Bitcoin Forum
August 20, 2024, 05:36:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: We need to change  (Read 3912 times)
Benatiabayer

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:42:50 AM

Bitcoin is the most popular electronic currency and has the highest market capitalization today. With the fast and strong development of the past few years, there will surely be a lot of electronic coins, other valuable and potential coin. In the future, bitcoin trading can replace traditional trades.
babysky18

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:44:21 AM

I have only gained good things from cryptocurrencies (they have changed my life for the better), however, I am frustrated at those who are in for money, and only money. They hurt themselves as well as cryptocurrencies future. I am sad that I still can't use bitcoin to purchase the things I want, as it isn't used as a payment currency/method. I am sad that there are big financial institutions that want (and do their best) to wipe the crypto world out, and instead of working together as a crypto-community to thrive, we are fighting, arguing, and scamming each other. Where I live, the government relentlessly tightens and destroys our financial lives—I was lucky to have found salvation in cryptocurrencies when others struggled.

We need to show the world that we are not just a bunch of wanna-be millionaires, that we actually care.

Well we cannot really blame the people who just join and promote bitcoin as a source of income because like you they just also found bitcoin as a saver in financial status. However I somehow agree to you that people should change. Change the way they think about bitcoin. They must see that it is also and firsly a digital currency before being an asset. People need to change for the better so don't fear the change because it will lead to the betterness.

I agree, but we still cannot change and force everyone to change their understanding and thoughts about bitcoin and its potentials. But it still good to know that there are still some people with different understanding about bitcoin.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:29:41 AM

I have only gained good things from cryptocurrencies (they have changed my life for the better), however, I am frustrated at those who are in for money, and only money. They hurt themselves as well as cryptocurrencies future. I am sad that I still can't use bitcoin to purchase the things I want, as it isn't used as a payment currency/method. I am sad that there are big financial institutions that want (and do their best) to wipe the crypto world out, and instead of working together as a crypto-community to thrive, we are fighting, arguing, and scamming each other. Where I live, the government relentlessly tightens and destroys our financial lives—I was lucky to have found salvation in cryptocurrencies when others struggled.

We need to show the world that we are not just a bunch of wanna-be millionaires, that we actually care.

It need time before mass adoption become reality. But right now, many online merchant start receiving cryptocurrency for payment, and its good start before we can use it in offline merchant. Cryptocurrency is the future of our economic system and i am believe it will happen soon
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:02:54 AM

It need time before mass adoption become reality. But right now, many online merchant start receiving cryptocurrency for payment, and its good start before we can use it in offline merchant. Cryptocurrency is the future of our economic system and i am believe it will happen soon
Yes i also believe on that. People are now slowly change and slowly depending on crypto. I believe that crypto spent need to be change becaus rot is already profitable i think the people and their kinds of strategy need to change. Maybe people already see that bitcoin is still the bitcoin before that has a very high on volatility.
Mideafan

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:40:18 AM

The development of e-commerce as a brighter future for us, this market is gradually becoming a widely used bar. Be assured of its safety, as it is not part of a government agency, so no organization can wipe out the crypto market. The electronic money market is being legalized and is about to be legalized in the world, which is like the future for bitcoin and us.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:41:37 AM

A decade ago when bitcoin was introduced was like a alien technology as it was very hard to digest for all the people that how could one currency be so beneficial then they started calling it a Ponzi scheme or scam and then there were very few people who believed on it and now they are the bitcoin billionaires so now there are many people who are in bitcoin for money only but they need to change their attitude towards bitcoin as bitcoin is the game of patience and wisdom and the money minded could not be patience.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:59:21 AM

Bitcoin is now considered as the most profitable and the most beneficial crypto currency and a decade ago , the very few who has believed on it are now the bitcoin billionaires of the present times so this thing is sufficient to proof the potential and fate of bitcoin so being so profitable most of the people are in bitcoin for money only and for this they need to change as bitcoin is beneficial for those who are wise and patient and those who are here for money can never be patience.
damsix
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 46

Id Telegram : @dam_six

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 10:15:26 AM

Of the entire population of bitcoin users around the world, only 1.3% of people who use bitcoin as an exchange / payment tool, this is quite sad. There are many factors that make people reluctant to use bitcoin as a payment / exchange tool, one of which is a government ban and legislation in every country.
In my country I live there are only 4 people who become partners from the local Exchange for Fiat and Bitcoin.
Of the hundreds of millions of people available there are only 5 Exchnagers and that makes Bitcoin still rare to have.

bitcoins94

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:48:34 PM

We need to change but into AML BitCoin. This coin will make it to the No.1 crypto in the market.
rindayle

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:25:12 PM

The development of the cryptocurrency market is very fast and it has good prospects. Be sure of its security since it is not part of a government Agency so no organization can destroy the crypto market and take possession of your data. The digital currency market is legalized and is about to be legalized in the world and will become widely used.
Patpro

Activity: 125
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 04:48:46 PM

I must admit, your post carries huge sense. It calls for unity as people with a common believe and goal. We definitely give the governments and anti crypto individuals the chance to condemn what we have if we keep scaming each other.

BLOCKVEST | PRIVATE SALE NOW |
INNOVATING THE CRYPTO CURRENCYWORLD.The First Licensed & Registered Cryptocurr (https://blockvestico.io/)
adefirman98

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:02:22 PM

maybe first we have to start introducing bitcoin to the community that bitcoin is almost the same as a new form of savings that is applied with a system that is not troublesome. Besides that, by saving bitcoin, all financial intermediaries that are usually done at banks can be eliminated. The holders also do not need to pay service fees and registration.
dogtana

Activity: 845
Merit: 56

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:04:49 PM

People are just waiting for the next bull run so they can dump. I have posted a thread claiming fear and greed has crashed the market. I hope it does not happen again.
ghosong

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:21:51 PM

Yes, I agree with your thoughts, there is something that needs to be changed the way we convey Bitcoin to the public, that Bitcoin is a digital currency that provides convenience in transactions not as a way to make money and get rich quickly. Because it sets wrong expectations. Many 2017 newbies enter with the wrong understanding, They come to Bitcoin thinking they will make a lot of money when they actually lose their money. They don't know anything about technology. We need to talk about technology and how Bitcoin can change people's lives for the better.
rahakottwallet

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:27:50 PM

government wants to take control of everything, even Bitcoin, which is contradicting the very idea of crypto-currencies.
rtm125

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:35:58 PM

I think this is due only to the fact that bitcoin has not yet been realized as a currency. This is done very slowly and even with all the desire we can not use it as originally intended.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:36:27 PM

I do strongly believe in you. The value and importance which should be given to a successful bitcoiner is not given upto that mark. Peoples does not think much approximately about bitcoins. Also a majority of the community here is just for money to earn from the cryptocurrencies. A lot of peoples here go for scamming instead of helping peoples to grow more into the field of cryptocurrencies. Peoples here are greedy i can say. But most of all, there are a lot of peoples who do work for the benefits of others.

Some major financial institutions including RBI(Reserve Bank of India) is fighting against cryptocurrencies. These kind of firms makes peoples have less faith in the cryptocurrencies. Peoples should strongly support cryptocurrencies as the community here is much grown up in number and our decision can really matter a lot. Peoples need to be more literate and keep supporting cryptocurrencies.
tiktak89

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:19:42 PM

I think using bitcoin only as an investment will not last forever. It is developing, its functioning as a currency is improving.So over time, people will use it, as it is very convenient.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pyr3x

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:33:36 PM

I now too mostly use bitcoin only as an investment vehicle because I want to accumulate it while the price is unstable. As soon as it stabilizes more or less and becomes more widely used as a currency, I will definitely use it for its intended purpose.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Treasurer

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:50:18 PM

I now too mostly use bitcoin only as an investment vehicle because I want to accumulate it while the price is unstable. As soon as it stabilizes more or less and becomes more widely used as a currency, I will definitely use it for its intended purpose.

And what is Bitcoin's intended purpose for? Is it bad to use bitcoin and other altcoins as an investment tool? One of their intended purposes is investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: