Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:28:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ethlus.io Crypto Revolution - Unique Service to Draw and Win any Coins ✅  (Read 70411 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
drrekkty

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:56:04 PM

Are the instructions for participating in the ICO clear? Are you taking an precautionary measures to ensure scammers will not be able to mislead investors into sending funds to the wrong address?
Mate, there is no ICO here, they have made service, you can launch draw and sell your crypto higher and participants can try luck like in a faucet.
Brokrerasi

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:13:54 PM

Are the instructions for participating in the ICO clear? Are you taking an precautionary measures to ensure scammers will not be able to mislead investors into sending funds to the wrong address?
drrekkty

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:34:00 PM

Come on! Do you read posts? i just wanted to make it clear,that guys don't launch ICO, they don't need your money, they have working product and are concetrated to develop it
Freddy63

Activity: 434

SESSIA

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:16:05 PM

I see that lately, managers are not actively responding to people's questions. so I think that it is worth asking the question not here, but go to the TV-chat of this project and there learn all the necessary. That would really help the plan to be better
They are loaded with their work on the project, how they can, and answer, do not have to judge them severely

perhaps you should write a command to a telegram chat. there they will answer faster than here. all the more so here it is difficult to trace all messages and respond to them in a timely manner.
In any case, the telegram will respond faster than in the topic, since the guys work everywhere
Exactly!
I prefer telegram as well, because it is easier to chat in life mode.
At the same time bitcointalk is also important, because developers can attract new members

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
ethlus (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 108

Decentralized Lottery Platform - Based on Ethereum

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 05:07:38 AM

Come on! Do you read posts? i just wanted to make it clear,that guys don't launch ICO, they don't need your money, they have working product and are concetrated to develop it

Thank you for excellent reply  Smiley

That's right !

We have update site, added rules direct for players on ethlus.io
and generally made it more convenient

https://ethlus.io/rules/

Lucky alert when you have placing the bet, This is the safest and fairest draw from possible on blockchain

Have a nice weekends

Decentralized Lottery Platform - Based on Ethereum - Ethlus.io
m1xmee

Activity: 181
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:11:30 AM

I see that lately, managers are not actively responding to people's questions. so I think that it is worth asking the question not here, but go to the TV-chat of this project and there learn all the necessary. That would really help the plan to be better
They are loaded with their work on the project, how they can, and answer, do not have to judge them severely

perhaps you should write a command to a telegram chat. there they will answer faster than here. all the more so here it is difficult to trace all messages and respond to them in a timely manner.
In any case, the telegram will respond faster than in the topic, since the guys work everywhere
Exactly!
At the same time bitcointalk is also important, because developers can attract new members
Bitcoin is now the most popular, and the telegram is now relevant
kortwyss

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:18:17 AM

Well, your new update is much better!
How about new draws? Are there new coins to be added?
genek4epuha

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:29:53 AM

Updates, yes, well done, but at the expense of draws, you can come up with more options
moto_e398

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:39:18 AM

Mate, there is no ICO here, they have made service, you can launch draw and sell your crypto higher and participants can try luck like in a faucet.
I think the participants and so are experiencing their luck in the service, so that it will be further visible
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 10:42:38 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2018, 03:15:59 PM by logictense

Thank you. You both are right. We are really loaded with the development of the service and new updates.

If someone have any question and offers, simple contact support Telegram @ethlus - and you get asap answer  

Telegram communication is a must have in such project.
It is cool, that you response in both social network, it increase clients loyality

Can u guys be more specific? I was watching TV yesterday and something unbearable peaked my attention. During the process of me watching hulk hogans show something happened behind the window and the next second I saw something that I cant really define. I will go to the telegram group and unload all of this garbage right into the face of people chatting there.

masTer11

Activity: 85

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:47:38 AM

Updates, yes, well done, but at the expense of draws, you can come up with more options
Updates are always a good sign that the team is working
moto_e398

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:59:05 AM

Exactly!
It was always easier for me to ask in a telegram how to wait for an answer in a topic
valerij.vetrov

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:10:36 AM

The team kapets have a lot of work, you still have to answer a lot of questions, but they keep
EthanH

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:13:38 AM

If we count from today still there are several months to complete the crowdfunding and then rest of the work. My question is do not you think all this time is too long to compete with other plans which are already working on the similar idea ?
draka_na_dne

Activity: 226
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:32:04 AM

If we count from today still there are several months to complete the crowdfunding and then rest of the work. My question is do not you think all this time is too long to compete with other plans which are already working on the similar idea ?
Competition will always be for this project, because it is obvious that the market already has such projects
ethlus (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 12:12:00 PM

Thank you. You both are right. We are really loaded with the development of the service and new updates.

If someone have any question and offers, simple contact support Telegram @ethlus - and you get asap answer  

Telegram communication is a must have in such project.
It is cool, that you response in both social network, it increase clients loyality

Can u guys be more specific? I was watching TV yesterday and something unbearable peaked my attention. During the process of me watching hulk hogans show something happened behind the window and the next second I saw something that I cant really define. I will go the telegram group and unload all of this garbage right into the face of people chatting there.

First off all its not group and chat - its direct support contact Smiley

New Draws you can check it here - https://ethlus.io/auctions/

If somebody want to draw a large amount of any coins or tokens and do x2-x4 very fast on the https://ethlus.io , write to us in the telegram @ethlus and we will add them urgently! The draw will also take place on the basis of the Ethereum Smart Contract

drrekkty

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:54:32 PM

That's right !

Lucky alert when you have placing the bet, This is the safest and fairest draw from possible on blockchain

Have a nice weekends
That's ok, probably he didn't understand idea of your offer and I've tried to explain him.
Alert is a new feature, right?
ethlus (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 01:35:17 PM

That's right !

Have a nice weekends
That's ok, probably he didn't understand idea of your offer and I've tried to explain him.

Alert is old feature, just show to all what happened after bid placing:)

Freddy63

Activity: 434

SESSIA

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:42:49 PM

There is no crowdfunding at all!
it is just ready project, you can now run a draw and double and triple your money! Have you read idea of project?

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
drrekkty

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:54:27 PM

That's right !

Have a nice weekends

Alert is old feature, just show to all what happened after bid placing:)
Ok, now I see it.
Well, now it is more clear. Would you like to share us any statistics about last draws?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: