Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:11:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does crypto trading consider as a good profession?  (Read 3837 times)
mine2slow

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:04:52 PM

A lot of people are earning some good money in crypto trading. Besides a lot of people are losing some money also. Now I am pretty much confused. I want to start my career as a crypto trader. Should I start or should not?

Please share your thoughts and experience and help me.
I believe that you should try doing it but start small with money you can lose. Just remember that it is more risky and volatile than any other sort of trading.
MSTuTeJIb

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:27:17 PM

A lot of people are earning some good money in crypto trading. Besides a lot of people are losing some money also. Now I am pretty much confused. I want to start my career as a crypto trader. Should I start or should not?

In a few years of his career, crypto trading has brought me 20 times more money in just a year. In a regular job, I'd have to work 70 years to get that kind of money.
hanomnom

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:20:13 AM

Now it's cool. I think that this is even the most promising and common profession in the cryptocurrency market. I can say that now I fully support absolutely everyone who is engaged in trading
Anicasalar

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:34:37 AM

I think that this the most modern profession which only can be and now is worth pay on it attention. I am absolutely sure that in the future everything will be perceived in a completely different way
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 09:35:15 AM

trade can give you great results if persevere through this. though many people say stand and wait, but many who miss the profit which can be obtained from the trade. any increase there though not large, this can be changed to profit on crypto. start trading, this is a good field and feel free. as long as want to deepen crypto then this is a good thing that doesn't miss.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
chenhaonan

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:48:24 AM

This is not professional and usually takes a lot of time. For example, in the evening you can customize the alarm clock to observe the market. Professional traders do have high incomes, but their time costs are high.

Babyjamz3026

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:52:27 AM

It is a good profession when you manage like 1 million+ .
And if you have like several thousands in crypto and trade on yourself,so it is not something you can be proud of
pisston

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:58:36 AM

It is a good profession when you manage like 1 million+ .
And if you have like several thousands in crypto and trade on yourself,so it is not something you can be proud of
and nevertheless, if a person earned by physical labor several times less as compared with the profit from activity in the cryptocurrency business, then this situation deserves sufficient attention. At the same time, income with the help of cryptocurrency, even a few thousand dollars a month, can already be considered an achievement.
KarinaMix

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:41:55 AM

Maybe when you earn very well in cryptography, but for me it's an extra income, until I'm ready to make cryptography my main job, because everything is not very stable.
aalborg

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:56:25 AM

Hey mate, are you for real? Crypto trading can't be a profession, it is more likely a hobby and it can't be considered as a profession.
Find real job,please
kabzon_btw

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:57:22 AM

i th8nkmtaht any profession can be considered as hood as long as you enjoy it and ypu can ake a decent living thanks to it
kabzon_btw

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:58:05 AM

Hey mate, are you for real? Crypto trading can't be a profession, it is more likely a hobby and it can't be considered as a profession.
Find real job,please
well if a person can earn enough tonlive as a traderwhy not it is his choice and he has every right to do so why jot
Markperop

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:05:29 AM

Find real job,please
well if a person can earn enough tonlive as a traderwhy not it is his choice and he has every right to do so why jot
today there are a lot of people who are dissatisfied with what is happening in the cryptocurrency market But this is understandable, because when prices were high, all users of cryptocurrency liked it. And when the market fell, all income fell.

HELLO EVERYONE.
tuvic01
Copper Member

Activity: 546
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:07:13 AM

Actually am not the best person to advice you about the cryptocurrency trading as I am also still learning but I think your decision should be based on if you can withstand some heartbreaks that may come with the many disappointments in the cryptocurrency world because you will surely be disappointed and also be elated too when thing goes as you want it. So be ready for drama as I hope you get more of the excitement than the disappointment.
owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:26:29 AM

You correctly said that, by investing in cryptocurrencies, you can not only make good profits in the short and long term, but also lose all your money, so you need to learn a lot and appreciate all the risks before you can trade and invest in crypto-currencies, with which you will encounter.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002

= jasad =

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:32:31 AM

if you want to start, this is the most suitable time to buy.
You can trade short or long. but the main point is that you must have basic knowledge such as technical analysis, try to find insights for crypto trading
johnalyn

Activity: 314

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:34:33 AM

I think you should start to learn more while the current value of any currency has a low value in the market you can get more idea of how you should make a decision. And I think if you are not afraid and think that you are really ready to encounter things that you want to learn and to know you can start doing trading now.

Code:
◆Telegram ◆Twitter  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper ◆Reddit
         ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚         
rommelo24
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:01:53 PM

To start you should have a very high knowledge. Decisions should be base on data results and not only in instinct. You should also equipped yourself with true information.
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:18:01 PM

It goes with the passion and your calling whether the market is in bear period or bull trend, you will go on because you like trading and it's as if it is in your blood and you will take it whether you will or lose, so ask yourself first if you really want to be a trader.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
UnDerDoG81
Legendary

Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:16:43 PM

Anything that can give you a good financial income , that can sustain your daily and future needs is a good profession , so crypto trading can be considered a gpod profession if it really give you a good income and can sustain the needs you want to achieve.

A lot of people have left their jobs to go the route of making trader. So why did they do it? As I think, they have found a stable and permanent money for themselves, and that is the direction better than the previous job. So why not?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: