Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 08:01:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: We need to change  (Read 3898 times)
larrybarg

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:49:15 PM

Yes we need to change more to cope up with the digital currency because if we update with it we will use the whole potentially of bitcoin. We need more campaign to improve ourselves.
pugi2

Activity: 286
Merit: 31

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 12:05:50 AM

I have only gained good things from cryptocurrencies (they have changed my life for the better), however, I am frustrated at those who are in for money, and only money. They hurt themselves as well as cryptocurrencies future. I am sad that I still can't use bitcoin to purchase the things I want, as it isn't used as a payment currency/method. I am sad that there are big financial institutions that want (and do their best) to wipe the crypto world out, and instead of working together as a crypto-community to thrive, we are fighting, arguing, and scamming each other. Where I live, the government relentlessly tightens and destroys our financial lives—I was lucky to have found salvation in cryptocurrencies when others struggled.

We need to show the world that we are not just a bunch of wanna-be millionaires, that we actually care.

I think we are here to get other income from bitcoin or other cryptocurrency because we can not deny that people who specially have problem with financial try to jump here because of money. If i am rich then i will not do it but that is not the only my purpose. I have second purpose that is to make bitcoin get to know as currency so i can use it to buy things i want whether offline or online.
poletando

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

PlayGame.com

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 12:08:27 AM

yes I know that there are many people that still use bitcoin for get some profit and get the money from bitcoin, but I think its not a purpose of bitcoin created and I think bitcoin will be the currency and not be the money maker machine, we need to change!

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
maminelly

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 12:10:50 AM

for those who want  to be millionaire is what pushes every industry, there is no harm in it. Henry Ford didn't make the assembly line for the good of man he did it to produce more cars cheaply. Innovation comes from an attempt to outdue the competition and win....
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:07:11 AM

yes I know that there are many people that still use bitcoin for get some profit and get the money from bitcoin, but I think its not a purpose of bitcoin created and I think bitcoin will be the currency and not be the money maker machine, we need to change!

Bitcoin created as a digital currency, but not all the places in the world are using it as a currency because some government are prohibited to used it. All of us here in crypto are using it as an investment than currency because there's a big chance to gain profits.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

Vicrey

Activity: 94

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:27:35 AM

many governments are not agree with this crypto, but for me crypto is the best in terms of salvation in a society that melted. I mean you can save your money into crypto to avoid meltdown. and this is not they can  see in crypto. they want (government) erase the whole crypto in the world because of they personal reasons. and by doing this, more investors are afraid to get in, because of that losing of whatever they afraid off. but if we push it to our selves and never afraid of being loser which is totally not comes in crypto, we fight together with government so that we can be free our selves to use this crypto payment method in the future.
lobster88

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:35:16 AM

We live in world were money is essentially needed to sustain the daily needs of life and to continue living, and people have the nature to keep striving until they could to earn for their wants and necessities. Bitcoin community or should I say the whole crypto currency community are giving us and showing us as well the true behind this another world that it could make a huge impact to the real world and could change to what we already been have in the present for the better future.
djcounter

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:44:50 AM

Before bitcoin uses by public,  must first blockchain technology uses. Bitcoin is perfect because blockchain. We need to first introduce blockchain technology among people.
Brama Jasa

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:04:33 AM

you want to use bitcoin to buy something in the real world, it's quite easy if in your country you still can't accept cryptocurrency as a means of payment, the way to exchange coins that you can with your country, to receive cryptocurrency in the country all needs a process, the government must weigh the risks that will be faced if crypto is used in its country, everything will run as expected. cryptocurrency is still in the process of being stepped up, to move globally, the time will come when bitcoin is received throughout the world
nightfury

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:13:04 AM

I have only gained good things from cryptocurrencies (they have changed my life for the better), however, I am frustrated at those who are in for money, and only money. They hurt themselves as well as cryptocurrencies future. I am sad that I still can't use bitcoin to purchase the things I want, as it isn't used as a payment currency/method. I am sad that there are big financial institutions that want (and do their best) to wipe the crypto world out, and instead of working together as a crypto-community to thrive, we are fighting, arguing, and scamming each other. Where I live, the government relentlessly tightens and destroys our financial lives—I was lucky to have found salvation in cryptocurrencies when others struggled.

We need to show the world that we are not just a bunch of wanna-be millionaires, that we actually care.

People in the cryptoworld aren't on the same page as everyone has its own goals in life even those scammers around. If we are only united as one towards a very good goal then maybe bitcoin has already been gone very far than it's been since last year's historic rise.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
prikitiw

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:17:07 AM

Why do you feel frustrated with those who are looking for money, and only money? because I know cryptocurancy is an opportunity to make a lot of money, if you want to buy something using Bitcoin, just do it! but for now the store that accepts Bitcoin is still limited. all are still in the process stage to become a legal currency and are accepted throughout the country. so be patient and take advantage of opportunities.
SoliDCoiNs777

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:19:38 PM

Well, it’s all up to the users, if they want change or not. People have to talk about bitcoin as a way of making money. It’s not the way of getting rich quickly. People should talk about the technology which is the main thing of BTC.
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:10:44 PM

I guess that is going to take a while to make things better in this world. Already the political pressures up rising at one side of the hand while democratic decision taking upward movement for using the crypto currency, the whole thing is now has ended up near to the Cold War. They want the crypto currencies regulated and in such instances the development of the crypto gets hampered a lot and thus it becomes tough to catch up the speed. If we ever wanted to have bitcoin to be used in the real world then how can one work on the project if there is no support from the government itself. This and there are many more things which are coming in the way of developing the projects heavily.
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:56:53 PM

yes I also agree with you, even so far I have not felt any harm by cripto, instead I feel new energy in my life like the spirit to keep fighting and not afraid to dream to get a better life, I am sometimes confused what makes some governments and the institution so hates and wants the crypto to disappear, whether they are afraid of change, or maybe not ready, or they don't understand cripto because they only know or read the side negatively without knowing more about how much cripto benefits in the economic life of their people, but whatever the reason, really logic I can't think about it
adjudicator

Activity: 281

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:59:20 PM

We do not need to change the goal that we want, to be a millionaire, because it is a good idea that we are dreaming for a big one but the problem is that some people are only depending there dream to bitcoin which is not a good idea at all, so I think the only thing that we need to change is the idea that bitcoin will makes you rich.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
kotajikikox

Activity: 2436
Merit: 214

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:14:18 PM

Accepting or adopting bitcoin in our lives because we want to change for the better life in the future, and that's not possible because have some people change their lives because of the help of bitcoin.

Bitcoin for payment uses aren't completely available it's limited country's and businesses acept bitcoin for payment, but no need to worry some countries continue to support bitcoin to convince companies to accept bitcoin as payment method, if not wrong one of the example on that is Australia bitcoin is treated as.money.

Finestream

Activity: 3080
Merit: 608

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:31:44 PM

We do not need to change the goal that we want, to be a millionaire, because it is a good idea that we are dreaming for a big one but the problem is that some people are only depending there dream to bitcoin which is not a good idea at all, so I think the only thing that we need to change is the idea that bitcoin will makes you rich.
I agree.Bitcoin will make an individual rich if he is willing to endure all the risks and pains in making crypto as an investment,and this is not only a overnight process.But what we should change is the mindset particularly the newbies nowadays that they came for bitcoin to become rich to the extent of leaving their personal jobs to focus on crypto.

SiFF

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:45:56 AM

it is partly our own fault though. you can't always blame others. for example you mentioned something about not being able to spend bitcoin to purchase things you want. the question is, have you really searched to see if it is impossible to buy that thing with bitcoin or are you making an assumption? because i have seen many who were just assuming they can't spend bitcoin but they could.
Yes. For example, if I want to buy something from Amazon, there is Purse.io which lets you purchase from Amazon using bitcoin, however, the things I want (Electronics, to be specific) are not available there, and they only have a few products. Online stores where I live won't accept bitcoin as a payment. Another example, Steam. When they supported bitcoin as a payment method, I bought every game I had on my wish list using bitcoin (I have spent more than 0.25BTC on Steam, not much, I know), then they stopped accepting bitcoin during the insanely high fees period last year, which turned me down (I know there are third–party Steam keys resellers like G2A, cdkeys, etc. which accept bitcoin, however, I wanted to support bitcoin on Steam to let them know that it is needed and being utilised as a payment option).

By the way, I don't blame merchants, retailers, and businesses for refusing bitcoin as a payment option, I know business is business.

Why would merchants accept crypto if only 0.02% are using them? If this number gets up then merchants will adjust automatically. There is also a hurdle in terms of investing...they need to buy equipment so they can integrate crypto payments which is expensive.

teklang01

Activity: 173
Merit: 7

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:07:10 AM

We can't blame people that got involved in bitcoin because of money. It is because bitcoin is really money in the internet and everyone wants to take a chance to become a bitcoin millionaire. Unfortunately, in my country, we can't still used bitcoin as it is supposed to be because it is not yet widely accepted.
cxirvin

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:24:51 AM

Most of investors is using cryptocurrencies as a investment because they wanna profit but this time is for change because we need to use bitcoin as a payment method for our daily requirements & this will be beneficial for crypto future because less of world's population know about cryptocurrencies so we need to spread awareness about bitcoin and other coins, if more people accept crypto than its future will be bright.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: