad if we take back the time before 2017. This case, we could even say it's better. So yeah, we should wait for the bull.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:15:02 AM

It looks we are stable again. Are we going to go up from here or back to bear market.... What are your thoughts?

I don't think it's time, because some market corrections will still occur in the coming months. But this's very good, maybe in the next few days bitcoin will last between 6.4k - 6.7k, like last week. Pretty good for traders, who are looking for profits between 8% - 13%.
Traders who knows how to play with the market can benefits still, analyzing and make good assumptions we can't predict precisely what future ahead of
us, we can only speculate and play with the market sway, what is best if you are really believing to this industry, keep buying and store your coins invest
with your time and effort so you can sort things out and decide what strategy to use and what tempo to buy and sell your coins.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:07:12 PM

Im tired and sick of this noob and damn question because everytime prices moves a little high this same question spreads the whole forum..why not stop making this same thread and focus on your researches about the price for tomorrow and the following day.

We are not going anywhere because this bear will be with us until 2020 so the weak may leave and the tough will stay,thats the scenario we must expect
coyote50

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 02:08:41 PM

I'm still very cautious. I think best case scenario we go sideways for a few months before the next bull run. Worst case scenario we see another extreme drop
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:48:08 PM

I don't think this price is stable, I say this price has not been stable, there are still a few months ahead, I don't think you invited me to be happy.
I think this is only temporary, there may be a decrease again, so you have to be careful
laluna24

Activity: 511

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:23:32 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2018, 04:11:38 PM by laluna24

Crypto market looks like of up and down the value and it won't stay long in down trend. As long you know how to ride in this train you can be succeed to earn profit. We may experience of bearish trend so a big hope for an increase of price.
tinyteapot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:31:51 PM

Personally, I do not think the market is recovering yet because there is no sign of green and altcoins are still in red. I think until when there is high demand for coin and a very good support from the community, then slowly it will begin to recover and the bull run will start.
kristensoto

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:56:50 PM

I guess that in the last few months this year the market will stabilize and grow. Many experts predict that Bitcoin will surpass $ 20,000 by the end of this year. So now if we want to make a profit in the future we should invest in the market now. I will invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum. I believe they will bring me much money in the future.

Doovla

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:03:40 PM

I think we could see really slow recovery in market. I think it is still stage of bear market and it will go down for few days. After that i am expecting sky rocket rise where for example ethereum will reach their record value of 2.000$.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:49:32 PM

There is no good news at this time to help the market go up, the market will continue to go sideways and accumulate. If there is some good news directly related to crypto then I think the price will go up quickly. Or bad news happen, it will drag the market down until 2019
Personally I do not know why people hate this sideways movement so much, yes this means they are not generating profits right now since the opportunities to do it are limited, but at the same time this is the moment to set the stage for future profits, if you invest now it will not be rare to obtain many times your investment in a few years without too much effort.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:08:12 PM

We don't know when the market will return to its stable position. Although I hope a lot and are optimistic, that market prices will recover quickly, but it seems that market correction will still occur.

Ramzes555

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:20:29 PM

I think it's still too early to draw any conclusions, but perhaps we are really aiming to conquer new highs

▰▰▰   Victorieum   ▰▰▰
▰▰▰  DIGITAL WALLET REVOLUTION ▰▰▰
https://www.victorieum.io/
Vovan99

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:39:45 PM

I think that you are right. I hope that the market began its reversal phase and soon we will all earn on the growth of altcoyins
notlasttrain

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:28:30 PM

Crypto currency helps solve all the problems in the form of decentralization, lack of regulators and controllers
Abeleez

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:50:39 PM

[/quote
I understand the anxiety in many quarters about the recovery of the market. I think recovery or a bearish condition is too soon to call at this point. I believe that the market will find its footing in no distant time but that should be around November and December. There are many people getting into the market and so we are having a general adoption.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: