Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:04:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ethlus.io Crypto Revolution - Unique Service to Draw and Win any Coins ✅  (Read 70411 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tatsukuho

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:40:57 PM

I've some doubt about the raised amount because after crowdsale till now they didn't raise any amount or else the bar is showing wrongly? But when I check in ethers can transaction are being done by the investors and let's hope we get some update from the team?
Crypto_Otter

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:56:32 PM

Greetings,  Thank you for sharing this information here also, Airdrop is a nice way to promote the idea and attract more investors. Can someone please share the link for bounty here?
This project does not conduct an airdrop and it does not have its own token. This is a new solution - crypto currency lottery.
nyuon christopher

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:01:33 PM

Good night
Quite an interesting and convenient mechanism. Hope I can test it soon. Excellent team and partners. This project is waiting for success, no doubt at all
ethlus (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 108

Decentralized Lottery Platform - Based on Ethereum

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 08:27:45 PM

Greetings,  Thank you for sharing this information here also, Airdrop is a nice way to promote the idea and attract more investors. Can someone please share the link for bounty here?
This project does not conduct an airdrop and it does not have its own token. This is a new solution - crypto currency lottery.

Thank you, Crypto_Otter

+++

This is ready WORKING DAPP, not ICO, NO CROWDSALE or CROUDFOUNDING. Please, understand it.
Time for all ICOs is off

Ethlus Working Dapp - Draw and Win any Crypto

Ethlus Video Presentation

Decentralized Lottery Platform - Based on Ethereum - Ethlus.io
Departament11

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:31:46 PM

I think that in long term Ethereum will give -50% but in short term we have all chance to make x5 in easy. Why do I think so? All tied up with Buterin if he will go away and will become more decentraliz - Ethereum have any chance.
The project is clearly not a one-off and for a long time, why not then?
LilBoby

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:01:39 PM

Who do you think will buy a higher price than the market value of your crypt currency? I think this project will be difficult to develop.
sirmitashi

Activity: 7

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 09:19:23 PM

If its dapp,it need to be in other thread, its Altcoin announcement thread. Smiley
Dwyer-Prov

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:22:21 PM

I found my self reading about this platform and i think this is an interesting one that you can promote until the end of the ICO! I'll surely support this one!
evgenii17

Activity: 171

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:33:35 PM

I found my self reading about this platform and i think this is an interesting one that you can promote until the end of the ICO! I'll surely support this one!
It's good that new people help with the project, very happy
sword024

Activity: 216

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:06:07 AM

How is passing your first draw? Are there any winners?
I am waiting for first results just to be confident.
plisaphvia

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:13:27 AM

Hey, guys. If you want something, you have to set high goals, it’s just the way it goes. So, I wish good luck to the devs with their plan!!!
Freddy63

Activity: 434

SESSIA

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:56:28 AM

Hey, guys. If you want something, you have to set high goals, it’s just the way it goes. So, I wish good luck to the devs with their plan!!!
I am agree with you. Setting higher goals will help you to suceed smaller goals, this is a vision I stick to.

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
Merkury1

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:37:05 AM

I am agree with you. Setting higher goals will help you to suceed smaller goals, this is a vision I stick to.
Right thinking in people and the solution too
Jesse Sase

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:42:58 AM

This is one of the projects that should get more attention from the public. They are doing hard work on an actual real world project. And good work to. So people keep an eye out for them.
Merkury1

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:01:02 PM

This is one of the projects that should get more attention from the public. They are doing hard work on an actual real world project. And good work to. So people keep an eye out for them.
guys are very sensible, on the right track, personally to them I have no complaints
moto_e398

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:37:42 PM

Yes, there are not many of these on the market, the team has every chance to get into the top leaders
Jeff_gi

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:45:58 PM

I see that lately, managers are not actively responding to people's questions. so I think that it is worth asking the question not here, but go to the TV-chat of this project and there learn all the necessary. That would really help the plan to be better
M1ster.tw1ster

Activity: 111
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:20:08 PM

I see that lately, managers are not actively responding to people's questions. so I think that it is worth asking the question not here, but go to the TV-chat of this project and there learn all the necessary. That would really help the plan to be better
They are loaded with their work on the project, how they can, and answer, do not have to judge them severely
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:39:11 PM

indeed, in conditions like this, we find it difficult to interact, if the manager does not play an active role, and i think that is a weakness, because to get maximum results there must be transparency

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Power22

Activity: 151

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:48:10 PM

indeed, in conditions like this, we find it difficult to interact, if the manager does not play an active role, and i think that is a weakness, because to get maximum results there must be transparency
The simpler the project is in understanding ordinary people, the better for the project itself, it's not hard to understand
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: