Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:48:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If I invest like around 600 USD in to Ethereum, Is it a good investment?  (Read 2515 times)
basici

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:25:34 PM

if you now invest 600 dollars in ethereum then it seems to me that in a year you will have 10 thousand dollars in your account Wink

BtcEX Btc : Exchange for Everyone
We offer the most profitable and comfortable exchange rates for cryptocurrency
https://bxlend.com/
Subchanallah

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:27:41 PM

Hello everyone. I want to invest some money. I have saved around 600 USD. Now I want to invest in.
Ethereum looks like that, it will be a good place to invest some money. What do you think? If I invest my 600 USD into Ethereum, can I able to make some profit? Or there is a possibility that, I might lose everything? Please advice and suggest me.   
this is time to buy back altcoin dude, try re invest more ur coin and take more profits soon  Grin
Mr Batman

Activity: 378

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:37:11 PM

of course a good investment, because if you buy ETH with $ 600 then you get 2.5 ETH and if the ETH price returns to $ 1300 and you sell it then you get $ 3250 with a profit of $ 2650.

jony35490

Activity: 422
Merit: 9

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:41:48 PM

Hello everyone. I want to invest some money. I have saved around 600 USD. Now I want to invest in.
Ethereum looks like that, it will be a good place to invest some money. What do you think? If I invest my 600 USD into Ethereum, can I able to make some profit? Or there is a possibility that, I might lose everything? Please advice and suggest me.   
According to me, it is very good investment. Because now etherium price is very cheaper and price will rise in future and you will get profit. But I recommend you to invest your $400 into etherium and others $200 invest into Cardano. Because Cardano have lot protensial to increase price. Also it is more cheaper than etherium.
Thefrolly

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:50:40 PM

Yes it is a good one, if you are investing in an altcoint then it might as well be ethereum, it is the best altcoin. Just make sure that after you buy the coin, you are storing it in a wallet which you control the private key to. After that then you need to make sure that you are prepared to wait out the bear market, until the bull before you can sell those coins.v

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:57:26 PM

I think this is a great idea, because I think that today we need to invest and do it as often as possible, I think that today this is probably the best opportunity that we have ever had before. But still not many people want to invest.
xonecoinlovers

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:58:38 PM

That is a good decision i think, even though in the last few month the price of ETH dropping, it seems it already reach it's most bottom limit, I think it will bounce up again.

UBECOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
OneCoinMan

Activity: 644
Merit: 12

Alternative investment banking platform

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:30:02 PM

First, yes. Secondly, this is only my opinion, which can NOT be the basis for your decision (you should have your head to think). IMHO, but ETH will grow only in the spring of next year, stagnation will continue for a long time.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Legendari

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:32:16 PM

I think that investing in Ethereum is always a good idea, because it is a promising coin in the future and it has a huge potential.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
███████                  A new era of charity                    ███████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
last7minutes

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:17:24 PM

I think that investing in Ethereum is always a good idea, because it is a promising coin in the future and it has a huge potential.

Of course the ethereum will be a very good investment for short-term or long-term retention depending on how much profit you want to receive.
bep42

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:26:36 PM

Ethereum is a promising asset if you are willing to wait. I would recommend that you don’t invest all the funds in one coin. Take more Bitcoins, because it has the nice price now.
Froy

Activity: 476

https://saturn.black

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:37:48 PM

Now it is unclear whether you make a profit. At least wait at least the bottom of the coin, and then decide on the issue of investing. And the bottom can be at the level of $ 70, so decide whether you should lose up to $ 80 on each coin.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Clearstream

Activity: 378
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:03:52 PM

the $600 is not a big amount. If u are willing to take a big risk, u can join some quality ICO or some small coins that have just been listed. for example, PRL, ncash. they will grow by 50x when the bull market returns.
vertinfos

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:34:55 PM

Of course , investing in Ethereum is a good idea , now Ethereum has been falling for a long time, and in a few months it will go at a bullish pace! tembolee now you'll have almost 4 Ethereum will be a good start I think!
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:54:50 PM

Ethereum is not the only good altcoins here that are potentials, we have Nem, Stellar, Waves, and Neo which I think
is good to have it. So, what I'm trying to intend is, I think it is much better if you to divide your capital into different coins
in my opinion.
Gontxi

Activity: 966

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:01:08 PM

now almost all crypto falls in even for ethereum, eth is the bloodiest altcoin of the year. if you want to invest you should think about it again, or you just do a short trade to avoid the risk of a deeper decline.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:10:19 PM

It's a good investment now.

Few days ago ETH was $206 - $220 and now that the dip existed, the price went low to $174. I've been getting more ETH that's cheaper than before. That $600 USD you've got can now get more than 3 ETH so don't hesitate everyone to buy right now. Smiley

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
sexylady13

Activity: 322

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:10:22 PM

Ethereum is not the only good altcoins here that are potentials, we have Nem, Stellar, Waves, and Neo which I think
is good to have it. So, what I'm trying to intend is, I think it is much better if you to divide your capital into different coins
in my opinion.

According to the news, ETH hasn't been doing well in recent months!  XRP which I dislike has much more positive news! So, if your sum was more than some thousand USD, I'd advise you to distribute it. Don't worry!

aligator2017

Activity: 532

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:36:11 PM

if you now invest 600 dollars in ethereum then it seems to me that in a year you will have 10 thousand dollars in your account Wink

The main driving force for Ethereum price increasing was ICO hype. After that we saw the logical continuation of this - dump. Now eth is less $200. Compare it with Bitcoin - BTC fell from $20k to $5k minimum, what is 4 times. While ETH fell from $2k to $170 which is more than 10 times. And it can continue dumping because ICOs need to cash out to pay the development of products(or pay in eth, anyway they need to pay more).
So I recommend you to look on ETH price forming from different angles

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
nthere

Activity: 229
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:39:24 PM

It depends on 'how long can you wait'? What is your selling price? Do you have a strategy? target? stop loss scenario? What is the worst case scenerio for you? Can you move on even you lose all of your cryptos in 1 night?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: