Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:16:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Gaining or Losing ???  (Read 2310 times)
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:38:03 AM

Personally, I crypto-currencies bring pleasure, profit, development prospects. Of course, during the period from the new year you can call an exception, because during this time there were several positive moments, because the prices were very low, but overall I am glad that I am a part of this forum.
kreon112

Activity: 102
Merit: 1

Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:41:47 AM

Holding leads to gaining mostly. So I think I'm gaining. It's a good question when you do nothing with your coin for a long time.

GYM Ledger  //  The World's 1st Health Band with Integrated Hardware Wallet
https://gymledger.com/
Join Pre-SALE  |  OCTOBER 1st
Wandika

Activity: 508

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:49:15 AM

Personally, I crypto-currencies bring pleasure, profit, development prospects. Of course, during the period from the new year you can call an exception, because during this time there were several positive moments, because the prices were very low, but overall I am glad that I am a part of this forum.

Not all got a chance to know crypto or bitcointalk as of this moment, many still have no idea that can get benefits on joining bounties as well doing cryptocurrencies. We can say its not really a good year for crypto but at least we know its potential again to benefit soon.

icomaster90

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:50:55 AM

i had losses and profits also, now i mainly holding, waiting for the market to recover
Procopiogamscrypto

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:00:56 PM

Have you come to think of your time and resources invested in Crypto-community? Has your effort yielded the desired result since you join the cryptocurrency world?
Sometime i get frustrated either to quite the crypto business or to give it a second thought due to what is going on in the entire crypto-community, were there are no more trust. I have carry out a proper research on myself and i found out that am losing to cryptocurrency.

What about you, gaining or losing?
Until now I had not getting any money on my bounty works because I did not sell my tokens, I just stored it my portfolio and waiting for the right time. Frustration is not the cup of my tea regarding crypto, because I'm enjoying in doing all of this and getting additional knowledge.
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:06:48 PM

Have you come to think of your time and resources invested in Crypto-community? Has your effort yielded the desired result since you join the cryptocurrency world?
Sometime i get frustrated either to quite the crypto business or to give it a second thought due to what is going on in the entire crypto-community, were there are no more trust. I have carry out a proper research on myself and i found out that am losing to cryptocurrency.

And how can you lose something if you do not sell? If the coins bought by me have fallen in price - I do not sell them and wait until the price grows.
desciglio2

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:14:26 PM

I lost a lot of money. I started this work in November. Since then, the market has been falling all the time. I always hope that we will win.

tifani05

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:24:34 PM

there is no perfect situation, you will not always be able to gain, surely you will experience loss too. so you will definitely feel gain and loss, it's very fair. sometimes losing and sometimes getting, that's life.
mickey_miner

Activity: 910

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:49:57 PM

I earn, but a little, with the growth of the market everything will change) The most important thing is not to give up and continue to work.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:45:37 AM

Yes I have made a lot of gain in the market and most of it is because I came in at a good time and I was a holder, so I did buy the coins when they were still very cheap and just held it until the market bulled which is when I sold the coins. Mostly I have made gains but there are times where I have actually made some losses and that is part of investing
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:22:42 PM

At the moment I'm happy with what I have invested and how much I spend time on projects. It's all about self-organization. Let's just say I do not participate in social programs. It saves a lot of time. Crypta remains the future business, so the more skills you get, the better you will be in the future.

Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:27:17 PM

Of course i am gaining since i engage in crypto currency, i have an advantage in investing because i have more experience doing this thing using our local currency. Im not worried and not panic when the value of coins are dropping that is normal but when the value of my coins hold are rising i sell a portion of it to make income every single pump of its value.

elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:30:34 PM

And how can you lose something if you do not sell? If the coins bought by me have fallen in price - I do not sell them and wait until the price grows.

I agree with you mate yes if you don't sell the coins in bad situation of the market we will not lose but all cannot think the same there are few players here who are investing and want to make good profit in a real quick time like in two or three months after. It's a big worry for them like they don't get the profit. Yes obviously patience is a key here. The market is not in a good stability that's what it is frustrating.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Glen1989

Activity: 139

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:28:08 AM

And I lost the profit and the coins and earn . without this there is no loss and the risk of loss is always there . The market is not in the best condition now, but I continue to believe that his recovery and recovery are not far off
nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:32:32 AM

I spend a certain amount of time every day to participate in the work of cryptocurrency. I think blockchain technology is the future direction of development.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
grifinmch

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:51:46 AM

I think you're in the wrong lane. Crypto indeed many have the risk, scam, hacking, is the genesis of things that every day there are in the crypto. for the less believe this would indeed make themselves into doubt whether crypto will still be promising. but looking at the existing crypto development each year most certainly will not be able to make a confident and believe that this field continues to grow and produce. It will be able to give a good thing for those who want to explore and overcome risks.
handini

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:29:47 AM

I think that in our case the most patient will win. Well, it all depends on the moment you entered the cryptomarket market. Those who came in January 2018 and June 2017 less fortunate.   If i count how much I invested in cryptocurrency and how much I hold now, then I'm still in profit, at least because I bought bitcoin for $ 700 (March 2017) for the first time and for 2700 (September 2017) for the last.

Yes, I think you are more in getting than losing everyone, so I like to get more than lose. we join in the world of crypto just want to get benefits not losses.
paulsen

Activity: 232
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:32:15 AM

actually both are equally not a good thing in crypto. but I prefer to losing. because losing it would could I make the learning process. so do not do the same mistakes.
ArtemSergeevich

Activity: 243
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:43:18 AM

So far, I only lose money and time. But refer to something that was new and didn't know what to do, made a lot of bad investments and lost a lot of money. But I'm not leaving the market, and strive to increase my knowledge and eventually I hope my efforts will pay off.
Huruharacorp

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:55:41 AM

actually both are equally not a good thing in crypto. but I prefer to losing. because losing it would could I make the learning process. so do not do the same mistakes.
as long as what is lost is only partially it seems that is a very natural thing and we can learn more from these mistakes. if we lose everything, I think it's not a wise way to just learn
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: