Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 04:17:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does crypto trading consider as a good profession?  (Read 3837 times)
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:55:40 PM

Crypto trading as a profession? For now, I don't think so. Crypto is not yet highly accepted worldwide. Aside from that, it is facing so many issues including ETF. I only consider crypto trading right now as a great source of extra income. Maybe in the near future it can be a good profession.
vandeam

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:06:36 AM

No, I don’t advise you to use trading as a main job because it is very difficult.  You must have very strong nerves. It is better to find a regular job and get a stable salary.

yla1974

Activity: 700
Merit: 380

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:14:29 AM

A lot of people are earning some good money in crypto trading. Besides a lot of people are losing some money also. Now I am pretty much confused. I want to start my career as a crypto trader. Should I start or should not?

Please share your thoughts and experience and help me.
Trader, this is an excellent profession with its pluses and minuses. But first of all, what you need to pay attention to whether it suits you, ie whether you have this ability. Anyone can learn to play the violin, but playing beautifully, this is the lot of worthy. Crypto trading, I would not consider it as a profession, because this environment is out of the law and rules. As a rule, greed leads to crypto trading, but not many survive and most lose their money.
Ardianna

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:16:51 AM

if you want to start, start now but trade honestly, because honestly you will definitely get a lot of customers.
vladuch1

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:42:37 AM

Crypt trading is a good profession, but only if you have enough knowledge for this. I think you can start trading but start with a little money.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:49:46 AM

You can make money from trading and become a professional.  Many people that claim to be a traders are not really traders and when there lose a little there is a probability that they will classified trading as scam and some will said it is a gambling but you can trade cryptocurrencies professionally.
NIuok

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:08:01 AM

A good career definitely has a lot of income. But the encryption industry traders need to be very professional, otherwise it is impossible to make money all the time.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:25:18 AM

Of course you should try it out. However, do not consider it to be your actual job because it is not that guaranteed. As you said, some people are losing money, and you could be one of those people. So, make it as your alternate job. If you have a stable job in real life, do not quit it to focus on crypto-trading because you can trade at any time, even at nights when you go back from work. Many people are confused. Therefore, make a wise decision and you will never regret it.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2730
Merit: 588

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:57:35 PM

I wouldn't quit your job to trade crypto, if that's what you're asking.  Wink

A good career definitely has a lot of income. But the encryption industry traders need to be very professional, otherwise it is impossible to make money all the time.

As what they said, don't quit your job especially if it's a stable one.
If you're just a beginner in crypto trading, you will not get your profit as expected.
You need a lot of skills, knowledge, patience and luck to really make this work for you.
Do the trading at your own pace, you will learn a lot of techniques along the way.
Trading entails a lot of risks, so when you start, start small and use only the money that you can afford to lose.
Everyone starts from scratch. Learning the ins and outs in this industry will take so much of your effort and time.
kiw_91

Activity: 291

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 12:15:35 AM

You need to know what you are trading, what direction you want to be trading in, where you would buy and sell and where you would get out at a loss or a profit. You need to know all of this before the market opens and before you take your trade.

If you start to analyse where to get out at a loss or a profit when you are already in the trade then you can only make an emotional decision based on how much money you are up by or down by.

Write down your trading plan, like a business plan and every day, or week, you should be reflecting on how well you executed your plan. Not how much money you made or lost
gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 01:32:41 AM

if you want to be a crypto trader, you should know already what are the risks and the ins and out, before you decide to jump in, make the necessary observations and study the market, that way, you will not loose that much, some of the traders who make it big in trading started their career after they have thoroughly studying the market, the behavioral trend that makes market price. you can actually make trading in crypto as a profession but most of us will recommend that you should not give up on your dayjob, as cryptocurrency trading are not yet very stable because of the volatility or crypto.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 01:42:11 AM

Crypto trading as a profession? For now, I don't think so. Crypto is not yet highly accepted worldwide. Aside from that, it is facing so many issues including ETF. I only consider crypto trading right now as a great source of extra income. Maybe in the near future it can be a good profession.

Totally agree! For me, it is like a hobby and other source of income however at some cases I also lose some amount. Trading is not consistent but if you think you are good enough in the future why not teach it to others in exchange for some money and by that time it will be your career.
SPdiginomads

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 01:48:55 AM

A lot of people are earning some good money in crypto trading. Besides a lot of people are losing some money also. Now I am pretty much confused. I want to start my career as a crypto trader. Should I start or should not?

I may not it consider as a profession but pure skill of marketing strategy. Before you start investing please study first and read valuable threads on this forum.
buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 01:56:55 AM

I do not say this is a good investment, this is a very high risk investment. But if you have the courage to start trading there is a possibility that you will be successful like everyone else.
oh yes, I have suffered several losses but until now I still trade and invest. all decisions in your hands.
plmxs

Activity: 101

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 02:09:11 AM

Encrypted currency is the fastest way to make profits in the investment industry. If you want to join, then the premise is that you must understand the cryptocurrency. If you can make a decision correctly, then you can invest. It does bring considerable benefits.
Sanford

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 02:32:00 AM

It sounds like a sofa analyst. "this is a joke".
Well, that cryptotrading could truly be considered a profession, you need to look for investment from outside your wallet. And on the basis of other people's capital to earn millions. But with this all the risk of ending badly increases.
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 02:40:54 AM

if I were you I would expand to trade with a small amount of money especially.
and never sacrifice anything to invest in the crypto world because obviously this has a real risk, always use money to invest without involving your daily living needs.

sanasara

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:09:25 AM

In my opinion and what I have accumulated from my experience no it does not crypto trading doesn't consider as a good business it's just a time waste and also our income becomes stuck in trading we have to hold our income until our coins come in profit and if it falls we got loss. So I personally don't like this business
HudiBaba@06

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:22:46 AM

As per my Suggestion, It depends on your Capability how your Handle your Trades. We have to be smart enough to handle which ones have better potential and more gain. So, Basically, Trading also turns out to be a good profession if we show some Hard work and dedication and doing more In-depth research about Cryptocurrency and stuff. It can turn out good in the future to handle Big expenses.
Bumidinasty

Activity: 373
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:37:56 AM

Of course it's very good to join cryptocurrency because in addition to a good investment, in my opinion this is the right time to invest in crypto, because the market price starts to green now and will start to improve again
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: