Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:37:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Gaining or Losing ???  (Read 2310 times)
Pamela1966

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 09:29:08 PM

I won't say I've gain to my expectations neither have I lose anything and that's owed to the fact that I didn't raise my expectations more than what is the reality in cryptocurrency, I'm not carried away by mere illusions but I'm confident about the future of crypto on a long term projection
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Datsuc13

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:29:44 PM

Imo the recent influx of new people entering the crypto space is what has pushed up prices so far, not a pump. I mean let's face it, the number of new investors was enough to break pretty much every exchange!
boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:31:27 PM

I think the most representative way is a mixture of both despite many efforts for getting only the gains but sometimes the market won't have it.
tillerthekiller

Activity: 87

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 09:32:32 PM

I think for me personally the most frustrating part of the crypto market is seeing my investments not change in sats or vits, but watch the $ value plummet regardless. Yes I understand that the value is based off of a pairing with a different coin and that coin impacts the price, but it sucks to know that the project isn't any less valuable, but only that the market has decreased and crypto as a whole is down.
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:34:57 PM

Have you come to think of your time and resources invested in Crypto-community? Has your effort yielded the desired result since you join the cryptocurrency world?
Sometime i get frustrated either to quite the crypto business or to give it a second thought due to what is going on in the entire crypto-community, were there are no more trust. I have carry out a proper research on myself and i found out that am losing to cryptocurrency.

What about you, gaining or losing?

For almost 3 months now I'm losing because I didn't make a stop loss on my trading, I thought the coins that I buy would go up again but it didn't happen. So now I'm hoping that it would go up again and maybe recover atleast 1/2 of my loss and try again to recover the other 1/2 in some other coins.

barlo357

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:37:13 PM

For me I'm gaining but this past months I invest it in a long time process because I believe last quarter of the year will be okay like what happened last year all altcoins increased including bitcoin so as of now I don't experience any lost.

Maximo1

Activity: 202

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 09:37:30 PM

Have you come to think of your time and resources invested in Crypto-community? Has your effort yielded the desired result since you join the cryptocurrency world?
Sometime i get frustrated either to quite the crypto business or to give it a second thought due to what is going on in the entire crypto-community, were there are no more trust. I have carry out a proper research on myself and i found out that am losing to cryptocurrency.

Honestly i feel frustrated too in my few months of joining here in the crypto world but i don't lose hope as they said that patience is a virtue and for now i have a tons of it. Quitting would not help my cause in gaining knowledge about crypto and earning in the future.
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 09:39:00 PM

Overall, I have gained.

But just like everyone else, I lost a LOT compared to last Jan.
The thing is, I started out early 2017 so overall I am still in the positive.

If you started out last dec/jan. than I really feel your pain.
Seeing the value of your portfolio drop 60 to 80% is just brutal.

but, I firmly believe the market will recover and go beyond previous all time highs.
For now, I would take the time to really analyze the mareket.
Although the entire market is down, there are certain coins that have not been hit as hard as other ones.
Take monero for example, it never dipped below nov. 2017 prices this entire time whereas similar coins like Dash have gotten totally destroyed.

You can look at the stronger coins and find patterns so you can make good investment choices going further.

Xilib-er

Activity: 132

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:42:26 PM

in 2017, i was gaining to high, i got high profit at that year. but it is different for this year
i lose too much money, i hope next year i can recover my money
bhordz357

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

RealtyReturns

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:45:57 PM

There's a no perfect situation anywhere, whether in crypto or in a other spheres of life. You gain some and lose some, that's a balance right there. Where there's a problem is when the loses are more than the gains, then you have to reevaluate your strategy. Again, some degree of patience is needed too.

Even if we experienced lossing some the most important for me that we are still here moving forward and learned the lesson from the past, just continue our task here in crypto world and aiming to achieve our goals to become financially successful through cryptocurrency.

◖◖RealtyReturns◗◗
╣╣Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace╠╠
cryptoassault

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:46:55 PM

gained lots of knowledge, lost a lot of value Grin
gabrielkings

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 09:53:18 PM

Gaining from one end and losing from the other end... but overall, I'll say gaining and that's the effect of diversity becasue my trading protfolio are in gains and that makes it more interesting.
DavidY

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:20:03 AM

In the cryptocurrency, we have both victory and failure. This is a world with many uncertainties. It is also the risk we must face when investing in cryptocurrencies. As long as we have enough patience and intelligent wisdom, I believe that there will always be more wins. Some
Rhaizan

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:23:01 AM

There's a no perfect situation anywhere, whether in crypto or in a other spheres of life. You gain some and lose some, that's a balance right there. Where there's a problem is when the loses are more than the gains, then you have to reevaluate your strategy. Again, some degree of patience is needed too.

Even if we experienced lossing some the most important for me that we are still here moving forward and learned the lesson from the past, just continue our task here in crypto world and aiming to achieve our goals to become financially successful through cryptocurrency.

Having a goals in crypto is really important because you need to know what is your goal for your future. Losing money is part of crypto you need to keep calm until you reach your goal.
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:27:05 AM

So far i can say that i am gaining continuously even smaller but atleast no losses

For year i am here and i use to lose wayback but i come to recover those amount and now using it as material for me to keep profiteering and lose nothing,hopefully forever

bayarau

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:39:40 AM

I think it's too early to sum up the profit on the crypto-currency market. Those who already consider their losses are not entirely right, since buying a crypto currency should be considered only as a long-term investment. You can only find out the results in 5-10 years. If you succumbed to the current downtrend at the crypto currency market and have already sold your crypto-currency portfolio, then you definitely will be the loser.
shad_ow90

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:46:26 AM

When participating on investment, get and lose is the normal thing that you have to determine from the beginning. At the present, I lost so much but I still have the motivation to keep going foward

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:54:56 AM

Learned the lesson but if you will not do anything to recover your lost and it will be useless. People in these days are only using their long-term investment to recover their amount but it's totally wrong. If you have a lot of knowledge about that and try to become an active person and try various ways to get the money.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:58:31 AM

I'm not losing anything by knowing cryptocurrencies. Actually this is a great invention by satoshi nakamoto which started out from bitcoin and was being cloned in some other form of coins which what we have now as altcoins. You're not going to gain easily with a very highly volatile market. You need to get through many ups and downs before you'll see the end that's full of blossom, you just need to have patience.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Jateng

Activity: 1255
Merit: 144

Think Different

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:10:33 AM

I only invested time, and effort in crypto. I know there are times that I spend to posts but I do get nothing. Yes its frustating, I also think to quit crypto but if I think deeper, I will realized how crypto has been to me, how crypto make me earn money. It is just one scam then what ? I will give up all? No way. Crypto is risky. Choose to count what you've got and not what you've lose.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: