Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:01:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does crypto trading consider as a good profession?  (Read 3837 times)
titan20

Activity: 427
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:15:02 PM

A lot of people are earning some good money in crypto trading. Besides a lot of people are losing some money also. Now I am pretty much confused. I want to start my career as a crypto trader. Should I start or should not?

Please share your thoughts and experience and help me.

Generally forex / crypto trading is a very profitable thing and is a very serious profession. But not everyone can be a successful trader. Do not thinks that is so easy. To reach the top, a lot of knowledge, experience and hard work are needed.

AUTO COIN

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
      Stand-Alone Solutions Set to Revolutionize the Automotive Sector     
WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTWITTERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTAGRAM
aioc

Activity: 2940
Merit: 567

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:21:10 PM

A lot of people are earning some good money in crypto trading. Besides a lot of people are losing some money also. Now I am pretty much confused. I want to start my career as a crypto trader. Should I start or should not?

I am not a trader but on telegram, I saw a lot of people making good money from trading, they have an insider info on what to pump and this makes it profitable for them, there is a lot of risks involved in cryptocurrency trading that I prefer the much safer bounty campaign and holding my coins.

ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:29:47 PM

Yes trading is also consider as good source of income but you must be very careful on this since it has have a  big chance to be lost of you money so you must learn to  how control your emotion , but you need to be  knowledgeable on this before starting .
clarise123

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:43:51 PM

If I have to start with you to learn how to trade in crypto currency. but always be careful about scams because they do not lose my advice before investing. You need to read the white paper to find out about the project. so you will not fall victim to a scam.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
oktana

Activity: 1638
Merit: 288

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 04:03:01 PM

To start being a trader on Crypto is certainly not too late because we all know that the current Crypto price is not much different from the market conditions last year and of course there is no difference from last year or now and most importantly always read the risks we will receive if we have entered trading on Crypto and we also have to be mentally strong so that panic doesn't occur when you enter Crypto due to uncertain price conditions.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Samohunk

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:19:12 AM

If I have to start with you to learn how to trade in crypto currency. but always be careful about scams because they do not lose my advice before investing. You need to read the white paper to find out about the project. so you will not fall victim to a scam.
Well, I would not consider cryptotrading as a profession, because this environment is out of the law and rules. As a rule, greed leads to crypto trading, but not many survive and most lose their money. But again it's up to you to make decision here.
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:22:47 AM

trade is a good thing in the crypto at least and should be done. many people get a considerable profit from trading in crypto especially when crypto is increasingly getting much support like this then surely time to trade in the crypto field will become an increasingly promising. but when could not run this well would indeed be quite risky.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2100
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:45:57 AM

If it is not we won't be seen billions of USD in daily trading, though some argue that soem are exchanges fake volume but very sure not all. Traders that knows their onions have made a kill in this market conditions but most people do not know. I am not good in technical analysis but tend to listen to some people which most of their calls are usually right

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
jaggijagjit

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 06:05:24 AM

Crypto trading is good profession but you required good trading skills and deep knowledge about crypto otherwise stay away from crypto trading because this crypto market is very volatile and you can loose your money.

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:12:25 AM

Career of crypto trader is the same like a career of card palyer.
DmitriySar

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:29:17 AM

I want to start my career as a crypto trader. Should I start or should not?

Of course, you should try, just do not forget that the trading requires a lot of knowledge. Start to learn trading and you will succeed.
Om George Kesurupan

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:45:43 AM

trading is the most important thing in crypto. However, if you are indeed a true trader, which already benefits more. no problem making trading as a main job.
bitwagega

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:30:25 AM

Crypto is one good and very profitable trade. But the fact is that crypto is still underestimated by some people who do not have good knowledge about crypto. And even though it's a good job, I don't agree if crypto is used as a main job.
rollingstorm45

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:44:01 AM

no, a good profession is actually a businessman
I really want to be the owner of a big company like Google, where the internet king is now Google
if I have Google, then I can easily monopolize the cryptocurrency market (my dream)

Jaywahin

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:43:09 AM

I wouldn't quit your job to trade crypto, if that's what you're asking. If You Talk About ICO Then SciDex is best protocol, The SciDex protocol sets out to unlock smart contracts for businesses. It starts by enabling the translation of written contracts to smart contracts and ascends the complexity chart by adding additional trusted, secured and proven layers.
Omparkash72
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 05:01:10 AM

Yes no doubt you can consider crypto trading as a profession. But for this you must have a good knowledge of crypto market and knowledge of that project that you want to invest. You cannot imagine the amount you can earn from crypto trading so you need patience, knowledge, judging skill and spare amount of money that you can afford to loose.

coinnoma

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:31:40 PM

Doing business in the Crypto world is doing business and making good and lawful money in my opinion. If you use Fraud or Scam, then that is illegal in the Crypto world, because it causes many people to feel disadvantaged because of such acts. Crypto gives us a world where we can make money by investing, trading, Minning, Bonty Campaigns and others here. There are many choices for doing business in this Crypto world.
usantosluu425

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:34:45 AM

I suppose this is a good thing. By the need for earnest, as well as other financial markets. As financial needs grow increasingly, financial services will grow under. This needs many people to do this job
REYVAN

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:38:15 AM

I suppose this is a good thing. By the need for earnest, as well as other financial markets. As financial needs grow increasingly, financial services will grow under. This needs many people to do this job
yes, maybe it could be a necessity in the future but compassion takes time to believe it, for now it can't be said yes but see further the potential of cryptocurrency is very promising.
Atawewe

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:54:33 AM

Is a good thing, crypto trading is considered as a good business, but one must really understand deeply about the trading format, the best time to sell and the best time to hold
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: