Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:48:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does crypto trading consider as a good profession?  (Read 3841 times)
laoou

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:14:58 AM

This is definitely a good job, but it must be a very professional trader to make money relatively easily. Many independent traders need to spend a lot of time. Your eyes are always on the cryptocurrency market.

hengha

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:24:02 AM

If you don't understand crypto, then I don't recommend that you start trading directly. The crypto market is very dangerous, it is not as simple as it seems!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
kak uli

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:28:21 AM

A lot of people are earning some good money in crypto trading. Besides a lot of people are losing some money also. Now I am pretty much confused. I want to start my career as a crypto trader. Should I start or should not?

Please share your thoughts and experience and help me.

agree, for me to think this is the best process that can be done by some people. but this is difficult for people who do not understand market movements. only for people who understand, this is called the best profession for trading. For those who don't understand, try not to do this risky activity. you should first learn before doing.

dhiraj0977

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 04:30:56 AM

At any stage, I really did not consider crypto trading as profession, it was so unexpected and volatile market, did not predict how much it will go down.  It is a almost certain risky profession to consider as serious profession.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:56:08 AM

A lot of people are earning some good money in crypto trading. Besides a lot of people are losing some money also. Now I am pretty much confused. I want to start my career as a crypto trader. Should I start or should not?

We see that the cryptoa currency market is very unstable. This year, almost all suffered serious losses in the value of their cryptocurrency. Only experienced traders can win with such price fluctuations. If you are willing to take the risk, you can try. I'm not ready to take that risk yet.
nepeso

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:12:40 AM

I also know some people who spend all their time trading and get regular income. But in fact, I do not consider such a profession a very good and reliable solution. After all, no one here can guarantee a stable income, sometimes there can be failures and loss of money.
tapaibuccok

Activity: 303

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:33:08 AM

of course, trading is the only job that can make you rich in a fast time, be it real or crypto trading, but you have to understand the risks of each trade to anticipate losses, asking questions will not give you the right answer, do it and rest assured every effort will not betray results
changxia

Activity: 294

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:35:55 AM

If you have enough knowledge of cryptocurrency, you can make enough money here, but if you are a newbie, this is dangerous! So please choose carefully!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
muksal

Activity: 373
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:03:30 AM

the good profession of crypto trading was, first of all, the participants had understood the ways in the trade. second, crypto traders can analyze the rise and fall in prices to avoid losses. if these conditions are in the crypto merchant, that's just called a good profession

No Pain No blood

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 09:17:02 AM

for some reason being a trader is something fun but it's different if the person who sees it. many who see traders are jobs that are boring and very risky.

but I judge by being a trader there is a lot of knowledge that I get. so I think this is a good job.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:13:53 PM

Anything that can give you a good financial income , that can sustain your daily and future needs is a good profession , so crypto trading can be considered a gpod profession if it really give you a good income and can sustain the needs you want to achieve.

A lot of people have left their jobs to go the route of making trader. So why did they do it? As I think, they have found a stable and permanent money for themselves, and that is the direction better than the previous job. So why not?

You would think so but that is not the case, many of those that have left their jobs did it before they could prove to themselves that they could make money as traders and now they are lamenting the decision that they took, that is why I have not left my job, I do not know if I will become successful as a trader and now I have two jobs which is very hard but it's something that I'm willing to do because the profits could be worth it.
escalante28

Activity: 742
Merit: 42

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:27:50 PM

Maybe your thinking that trading is like gambling that is why you have a doubt? Let me tell you this, when you gambling you only need lucky but when you invest in trading there are lots of expectation and assurance to gain a profit.  You can start trading but make sure you have the knowledge how to trade. Maybe you should start in a cheap altcoins in good trading platform that has a big volume so that you notice the price movement easily. Goodluck to you and don't for get to invest what you can afford to lose.
demonz666

Activity: 493
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:33:30 PM

if you are a person who is afraid of taking the risk of losing, you should not have to trade cryptos. working on a bounty project I think it's better than trading if you don't dare to take the risk of losing. because in crypto trading there is a big risk. crypto trading can make us rich overnight but it can also bankrupt us quickly. need experience and mental steel to be able to do crypto trading.
and if you want to try trading do it with as much capital as you can to lose and do research on coin movements every day.

BGanio

Activity: 128

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:37:00 PM

You can start your trade career but now market is completely red and i think it will be painful experience for you. If you really want to do that you can start small amount of money. But i think learning trading in bull market is better than bear market. Because you can loose your money during that bear market.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:52:44 PM

Everybody can try trading and see if it is for him or not. We can start with smaller amounts and practice
and get some experience. Trading requires some skills and controlling your emotions and to accept that
not each trade is a winning trade.

kidflash

Activity: 215

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:05:52 AM

My opinion, trading is only a side job. We cannot rely on income from trade. Except if you are a trading expert, I believe you will be able to get a lot of profit.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:32:23 AM

Crypto trading is a good source of making money as stated earlier. There the long term traders and short term traders (usually known as day-traders). The long term traders are more like the investors who study a particular coin and buy more of that coin at cheap price, wait for a couple of months or years and sell after a rise in price of that coin.
Day trading yields daily profits but require great expertise in studying the trending coins. The day traders a glued to the computer 24/7 studying the upward and downward movement of the coins and seizes the opportunity to buy whenever there is downward movement in price and sell at upward movement in price.
marksayson

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 12:34:29 AM

If you know a lot about the backgrounds of making trades in the exchange then you can start asap. But if you still don't know it yet, you must study first the technicalities and the price growth chart and know the common risk of making trades.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
adamreb

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:35:36 AM

Before working with trading in any case, you need to accumulate sufficient experience and knowledge. I believe that if you wish, you can make this area a successful and profitable profession. But at the same time, I think it is better to have another main income, so as not to depend only on the success of trading.
clololck

Activity: 459

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:29:26 AM

This is the opinion of many people, but it is not the case. Professional traders face great risks, especially bear markets. They are suffering from a lot of stress in their hearts, which is not conducive to health. In fact, no occupation is easy. Every profession wants to do well and must spend a lot of time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: