Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:54:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining or Trading which one is safe?  (Read 3222 times)
stely

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:21:50 AM

i think mining is safe.. because its no risk .. but trading is very risky.  if u experienced on marketplace then prefer you for trading.. or if you not experienced then mining is best for u.
I love every tiny thing about mining, but when I first calculated ROI I'd make it back in 4 months. Now it's just short of a year. Trading can do alot more. But I really love mining, one day another coin may come up that's ridiculously profitable.
EventChain

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:23:07 AM

Answer is Mining if you want stable.
And other hand, answer is Trading if you want to make more money.
candy69

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:24:48 AM

Well, for mining you have to invest a lot of money to buy mining hardware. You also need cheap electricity. On the other hand, you can start trading with a small amount of money. As you are a newbie, if you choose trading then you have to go for long-term trading.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:25:07 AM

I want to know about mining vs trading topic. Many people saying that mining is the safest source of earning some coin. On the contrary, some other people say that trading is the best source of earning money. As a newbie, I am a bit confused about that. Which one is safe to do you think?

Mining is not very profitable for most people.
Trading can be hugely profitable, but obviously it comes with a lot of risk - if you buy or sell at the wrong time, or buy the wrong coin, then you can end up losing a lot of money.
I would advise to forget about mining, and have a look at trading to see if you like it (but start with small amounts, obviously).

MEMEX

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:25:42 AM

I want to know about mining vs trading topic. Many people saying that mining is the safest source of earning some coin. On the contrary, some other people say that trading is the best source of earning money. As a newbie, I am a bit confused about that. Which one is safe to do you think?

In my opinion, mining may be safer, even though both will require large capital for optimal results. But in investment, greater risk always has greater profit potential. So I think mining will be more suitable if you are looking for safer investment diversification.
Djouga

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:26:29 AM

I'm not a pro, but both are risky, if you are not experimented, i advise you to not invest too much money in mining or trading. Start slowly Smiley
pokxon

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 10:27:28 AM

I think Trading is safer and more convenient. Because when you trade you can be in control of your capital properly . but when you are mining ,you will only be able to start getting back your capital before you make a profit.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Guider.travel  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:35:06 AM

You  may be mining coin that has ni value on the cryptocurrency market. I will therefore say that trading is safer. If you trade regularly con the market, you already know what to mine not the o talk of skill and experience you acquire that make you earn more in the future.

Sok Poho

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:47:06 AM

In my opinion, mining requires very large costs and only people who have a lot of money can do this, while trading I believe this is better and more profitable because trading can use a small fee and the results are also quite profitable even though it has a high risk but this is a good choice.
I Like Bitcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:50:42 AM

A beginner, to begin with, can try mining, and when coins appear, then a novice can try to trade these coins. Then it will be easier for him to determine what is better and much safer for him.

Baihum

Activity: 129

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:54:43 AM

I think trade and mining are good and safe for us to use every day, because the development of altcoin prices also increases every day. so we will also get good profits.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 10:58:03 AM

Both are not sage and not easy, these two methods are not easy to learn if it is all of us would have done trading and mining you can do trading but it would take ample time to learn and master but you do not have to spend a lot of money compare when you are setting a mining rigs and there are a lot of cost and do not guaranty quick profit at all.

cryptosharkk

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:02:10 AM

Mining is much safer than trading, but what about profit? its better do mine or trade. Which is profitable?

? ?? ?? ? ??    ?       BetGil.io      ?       BETGIL IS SET TO       ?    ?? ? ?? ?? ?
- - -    REVOLUTIONIZE THE ONLINE GAMING INDUSTRY   
Silverhand

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:07:05 AM

The current bitcoin price is $6438, while the ETH price is $272, and their price is approaching the price of mining! I think investing in mining is a very dangerous thing now!
quick_success

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:19:09 AM

Mining for me is something far away. If I had friends who showed me how to work, I would be engaged in mining. For me, everything is clear with investment and trading on the crypto exchange. This I will do.
Sarcasm

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:27:05 AM

The current bitcoin price is $6438, while the ETH price is $272, and their price is approaching the price of mining! I think investing in mining is a very dangerous thing now!
Mining is a safer way to earn money, but it is less effective than trading. Trading is the most profitable method of earning, but you can also lose all your money.
takngantuk

Activity: 1024

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 11:37:17 AM

in my opinion there is nothing safe. all have risks, so it depends on what you want to choose. and if you look at everything that is needed for mining, in my opinion it is no longer profitable. cheap altcoin prices plus the cost of electricity, internet and expensive maintenance are difficult to make a profit. and if you choose trading, you must be ready to wait for a long time. because the market is currently bad
infinity33

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:34:39 PM

Mining is a safer way to earn money, but it is less effective than trading. Trading is the most profitable method of earning, but you can also lose all your money.

It is not advisable to do trading as of the moment because the market price always change and we cannot predict when it will go up and when it will go down. If you want to do trading do it in long term, in this way there is more chances of earning rather than doing short trade or day trade. Mining is complicated if you do not know how really working on it.
R3ffun

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:19:49 PM

In my opinion mining is safer than the trading because we no need to take any effort in mining other than the capital to buy the miners but in trading we always have to work hard to make money.But both are risky too since mining cost will depends on your electricity cost and the trading will just like gambling.

same with me , i will choose for mining. actually, both have a risk and you need have knowledge of them first. but you need to have more money for mining than trading. although a mining needs a more time to get more profit.
silverleafy

Activity: 538

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:22:06 PM

Of course mining is less risky, but there is a huge investment at the start and no one could guarantee that the money will come back and how long it will take, that's a negative site of mining. I'm more for trading.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: