Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:01:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ethlus.io Crypto Revolution - Unique Service to Draw and Win any Coins ✅  (Read 70412 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:58:56 PM

I see that lately, managers are not actively responding to people's questions. so I think that it is worth asking the question not here, but go to the TV-chat of this project and there learn all the necessary. That would really help the plan to be better
You are wrong, the team responds fairly quickly to all questions.
evgenii17

Activity: 171
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:32:06 PM

I see that lately, managers are not actively responding to people's questions. so I think that it is worth asking the question not here, but go to the TV-chat of this project and there learn all the necessary. That would really help the plan to be better
The team follows the project and every day I see new answers
Cart.Hida

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:41:26 PM

Hi fellows. An interesting idea, just wonder how do you differentiate from other existing payment systems and how would you ensure that there will be a big enough adoption of your system in order to make it sustainable in the long run?
KnyazED

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:52:48 PM

They are loaded with their work on the project, how they can, and answer, do not have to judge them severely

perhaps you should write a command to a telegram chat. there they will answer faster than here. all the more so here it is difficult to trace all messages and respond to them in a timely manner.
solnce010515

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:06:57 PM

Perhaps this is a sign that soon there will be new news and annihilation.
draka_na_dne

Activity: 226

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:28:21 PM

They are loaded with their work on the project, how they can, and answer, do not have to judge them severely

perhaps you should write a command to a telegram chat. there they will answer faster than here. all the more so here it is difficult to trace all messages and respond to them in a timely manner.
In any case, the telegram will respond faster than in the topic, since the guys work everywhere
valerij.vetrov

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:31:11 PM

Perhaps this is a sign that soon there will be new news and annihilation.
News about the destruction, it's generally how to understand?  Grin Huh
SergeyZ

Activity: 267

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 05:59:07 PM

Where can I find a link to their telegram chat?

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Eldridge_Jihi

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:04:36 PM

I know a lot of data ideas last time (Datum, Datawallet, Essentia, Pickiochain etc). What differents and benefits have this one before competitors?
ethlus (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 108

Decentralized Lottery Platform - Based on Ethereum

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 06:18:34 PM

Thank you. You both are right. We are really loaded with the development of the service and new updates.

If someone have any question and offers, simple contact support Telegram @ethlus - and you get asap answer 

Decentralized Lottery Platform - Based on Ethereum - Ethlus.io
ethlus (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 06:24:53 PM

Thank you. We online and open for everyone 24/7 - telegram https://t.me/ethlus

now you can notice the updated list of auctions, they are sorted and convenient for participation - to quickly try your luck participate in the auctions that are at the peak

also participate in long auctions, and most likely you will be lucky to win a good amount

https://ethlus.io

new dapp listing !

Congratulations!!! 🎉🎉🎉   
Ethlus added to catalog ÐAppStore✔️   

https://dappstore.link/dapp/ethlus

ChristinaFish

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:26:03 PM

I hope whatever is on your whitepaper published on your website will be realized. So many businesss with very detailed whitepaper but they ended up not successfully.
ethlus (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 06:31:14 PM

I hope whatever is on your whitepaper published on your website will be realized. So many businesss with very detailed whitepaper but they ended up not successfully.

Sorry, we don't have any whitepappers ! We are Ready WORKING Dapp Service with sustainable revenue model instead of an ICO

Finished auction for now you can check here - https://ethlus.io/auctions/?finished=True

Ethlus - Triple Your Assets by Drawing Your Crypto & Coins

m1xmee

Activity: 181

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:37:07 PM

I think all that is written, then it will be done
Buipimoper

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:47:18 PM

Greetings dev's!
Seems like a very interesting plan,everything that is trying to make crypto more convenient to actually use in everyday life has my vote.Gotta check whitepaper abit more and then ill come back with questions.
Crypto_Otter

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:56:52 PM

People also need to rest. Hardly anyone can work for a long time without days off. It is possible that now is weekend.
Brokrerasi

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:07:27 PM

Greetings  It isa registered company, so there will be problems with decentralisation no ? or i didn't got the concept well ?
miner_boy

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:12:54 PM

People also need to rest. Hardly anyone can work for a long time without days off. It is possible that now is weekend.
Maybe they are also people, they need rest, like all of us
sword024

Activity: 216

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:39:59 PM

Thank you. You both are right. We are really loaded with the development of the service and new updates.

If someone have any question and offers, simple contact support Telegram @ethlus - and you get asap answer 

Telegram communication is a must have in such project.
It is cool, that you response in both social network, it increase clients loyality
TimPort

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:52:37 PM

Are the instructions for participating in the ICO clear? Are you taking an precautionary measures to ensure scammers will not be able to mislead investors into sending funds to the wrong address?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: