Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:36:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ethlus.io Crypto Revolution - Unique Service to Draw and Win any Coins ✅  (Read 70411 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ethlus (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

Decentralized Lottery Platform - Based on Ethereum

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 03:55:56 PM

I wanted to ask such a question to you guys, but what benefit do you have for selling the air, for example, or bitcoin, more than the market price?

What do you mean benefit?Smiley You can sell bitcoin or ethereum or xrp for x2-x3 from the marketprice, this is good benefit!

Will you have a bonus system for young investors in your project? Or a referral system, invite a friend and get bonuses for it at your own expense

Referral system will be available in 10 days

Decentralized Lottery Platform - Based on Ethereum - Ethlus.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
draka_na_dne

Activity: 226
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:57:58 PM

I wanted to ask such a question to you guys, but what benefit do you have for selling the air, for example, or bitcoin, more than the market price?

What you mean benefit?Smiley You can sell bitcoin or ethereum or xrp for x2-x3 from the marketprice, this is good benefit!

Will you have a bonus system for young investors in your project? Or a referral system, invite a friend and get bonuses for it at your own expense

This is an excellent profit to make money for yourself, has not quite figured out how this all works, will the mobile application in the future?
3dyx

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

https://twilight-coin.io/

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:59:07 PM

in my imagination, who will  buy the high price than market value of your crypto currency exchange? i think this project not easy to do.

ethlus (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 04:02:09 PM

in my imagination, who will  buy the high price than market value of your crypto currency exchange? i think this project not easy to do.
Hi 3dyx,

Sorry, what exactly do you mean? We offer not buying crypto, but "sell it" by drawing, with x2-x3 more price than market value!

This is a project that was just launched and is ready to use! It's not an ICO or a new token/coin and we're not trying to collect money Smiley

The project is based on smart contracts and works with MetaMask. Did you check the video? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1gh2tk1E9U simple explainer

janna.bok1

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:18:46 PM

Oh, lucky someone, I first see that the team played such prizes, very cool motivation for the newcomers and an excellent marketing move. I have not yet seen analogues in the market, I hope the project is moving in the right direction Wink
ethlus (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 04:20:39 PM

What you mean benefit?Smiley You can sell bitcoin or ethereum or xrp for x2-x3 from the marketprice, this is good benefit!

This is an excellent profit to make money for yourself, has not quite figured out how this all works, will the mobile application in the future?

Mobile application will be in the future for sure Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1gh2tk1E9U

evgenii17

Activity: 171

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:41:29 PM

Mobile application will be in the future for sure Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1gh2tk1E9U

Mobile application, this is the right solution, since it needs to be done under both platforms, you can always go from anywhere in the world from your smartphone and conduct the operation
M1ster.tw1ster

Activity: 111
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:29:08 PM

What do you mean benefit?Smiley You can sell bitcoin or ethereum or xrp for x2-x3 from the marketprice, this is good benefit!

And from when does the referral system begin to operate? and this information can then be seen in your personal account?
m1xmee

Activity: 181

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:45:39 PM

The idea is interesting, I can wish the project only good investors and a place under the sun in the market, I will keep my fists on for the project. All good luck in the draw
miner_boy

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:15:39 PM

As I understand, people invest in your stock exchange at a higher market price than other participants, but is there a chance that one of them can win the full amount? Roughly speaking, a lottery, where everyone can win
ethlus (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 07:53:03 PM

As I understand, people invest in your stock exchange at a higher market price than other participants, but is there a chance that one of them can win the full amount? Roughly speaking, a lottery, where everyone can win
Hi,

People didnt invest anything and Ethlus is not stock exchange Smiley
Ethlus Just service to allow draw any coin and get luck to win some coins from other users auction!

Ethlus - the first service where you can sell your cryptocurrency higher than its market value!
To sell coins above the real price - it may sound ridiculous, but it’s absolutely real.
How’s that possible? The thing is at Ethlus you can sell cryptocurrencies in a draw format.
Are you eager to learn more?

Freddy63

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

SESSIA

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:23:23 AM

Wow, 3 times more expensive than current market price seems unbelievable!
How do you guarantee this price?

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
ethlus (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 08:31:06 AM

Via drawing!

Please read Announcement

Simple example

You have 1 ETH ✅
You create a draw ✅
Set your goal to 3 ETH ✅

People start investing money in your draw (e.g. 100 Participants invest 0,03 ETH each)
When the 3 ETH are finally collected, the win (1 ETH) will go to ONE of the participants (an algorithm will choose the winner)
You get 3 ETH (minus our commission)

This means you can do x2-x3 from your crypto asset if you set the right drawing!
And you can also participate in other auctions on https://Ethlus.io to try your luck, maybe you will crypto yourself?

drrekkty

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:29:43 AM

Isn't it like a faucet? In other way, I don't see any legal ways to pay above market price.
Faucet is ok,but you have to clear it to prevent misunderstanding
tw1sterQQ

Activity: 134

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:13:08 AM

In general, I like this system, you are very unusual invented, in the future I want to see the suspension on the mobile phone
kortwyss

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:47:42 AM
Last edit: August 26, 2018, 01:05:38 PM by kortwyss

Cool, lottery is trendy nowadays, I participated in some games and every single games based on blockchain is sucessful.
I hope it will repeat sucess of crypto kitties
Merkury1

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:08:30 PM

I still do not fully understand the scheme of the service, everyone leaves their money here, and one of the customers can win the full amount?
ethlus (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 12:50:31 PM

I still do not fully understand the scheme of the service, everyone leaves their money here, and one of the customers can win the full amount?

No, no one leaves money in ethlus just take a commission fee when draw is end 7% or 10% from summary amout collected (depends which draw type was chosen  - please check ann post)

Simple example

You have 1 ETH ✅
You create a draw ✅
Set your goal to 3 ETH ✅

People start investing money in your draw (e.g. 100 Participants invest 0,03 ETH each)
When the 3 ETH are finally collected, the win (1 ETH) will go to ONE of the participants (an algorithm will choose the winner)

This means you can do x2-x3 from your crypto asset if you set the right drawing!
And you can also participate in other auctions on https://Ethlus.io to try your luck, maybe you will crypto yourself?

Let's analyze an example on a live auction which is accessible by reference

As you can see:

Value: 0.093 ETH (~25.57$) - This is auction amount user want to draw
Goal: 0.32508 ETH (~89.39$) - This is how much user want to get from his draw - from 0.093 ETH(27.57$) he want get 0.32508 ETH (89.39$~) Its mean user want to earn ~220% from his ETH.
Collected: 0.004 / 1.23% ETH (~1.1$) - amount collected for now

https://ethlus.io/auctions/109/

When auction ends (0.32508eth) will be reached, smart contract selects one winner from the participants
and will send him 0.093 ETH (~25.57$)!!!

the user who created auction 29 will receive their Goal: 0.32508 ETH (~89.39$)
everything is very simple if you give it 5 minutes of attention
This is a unique project, it has no analogues. try to understand

Freddy63

Activity: 434

SESSIA

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:04:34 PM

Via drawing!

Please read Announcement

Simple example

You have 1 ETH ✅
You create a draw ✅
Set your goal to 3 ETH ✅

As far as I understood,  there are 2 winners, one of them is selected among bettors and another one is that guy launching draw?
Do you receive comission?

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
ethlus (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 01:15:33 PM

Via drawing!

Please read Announcement

Simple example

You have 1 ETH ✅
You create a draw ✅
Set your goal to 3 ETH ✅

As far as I understood,  there are 2 winners, one of them is selected among bettors and another one is that guy launching draw?
Do you receive comission?

yes, one winner is who launching the draw
second winner selected by smart contract from participants of the draw

commission fee when draw is end 7% or 10% from summary amount collected (depends which draw type was chosen  - please check ann post)

-------------------------------------

As you can see:

Value: 0.093 ETH (~25.57$) - This is auction amount user want to draw
Goal: 0.32508 ETH (~89.39$) - This is how much user want to get from his draw - from 0.093 ETH(27.57$) he want get 0.32508 ETH (89.39$~) Its mean user want to earn ~220% from his ETH.
Collected: 0.004 / 1.23% ETH (~1.1$) - amount collected for now

https://ethlus.io/auctions/109/

When auction ends (0.32508eth) will be reached, smart contract selects one winner from the participants
and will send him 0.093 ETH (~25.57$)!!!

the user who created auction 29 will receive their Goal: 0.32508 ETH (~89.39$)
everything is very simple if you give it 5 minutes of attention
This is a unique project, it has no analogues. try to understand

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: