Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:38:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: We need to change  (Read 3892 times)
Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:24:18 AM

This is very true! If you look at the ICO projects, I believe most people are in for the money. Most of the people right now in cryptocurrencies entered during the astronomical increase in price back in Fall of 2017 just to become rich in quick time, but most of them failed. Similarly there were organizations that were bad players making money out of people who did not have a clue on what is crypto and why its there in the first place. I believe this long consolidation phase of bitcoins and cryptocurrencies will be kind of a vetting period for crypto were many ought to leave because they could not achieve their expectations of becoming rich quickly. Hopefully this would be good for cryptocurrencies in the long run.

Most people join in cryptocurrency for speculation and trying make quick profits. Maybe they dont care about the technology or the project. But i think its very normal in any market because people just want to earn extra money from their investment.

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Changadithethor

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:49:53 AM

You want to grow you must have to change with the passage of time so now it's time to aware the people about bitcoin in the positive way so they utilize it and destroyed the bad concept of it in their minds and use it in more productive way.
yonjitsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:35:09 AM

That's really one of the challenge of cryptocurrencies as it tries to show its significance in helping people's lives and make it better, others are also trying hard to take down the blockchain technology. But even no matter how hard they try, cryptocurrency will always fight to exist.

Dondisimo

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:04:44 PM

Now really many people invest in the crypto currency only for the purpose of getting rich. But sooner or later they will understand all the advantages of bitcoin. It just takes a little time.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
bigbosma

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:11:01 PM

Bitcoin is a relatively young cryptocurrency and everyone managed to pay attention only to its investment advantages. But as soon as bitcoin is more developed in terms of currency, we will be able to actively use it in this area.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
minhlee95

Activity: 527
Merit: 101

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:33:28 PM

Bitcoin is only 10 years old, it is still too early to be realized in terms of currency, the world is not ready for this. And while it is actively strengthened through our investments. That's good. If it were not for our investments and the desire to make money on this, bitcoin would have long been forgotten.

CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:42:07 PM

The future of cryptocurrency is something that we must strive for, and of course our shared aspiration that someday cryptocurrency or bitcoin can be recognized by all countries in the world and become a national currency that applies to the whole world. But of course we also hope to be able to make a profit through bitcoin investment because of course the most important part that we want to achieve is to wait for the rise of bitcoin prices so that we can get big profits through crypto or bitcoin currencies.
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:39:12 AM

But our investment in bitcoin strengthens this technology.If people did not have the desire to earn on bitcoin investment, it would not have reached the scale as it is now. All in due time, we will still be able to learn all the advantages of bitcoin currency.
fattyforhire

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:46:59 AM

Of course you're right, bitcoin was conceived as a currency in the first place. But why not take advantage of it now as an investment? This is much more relevant now. We need to support bitcoin at least with our investments, and over time it is already naturally implemented as a currency.
Glutius

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:50:22 AM

I agree that bitcoin is still too young. It has already achieved great results, but it is too early to accept it as a currency today. And e only for him, but also for the whole world. Not in all cities, you can even pay by credit card, not to mention the digital currency.

10BTCaDay

Activity: 770

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:19:56 PM

Sooner or later, bitcoin will be accepted in many countries and it will be possible to afford everything for this coin, but for now you need to be patient.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
SilverCup08

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:26:12 PM

Well yeah that's right but how can we convince everyone not to have the greed to become rich thru cryptocurrencies/bitcoins? They say that money is the root of all evil and cryptos being considered as one, has the tendency to turn people into evils. I'm with you with your aim but the question is how it can be done.
131tc01n

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:41:57 PM

Crypto currencies have indeed changed the world even the economy of the community, even someone who is really poor even when they know crypto might be better. But don't worry about those who want to destroy crypto because in fact they are only a handful of people who support crypto currencies, they won't be able to destroy crypto
AbyssLagiaz

Activity: 185
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:51:55 PM

Of the entire population of bitcoin users around the world, only 1.3% of people who use bitcoin as an exchange / payment tool, this is quite sad. There are many factors that make people reluctant to use bitcoin as a payment / exchange tool, one of which is a government ban and legislation in every country.

Yes and that's how it is supposed to be. These possible alternative is banned for some countries, sadly. It is because of that people take this as an opportunity to evade taxes in their profits. But on the good ol' great side, there are some countries that regulated these and its technical aspects/components like the mining part in Russia.
Yara1

Activity: 193
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:04:11 PM

It always like that any invention that have universal usage I bound to be over use with the future that best fit the people, bitcoin being use as an investment and a money making platform rather then being use as a payment method and means is normal occupance since it gives the people the chance to make profit from it trading.
SAYDAKHMETOV

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:05:38 PM

We need changes. It is a fact. Change in the opinion of people at the government level. The blockade should already be adopted at the legislative level. Bitcoin is accepted as the currency of payments. After all, do not accept the fact that a crypto currency is simply necessary to develop digital technology is a bit silly.
Geemy

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:36:10 PM

I think we need to wait
brightology

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:42:54 PM

The current price of bitcoin change has been a cause of panicking and also made many investors not to flow more in the industry, therefore many takes the advantage to invest at a lower rate and more profitable in future.
policeoo

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 07:23:22 AM

People are against changes. There will be always people trying to protest over something new, something greater than themselves. They are afraid for themselves and their position and big whales are not going to allow it. They are controlling us and everyone else. Everything is going to change ether they want it or not.

charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:26:45 AM

I have only gained good things from cryptocurrencies (they have changed my life for the better), however, I am frustrated at those who are in for money, and only money. They hurt themselves as well as cryptocurrencies future. I am sad that I still can't use bitcoin to purchase the things I want, as it isn't used as a payment currency/method. I am sad that there are big financial institutions that want (and do their best) to wipe the crypto world out, and instead of working together as a crypto-community to thrive, we are fighting, arguing, and scamming each other. Where I live, the government relentlessly tightens and destroys our financial lives—I was lucky to have found salvation in cryptocurrencies when others struggled.

We need to show the world that we are not just a bunch of wanna-be millionaires, that we actually care.

Well we cannot really blame the people who just join and promote bitcoin as a source of income because like you they just also found bitcoin as a saver in financial status. However I somehow agree to you that people should change. Change the way they think about bitcoin. They must see that it is also and firsly a digital currency before being an asset. People need to change for the better so don't fear the change because it will lead to the betterness.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: