Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:22:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does crypto trading consider as a good profession?  (Read 3837 times)
anth36jian

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:34:49 AM

Trading is the most profitable doing in crypto and to have similar profession here is very great, especially if you know a lot about crypto and economics, because in another way you will lose everything.
mobireal

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:36:57 PM

Yes you are right think since we are in red market and nobody know when the market will pick up i think we study how to get into trading and take the risk there but not for everyone.
markgayamo

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:25:18 PM

Of course, trading is one of the best way that you can earn more profit if you know the strategy and style of trading. This is the right time to buy more coins because the market is down and the coins are in cheap price, then you can start trading them or hold them and wait for the right time that when the market is up. If you have a good job just save your money and invest in crypto because there is future here but you can't predict the price of each coins sometimes you win and sometimes you lose.
Lyd

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:30:56 PM

Crypto trading could be considered a good profession if it would have been more stable. Right now it is not safe to lean on it giving up your regular job
allanr

Activity: 345
Merit: 114

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 03:36:50 PM

yes, you can start now for the one of the best profession(maybe) you can earn fastest profit (and maybe fastest lose lol) ...
surely first of all prepare yourself before becoming a crypto trader.

learn the basics, find information and knowledge, don't be lazy to read. read and watch. you can read it in the trading discussion in this forum, if you feel it is lacking you can googling, then open youtube and search for information there for clearer visuals so you can quickly understand.

then discuss with friends, colleagues, or acquaintances who have long experienced, ask their opinions, then ask for advice. I think the two points above are enough to represent. for other points I still think about it, lol
happy fighting trading fighter!
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:39:14 PM

Cryptotrading is just like normal fiat trading, just more volatile with increased risks.
If you're good at it, then it's a great profession. If you're not good at this then you're just going to waste your money.
Trading in a market like forex was already very difficult and the volatility of the cryptocurrency market makes it even more difficult, while many people that enter this market thinking about becoming rich thanks to trading the truth is that I think that in this market there is an even greater amount of traders that are losers because when you mix volatility with and inexperience you can only get losses.
@ngelcryptopia

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:50:42 PM

Crypto trading is more like gambling than a profession. So many newbies make losses from trading.
Even those with experience doesn't necessarily make money out of it.

odranoel

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:02:17 PM

I can never say that it is a profession but a high salary paid compare to a good profession. And it is a work that you can do both of it and your profession. So for me i continue do crypto for good and for the future as well.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
Casalania

Activity: 491
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:12:11 PM

A lot of people are earning some good money in crypto trading. Besides a lot of people are losing some money also. Now I am pretty much confused. I want to start my career as a crypto trader. Should I start or should not?

Please share your thoughts and experience and help me.
trading is not easy as you think, you can see some other people earning with a lot of money coming from trading, but that doesnt mean that all traders are having the same income. most of them lose their money due to inexperience in trading.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
AyeshaS

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 05:05:18 PM

Crypto trading can be a good source of income but i would never leave my job that is giving me a certain income every month for Crypto trading.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:13:19 PM

Crypto trading can be a good source of income but i would never leave my job that is giving me a certain income every month for Crypto trading.

Tell me if the price dumped tomorrow then will you profitable in trading? It is not at all sure and all time business for sure. People whoever investing on cryptocurrencies mostly looking to make money hence trading will not work at all.

If you guys wanna try as a trader please get a advice from the investors or traders whoever having big experience on trading field.
Applechild

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:18:41 PM

If we believe that Blockchain technology is here to stay and part of the creations of this great technology is the crypto we are all enjoying. I think is will be a good profession since it will be at the centre of all businesses and industries. It means very soon the world cannot do without Blockchain technology and definitely cannot also do without relevant cryptos. But the only thing is that like every other business, it will require some good amount to use as capital and if you have that all figured out, then the sky is your limit. Good luck with that.
I Love Crypto Noda

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:38:15 PM

Re: Does crypto trading consider as a good profession?

a very risky one, I would suggest you being crypto HODLer also
Cryptolord_ng
Copper Member

Activity: 365
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 03:29:22 PM

Crypto trading is really a good profession but I will advice you to have other source of income if you're just starting as a new trader, at times goes on and you're also acquiring more knowledge you can now base 100% on crypto trading.

BaeNaNa

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

Cryptics

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:38:59 PM

A lot of people are earning some good money in crypto trading. Besides a lot of people are losing some money also. Now I am pretty much confused. I want to start my career as a crypto trader. Should I start or should not?

Please share your thoughts and experience and help me.
Crypto trading is the same as stocks trader / forex trader as you can earn money from it if you are good, there's a lot of people that considered it as their job because they are experienced. If you are new to trading or want to try it then you shouldn't do it now, you should treat it like an additional job that you do in your spare time, until at least you are confident with your trading skills.

sithuleee

Activity: 110

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:46:22 PM

That depends on your ability. If you are good at trading then you can earn a decent amount of profit by trading. Mainly you need a good emotion controling ability and a good knowledge about the market. If you don't have those then trading will not be a good option for you.
coxian

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:27:14 PM

I suggest you not to take Crypto trading as profession. You can take it a passion. When you free you can do it. But dont lose your job.
There is many risk at crypto world, so dont take it as profession. Good luck
Upercusa

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 05:39:01 PM

This activity brings a lot of money. But you can earn only if you are ready for permanent mind development. It is fashionable to study now)
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:51:31 PM

If you are thinking to make a living with crypto, it depends on whether you are a skillful trader. Otherwise, it is risky to do day trading with trading skills. You can try learning and practice day trading with small amounts first and see whether you have confidence to switch your career.
yeeyeyaya

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:58:21 PM

Of course this is a good job, you can get 10% of your capital in a day if you are a professional trader. this is a good job but also very dangerous, because you can also lose your valuable assets.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: