Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:22:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Gaining or Losing ???  (Read 2310 times)
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:54:56 PM

The thing is that crypto market is highly volatile, it can also give you 100x profit but at the same time it can give you 100x losses too, it is all about the marmet volume i guess.

rashio

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:57:45 PM

Everyone gains and loses, my gains are more than losses though we feel bad when prices go down, it is still good result.
I agree with you mate. In crypto world, gain and lose may happen at any time. Everyone should be stronger to face this fact. I ever gained and lost, but it is normal for me. Everything sometimes unpredictable here.  
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:58:24 PM

Gaining if you know how to dive in this bear market, as of now maybe you have a small gain but who knows next week or months the market will go up and probably at that moment we have a huge profit here in crypto. So, as of now better to hold than to cut your losses and nothing had a chance to get profit.

Jesabela04

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:03:11 PM

Have you come to think of your time and resources invested in Crypto-community? Has your effort yielded the desired result since you join the cryptocurrency world?
Sometime i get frustrated either to quite the crypto business or to give it a second thought due to what is going on in the entire crypto-community, were there are no more trust. I have carry out a proper research on myself and i found out that am losing to cryptocurrency.

What about you, gaining or losing?

Cryptocurrency actually needs a lot of patience and willingness to wait. There would actually be a circumstances whete the market strikes it's lowest condition but we should learn how to cope up and deal with it. We won't lose the best value of we are willing to wait.
NoSkyLimit

Activity: 171
Merit: 50

Crypto will save my kids!

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:15:39 PM

Well I got into bitcoin in december so it was an awfull moment for me to invest and right now I'm a loss but I'm still investing into some coins as I know that in time they will rise again or this is what I hope. Gains in this periods is very hard to achieve when you see this big price fluctuations...I think only the big players are making money right now.

▐▀   ▄▀▄  █▄  █ █  █  ▀▌         Games        ANYONE        Bitcointalk              ▐▀   ▄▀▄  █▄  █ █  █  ▀▌
▐    █▄█  █ ▀▄█ ▀▄▄▀   ▌      Referral      Investment      Discord  |  Github       ▐    █▄█  █ ▀▄█ ▀▄▄▀   ▌
▐▄  █   █ █   █ ▄▄▀   ▄▌     Dividents       Platform       Twitter  |  Telegram     ▐▄  █   █ █   █ ▄▄▀   ▄▌
sandaru

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:44:24 PM

Yes actually so far i think i am happy about my profits in the crypto business because i haven't  invested yet in crypto and all my profiyRe from bounties. Yes it is true that nowadays market has drastically fallen down and all my profits has also fallen down to the bottom . But i never regret as i know that this is a bear run in the market and bull run will be seen in about one year time and be recovered. So i do not regret about the time i put in to this business.
pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:05:21 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2021, 03:36:59 PM by hilariousandco

I am definitely gaining for the community because aside from the possibility of  high Return Of investments, I am also gaining by participating in bounty campaigns, which is a very good source of income. Though the volatile nature of the market can make you lose money too, but the advantages outweighs the disadvantages

Milka86

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:12:37 AM

I'm happy with what I do.  there are coins I hold and wait for the market to finally rise. It's the only thing that's bothering me right now . But I know it takes patience and time. I've made more money than I lost so far. But I understand, that can be and otherwise
natsu01

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:19:24 AM

I gained some and I lost some.
It is a core value of Crypto.
Gaining or losing isn't important at all, the most important one is you gain knowledge and experience on your trading activities. Losing is just a part of our life as a traders, I agree with you that if gain something we lost something too and vice-versa for this situation. Our main objective why we are trading is to have profits on our investments so don't afraid to take risks.
mandeepcrypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:49:52 AM

Market is always unstable.If our losses are greater than our profit we are relaxed but if our losses are increasing we feel bad and become panic .Don't be panic we always take wrong decision in aggression.Do the research properly before investing  .Never invest in single project. 
SHawk

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:54:10 AM

Well, for me, since I started doing crypto, I have gained more than loss because the only time I lose is when the market falls and I am not patient to wait for it to recover of investing in a project or coin that is not potential. If you are very good at making right choices of projects to invest in and you are also patient no matter the condition of the market, you will really make profit because the fall is only for a temporary period and when the bull run starts, your coin will rise high and then you can sell at a higher price than selling when the price is low.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:55:32 AM

Have you come to think of your time and resources invested in Crypto-community? Has your effort yielded the desired result since you join the cryptocurrency world?
Sometime i get frustrated either to quite the crypto business or to give it a second thought due to what is going on in the entire crypto-community, were there are no more trust. I have carry out a proper research on myself and i found out that am losing to cryptocurrency.

I believe you think about risk, the basic knowledge we should have before do something. In this situation I lost money, off line job, time and trust from my family and I don't know how to came back again. We already do the best don't regret it. Find another way out side crypto market in this situation is better.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Valeri4

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:02:38 AM

Just watching the purses I lost with the fall of the market.In the long term, I think there would be profit, but I could not just look and decided to trade.This is certainly more difficult than just watching.Aber es hat sich ausgezahlt.
toshisoroki

Activity: 198

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:52:51 AM

'Losing' is very serious word here, and your statement is not wrong as well, I think you are even right here, crypto needs in increasing investments.

GYM Ledger  //  The World's 1st Health Band with Integrated Hardware Wallet
https://gymledger.com/
Join Pre-SALE  |  OCTOBER 1st
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 10:45:52 AM

For me, the crypto currency has brought a lot of benefits. Because I spent counting and going out a month very well and now it's my main income. I got a lot less in the office.
bhaminihk2011

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:53:20 AM

For me I am just invested my valuable time for bounty work, I joined as many as possible to work more bounties and earned good amount of money. And from the earned money I invested some money in good coins in Jan-18 but after that market dumped much so my investment also down almost 60-70% but I am very confident that market will again rise and I will get good profit. So in this crypto till I joined , I didnt invested my pocket money but earned some money from bounty work and invested that money to earn more.
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:00:34 AM

you must always think the crypto is very risky and you may lose or gain depending on your action. if you lose and can't take it you can rest for a while and return later or find the reason why you are losing to crypto and solve it,
sinkfish

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:05:03 AM

both are, buy low and sell high you gain, you cant hold long enough then you lose.
Melnikof

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:20:44 PM

I have been in the cryptocurrency for more than a year now and are engaged in investing and bounty. Having weighed all the forces, time and money that I invested in cryptocurrencies during this time, I unambiguously realized that I'm losing my time and money for nothing. This is a very sad fact. I gave myself a deadline by the end of the year. If nothing changes, I think I will temporarily close this door.
mine2slow

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:28:00 PM

I am optimistic enough, despite difficult times, and I do not lose and do not win if to evaluate in general, because the financial side suits me. I'm still in profit despite the difficult situation on the market, but I don't want to spend so much time for it - from this point of view, I'm at a loss, because I want to spend more time on myself and my family, not on news and graphics!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: