Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:47:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (ZEUS) ⚡️ ZEUS PROTOCOL - The Interface Layer for Public Blockchains ⚡️  (Read 936 times)
jacasta19

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:14:51 PM

Wonderful announcement. I will invest for sure. Thank you!
ZeusProtocol (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:40:14 AM

With a lot of partners, I think you can success.
The site look very good.
I will take part in this project by someway.

Thank you! We'll be announcing new ways for you to take part soon.

Stay tuned. Smiley
ZeusProtocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:42:28 AM

Wonderful announcement. I will invest for sure. Thank you!

Thank you for your support! Smiley

We really appreciate it.
brigtalk

Activity: 3

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 09:09:39 PM

Pretty nice!
ZeusProtocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:48:16 PM

Pretty nice!

Thank you! We have updates coming soon!  Smiley
Tiffanya

Activity: 249

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:45:42 PM

Developers seem to enjoy participating in the project and the community seems lively. I have high hopes for this coin. Good luck!
andreas-jon

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:48:34 PM

project ZEUS PROTOCOL already has a second layer to this extremely nice ethereum for their future because they are so more could develop their projects quickly
ZeusProtocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:15:41 PM

Today, we’re very excited to announce a joint collaboration with Wyre, Inc. on the launch of the On Chain Compliance Initiative!

Read the full announcement here Smiley: https://blog.sendwyre.com/community-driven-on-chain-compliance-d334e0f5962b
AnUser92

Activity: 78

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 11:05:46 PM

Excited to announce that we now have 28 blockchain companies in our Strategic Partners and Clients Initiative. Smiley

We also have new updates to ZeusID coming soon - stay tuned.

Wow 28 blockchain companies  Shocked Shocked This project looks amazing! However do we need to pass the KYC procedure to be verified?
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:16:20 PM

Excited to announce that we now have 28 blockchain companies in our Strategic Partners and Clients Initiative. Smiley

Wow 28 blockchain companies  Shocked Shocked This project looks amazing! However do we need to pass the KYC procedure to be verified?

I've seen that RedCab is one of your partners that will use your protocol. I'm wondering how they will use your platform since they already have working app for their customers?
Brawnsugar

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:21:39 PM

A lot of partners already even without a whitepaper. It'll be interesting to read what's contained therein. I'll be following updates on this project..
Brawnsugar

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:23:22 PM

I've seen that RedCab is one of your partners that will use your protocol. I'm wondering how they will use your platform since they already have working app for their customers?

I was about to edit my post to ask the same question. Now that you've asked already, we'll just wait for the OP to respond to it.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2730
Merit: 588

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:36:02 PM

I was about to edit my post to ask the same question. Now that you've asked already, we'll just wait for the OP to respond to it.

Knowing that they already have 28 partners on this project is something reassuring for investors.
And 40+ more in the pipeline according to their website.
Once their whitepaper is released, we will understand how those projects will utilise this zeus protocol.
ZeusProtocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:40:25 AM

Great questions. RedCab is a project that we have been working with during the last several weeks. We will be using ZeusID to help them target more clients and contributors for their platform. ZeusID will be able to analyze the information on the blockchain to find Ethereum addresses that represent potential high-value users for their Dapp.
Kirata

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:36:57 AM

The main thing that in the future it has provided the development of the project!
ZeusProtocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:58:00 PM

It's been an exciting week for Zeus Protocol! Smiley

Two days ago, Wyre announced a collaboration with Zeus Protocol on the launch of the On Chain Compliance Initiative! Read the full announcement here: https://blog.sendwyre.com/community-driven-on-chain-compliance-d334e0f5962b

We are also happy to publicly add four blockchain partners in our Strategic Partners Initiative: 4New, Block Alchemy, LeadRex, and Credits.com.
ZeusProtocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:25:20 PM

Partners update: We now have 30 blockchain company partners! Smiley

Product updates coming very soon!
sila-shulz1272

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:29:00 AM

At first glance, the project is impressive ! But I would like to clarify the details ... Will you conduct ico? What conditions will be at its carrying out ? KYC or any kind of quizzes or lotteries, too, will ? what a personal Capa .. and release dates in your coin listings on the exchanges ?
ZeusProtocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:03:40 PM

At first glance, the project is impressive ! But I would like to clarify the details ... Will you conduct ico? What conditions will be at its carrying out ? KYC or any kind of quizzes or lotteries, too, will ? what a personal Capa .. and release dates in your coin listings on the exchanges ?

We are in the process of solidifying the details to the questions you've outlined above. As soon as this process is done, we'll release this information to our awesome community in the coming weeks. Smiley
Nowar

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:23:38 PM

We are in the process of solidifying the details to the questions you've outlined above. As soon as this process is done, we'll release this information to our awesome community in the coming weeks. Smiley

And I would like to know whether there was a private sale and presale, and what bonuses were investors during these sales, whether the freezing of bonus tokens to these investors and for what time ?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: