Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:43:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does crypto trading consider as a good profession?  (Read 3841 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:14:33 PM

If you are not a skilled trader, then you can rely on YouTube to learn a lot of knowledge, if you need to rely on the bounty task, then please write down the questions you want to know!
Learn from those youtube videos but don't rely on them.

I had friends who relied to those videos and they ended up nothing. Those videos are only containing their own interest that they can benefit from their viewers. Do yourself a favor, learning on your own takes time and if you want to make it as profession believe in yourself. About those bounties, please don't make it as your profession.
Zaidaskin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:33:51 AM

A lot of people are earning some good money in crypto trading. Besides a lot of people are losing some money also. Now I am pretty much confused. I want to start my career as a crypto trader. Should I start or should not?

Please share your thoughts and experience and help me.

The reality is that the game is like that. We buy and expect others to buy at a higher price. The problem is how we know that we have bought at a low price, because trading and long-term investment are two different things. And those who don't have enough ability to read the market will fall prey.
kongfuone

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:02:24 AM

If you are smart enough and can always make a profit, then you can use it as a profession. I think there are very few people who succeed in this way. There are too many uncertainties and high risks in the secret currency. It is difficult for the average person to control
Kurokyy

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:31:21 AM

A lot of people are earning some good money in crypto trading. Besides a lot of people are losing some money also. Now I am pretty much confused. I want to start my career as a crypto trader. Should I start or should not?

The reality is that the game is like that. We buy and expect others to buy at a higher price. The problem is how we know that we have bought at a low price, because trading and long-term investment are two different things. And those who don't have enough ability to read the market will fall prey.

No, the reality is that, people are expecting for the price of bitcoins to pump but it takes a very long time before it will grow so they tend to sell their coins at the lower price every time they are scared if the price will drop.

gucci belt

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:23:47 PM

Need a lot of attributes to become a professional trader. Knowledge to predict market direction, psychological discipline and always adhere to strategies, and of course adequate capital. And when you already have everything, you still have to choose the right coin at the right time. So good luck.
zhexian

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:29:54 PM

Yes, I think the cryptocurrency is good and worth investing.
ACTrend

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 04:36:25 PM

Hello! If you do not have a basic job, then trade is a good idea. The most important thing is to learn how to do it right. Explore the market. In order not to be among those who lose money. And you can make money in this area. Personally, I have more income in the field of cryptocurrency than on the main job. Wink

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
bhaminihk2011

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:34:31 PM

Till then you not learn full technical analysis and not to be master in day trading, you should not depend your living in crypto trading because if you do trading without any knowledge you will make huge loss so first learn trading skills and then do trading. And after that you can consider crypto is a good profession and full time earning source. You can do some bounty work as well to earn some free coins.
mandeepcrypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:04:55 PM

NO doubt crypto trader is a good job .But this job is a very risky job if you have a capability to face the risk than join it. In the starting of this business don't leave your previous job .Kindly give time to yourself to understand this trade than do it full time.
USDOLLAR

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:44:30 PM

Almost certainly crypto exchanging consider as a great job, But in this world, the way is not easy if you have an ability to confront the hazard than join it.if you do exchanging with no information you will influence a gigantic misfortune so initially to master exchanging aptitudes and after that do the exchange. The most vital thing is to think out how to do it the best thing at a perfect time at that point Explore the market.
dgoswami12
Copper Member

Activity: 253
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 02:54:17 PM

I dont think crypto trading is a good profession. If you want to hold long term then good , otherwise I dont prefer short trading. It is quiet easy to say the ratio of people in loss is much greater than ratio of people in profit. You need to have some good luck to earn profit from short term trading. And many so called signal givers earning money by fooling people who are newbie in trading.

Neutro             ❱❱❱  More than a blockchain
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:41:30 AM

you can start it whenever you want, but trading is not as easy as you think. there are many considerations, analyzes and other things, but the most important thing is that you know the risks first, not the profit.
Knowing what kind of risk you are going to incur when you trade is very important but unfortunately it is the last thing in the minds of people when they begin to trade, they are only thinking about all the profits they are going to get and the things they are going to buy with that money not understanding that only 2 out of 10 traders make any profits at all.
alexberezov

Activity: 462
Merit: 290

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:45:00 AM

I think that there should not be one source of income. We need to protect ourselves as much as possible. If you trade for yourself it is not a problem, do it quietly. But if you want to be a trader for others, and keep investors ' portfolios - then there are a lot of risks, think about it well.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:54:31 AM

I think that there should not be one source of income. We need to protect ourselves as much as possible. If you trade for yourself it is not a problem, do it quietly. But if you want to be a trader for others, and keep investors ' portfolios - then there are a lot of risks, think about it well.
Its better if those traders know and fully understand how to trade properly, especially nowadays that most of trader only want to trade and get profit but the truth is they dont know how to used it properly and possible they dont know the risk that attached when do trading. And I think crypto trading can be consider as a good profession if that someone is responsible and understand what it really it is

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
reyals

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:56:50 AM

Cryptotrading is just like normal fiat trading, just more volatile with increased risks.
If you're good at it, then it's a great profession. If you're not good at this then you're just going to waste your money.
cuongdola211091

Activity: 180

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:01:35 PM

Encrypted transactions can make a big profit if you know how to make the most of it. It is only for knowledgeable and knowledgeable people. I advise you not to consider it a major occupation because this market is risky
opalet

Activity: 131

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:28:32 PM

Only is allowed to become the elite the real trader. If you feel in yourself forces and persistence to become the real trader, then you should begin it. If you are not confident in the forces, leave this invention. The market does not accept uncertain and shy, rather all of you will only waste the time and money.

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
infinity33

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:57:41 AM

Professional traders are people with a high level of exposure, they are very stress-resistant and have a high level of intelligence. It is better to avoid trading without developing these qualities.

It can be consider as a good profession only if you know how to do trading very well. Doing trading can be very risky and it is not good for people who do not want to take risks.
lumira555

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 03:08:23 PM

I wouldn't quit your job to trade crypto, if that's what you're asking.  Wink
Yes I agree with you but many successfully move from working for someone else to working for yourself but this takes time and patience

biangkerok

Activity: 189

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:10:57 PM

Some people are already doing trading everyday crypto, as indeed some of them already considers trade crypto as their work. those who work in trade daily crypto certainly has more ability in analyzing crypto, of course this being the excess of the traders.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: