Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:07:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does crypto trading consider as a good profession?  (Read 3841 times)
bumbazaka

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:58:15 AM

crypto trading can be a hobby. But not a good job or profession. It's a highly risky thing which cannot  make guarantees

pri3oner

Activity: 504

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:59:24 AM

What are that conditions for being a good profession for u? It's personal decision. As for me, it's not a good one.

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:20:41 AM

Sure, crypto trading is one of the best ways to make more money. Now is the right time to buy more coins at low prices. At the same time, increase the volume and daily earnings. Good work can not be thrown, but if the work brings little and no pleasure from it, you can try to give your time 100% for crypto trading.

This is one of the most prestigious professions, although it is very risky. Traders are the people, who are ready to work for many hours a day to succeed. They are very patient and hard-working people learning about their business all the time.
BGanio

Activity: 128
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:58:07 PM

A lot of people are earning some good money in crypto trading. Besides a lot of people are losing some money also. Now I am pretty much confused. I want to start my career as a crypto trader. Should I start or should not?

Please share your thoughts and experience and help me.

Believe yourself. You can do that. That is not the hardest job in the world. Maybe you can start trading with only 200 300 dollar. and you can increase this amount with some time. When you will feel more experienced you can increase that amount . No need to afraiding about trading. You can always use stop loss .

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:50:54 PM

Basing a career on super volatile assets which can quickly make from you a broke person? Go for it, but it will not end up well  Grin. Traders are like gamblers. They will always tell you how they made 20% here and there but they will never admit loses that can be even greater. If you are confident you can make it even when a majority of people lose money, your self-confidence is either gonna kill you or save you from poverty. Your choice  Smiley.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
HomuHomu

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:43:34 AM

I meet people who lives just trading!! In case your going to have really good results, it depends your location, in my country the US dollars are triple than soles ones, and it gives good oportunity for investors, because the live cost is cheaper. Cool Cool
missyqt29

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:06:33 AM

A lot of people are earning some good money in crypto trading. Besides a lot of people are losing some money also. Now I am pretty much confused. I want to start my career as a crypto trader. Should I start or should not?

You should make it not just your profession but also a passion. If you are not that into the cryptocurrency trading world, there is alot of money risked. Better to be knowledgeable enough before entering the art of trading in order to become a successful cryptocurrency trader.
sh4dtechnr
Copper Member

Merit: 4

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:18:53 AM

Profession? No.  Grin
But you can earn good money in trading if your skillz will be good enough.
Moreover, instruments appeared that facilitate and increase the efficiency and profitability of trading.I advise all traders to pay attention to the AiBB project.
kokrokok

Activity: 447
Merit: 11

Koinomo

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:21:28 AM

trading is a good profession if you are good at analyzing the market, and those who lose a lot of money when trading because they are wrong or have no experience, if you want to earn a lot of income in trading then you should be able to analyze the market

Absolutep

Merit: 2

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:12:02 AM

Trading require a lot of knowledge of the crypto market or else you will end up at the loosing end.Trading is not a bad option in crypto you van make it big in crypto if you can take  your time to study what it takes.Also do a research on exchanges to know the ones that will be better for you in terms of charges and the minimum transaction you can make.
kalasahankutuud

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:16:40 AM

maybe because being good or better might change your life otherwise you will get bankrupt. it is just a matter of knowledge and wisdom and good timing, with all of these traits then i can say crypto trader is a profession.
zacad

Activity: 396
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:10:38 AM

This is usually related to the market. When the market is gradually rising, this is indeed a good job, but letting the market start a big recession is equal to unemployment. Of course this is not all, this is the majority. A few people can make money regardless of market direction.

tridverju
Copper Member

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:58:56 PM

If you can earn a lot by trading crypto currencies, why not? A regular salary is around 1500 bucks and if you can do it by trading and at the end of the month you have 10.000 dollars in your pocket, I would definitely say that it is a job.
Snipe85

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

Infleum

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:17:51 PM

I want to start my career as a crypto trader. Should I start or should not?
Before you start anything, you need theoretical training. You need to think carefully about the strategy from the beginning to the end. Start trading small. This will allow you to avoid expensive mistakes at a small cost.

Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:52:27 PM

Anything that can give you a good financial income , that can sustain your daily and future needs is a good profession , so crypto trading can be considered a gpod profession if it really give you a good income and can sustain the needs you want to achieve.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
xvacator

Activity: 340
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:41:15 AM

Maybe for some people, they consider to use trading as a good profession, but they must have a good skill to choose to trade as their profession. But for me, I only use trading as another source to make money, and I don't trade daily because I don't have the skills to predict where the price wants to moves. So, I think I only trade if I see that the market can moves to up and down in many times in weekly so I can try to buy at the lower price, hold it for a while and then I will sell when it increases.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:17:05 AM

You should know that trading is a very risky venture and before you should go into it you should first developed your skills and knowledge on how to trade professionally.  You will lose if you don't know how the market work and you will gain if you have trading skills that other did not have. I think cryptocurrencies trading is one of the Best profession you can develop now.
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:24:10 AM

It would all depend on how skilled you are at it. If you are as good as this kid who turned $5,000 into $800,000 then yes you can have a very good career. I would however recommend that you try paper trading first as a way to get some experience before you start trading real money.

kendra1107

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:25:45 AM

Can we even call crypto trading a profession? Yes crypto trading can be a source of income but I just don't see it as a profession coz there is no designation for doing so. Whether or not you should go into trading is totally your call. If you're a risk taker, go ahead. If not, you should reevaluate. You can either earn big or lose big. Your decision...

Jordens

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:36:04 AM

You can always start, the main thing is to know for yourself first of all where to start and where to invest your small capital so as not to lose everything, be disappointed and leave.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: