Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 07:45:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ethlus.io Crypto Revolution - Unique Service to Draw and Win any Coins ✅  (Read 70413 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Crypto_Otter

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:11:51 PM

I think many people will participate in this business. New concept with innovative technology and good scalability of the blockchain with the 0 fees transactions.
There are a lot of gambling people in the world and they like new games, so it is clear that the project will be of interest.
solnce010515

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:32:19 PM

I like the concept of the project and it has a great future, the team of professionals has done everything to achieve the goal, to take the leading positions among competitors.
Crypto_Otter

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:08:37 PM

I like the concept of the project and it has a great future, the team of professionals has done everything to achieve the goal, to take the leading positions among competitors.
I like to watch the transformations that are taking place here.
veekky

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:33:23 AM

I don't think they have competitors,because service is really unique. At the same time service is ready and probably some guys will copy their product to compete.
drrekkty

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:38:04 AM

Hi
best business.... guaranteed savings.... I'm putting all my investments to it.... and I am damn sure I won't loose a single penny.
Looks too optimistic. I don't think that it is a good idea to put all money in gambling,but if you are risky,you can try. But it is definitely worth trying just with small amount
veekky

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:00:21 AM

I think devs should limit amount of launching draws, because number is growing and newcomers don't want to participate in current draws.
There a rule should be applied
James678

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:48:11 AM

Hmm, you have nice service here!
Do you have marketing strategy to increase popularity and so on? Seems unique service, is it gambling,right?
drrekkty

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:02:02 PM

I like to watch the transformations that are taking place here.
yeah. transformations are essential and project keeps going performing great results with increasing number of draws launched, more currencies to accept and responsive support
SergeyZ

Activity: 267

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 06:14:18 PM

I think devs should limit amount of launching draws, because number is growing and newcomers don't want to participate in current draws.
There a rule should be applied
At the moment, such conditions attract new participants.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Crypto_Otter

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:29:55 PM

Hi
best business.... guaranteed savings.... I'm putting all my investments to it.... and I am damn sure I won't loose a single penny.
Looks too optimistic. I don't think that it is a good idea to put all money in gambling,but if you are risky,you can try. But it is definitely worth trying just with small amount
Try the game with the amount that you do not mind to losing, then this game will bring pleasure.
solnce010515

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:39:08 PM

When do you plan to add other coins to your service?
Afina_22

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:08:31 PM

Do you have limitations on the number of participants in one game?
Freddy63

SESSIA

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:23:27 PM

As far as I know, when prize fund is full,then a game is over, so I don't think that they limit participants. There is only a bet limit. Have you tried this game?

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
drrekkty

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:12:15 AM

Are you going to promote your service in social media and launch bounty campaign? I think many people would participate in your bounty if it ever happens
rapi

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:17:52 AM

This platform is awaited, because we can sell coins at high prices. So we will be lucky if we sell coins here.
Invite your friends to sell any coins here.
ethlus (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

Decentralized Lottery Platform - Based on Ethereum

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 09:23:48 AM

no, we do not have limitation in auction participants

Everyone decides where to play and how much to play

Do you have marketing strategy to increase popularity and so on? Seems unique service, is it gambling,right?

it is something between gambling and Dapp game

Yes, We do now marketing strategy to increase popularity
Hard to explain what service do
because it unique and new to all

Ethlus.io - Draw & Win any Crypto
The first service where you can sell your cryptocurrency higher than its market value! To sell coins above the real price - it may sound ridiculous, but it’s absolutely real. How’s that possible? The thing is at Ethlus you can sell cryptocurrencies in a draw format.

Decentralized Lottery Platform - Based on Ethereum - Ethlus.io
drrekkty

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:22:25 AM

This platform is awaited, because we can sell coins at high prices. So we will be lucky if we sell coins here.
Invite your friends to sell any coins here.
it is true, mate. I've invited several friends to try this service and they looks satisfied. But remember,that you have to be lucky to gain money in this game.
Freddy63

SESSIA

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:44:11 PM

Hey, what about some new features like new tokens for draws and so on? It would be nice to see here a survey regarding new pool of tokens. How do you think?

James678

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:02:28 PM

no, we do not have limitation in auction participants

Everyone decides where to play and how much to play

it is something between gambling and Dapp game

Yes, We do now marketing strategy to increase popularity
Hard to explain what service do
because it unique and new to all

Ethlus.io - Draw & Win any Crypto
The first service where you can sell your cryptocurrency higher than its market value! To sell coins above the real price - it may sound ridiculous, but it’s absolutely real. How’s that possible? The thing is at Ethlus you can sell cryptocurrencies in a draw format.

Thanks for clarity. Looks like unique combination of dapps and gaming. Marketing strategy is a requirement to keep leadership.
Hope that your service is on demand
Freddy63

SESSIA

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:46:55 PM

Well, it seems that users are growing and more and more people are coming to this platform. Service is really unique and outstanding.
I think that competitors will appear soon

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: