Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:19:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Want to earn some ethereum. How could I?  (Read 2687 times)
robattfield

Activity: 783
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:47:21 PM

I want to earn some ETH. How could I earn some ETH? Is there any website which will pay in ETH? Or is there any source of work, which will pay ETH as payment? Help me...
Join the airdrop or bounty now. You can earn a lot of tokens and you will sell it for ETH. But there is a risk in this job, because you can encounter junk airdrop, bounty dead or scam. You will waste time without getting anything, you should consider.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thenorthblue

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:49:38 PM

First of all you can participate bounty campaigns which are signature campaigns, content creation campaigns, social media campaigns. But do not forget not much bounty campaigns give ethereum. So you need to search which gives eth.

stue

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:13:28 PM

The existing projects in the ICO have quite a lot that provides the concept of payment in the form of ETH. It is very profitable, the project concept is good and the average is held by a reliable team, so the project runs in achieving the expected goals. In addition, you can also freely join the ICO, then after getting the token, you can exchange it to ETH.
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:18:29 PM

I do not think that someone can refuse, because earning ETH is probably the same as earning a few bucks, which in the future will also increase in price, like this is done today, many countries now do not understand how this happens at all
tianglistrik

Activity: 626
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:19:21 PM

I want to earn some ETH. How could I earn some ETH? Is there any website which will pay in ETH? Or is there any source of work, which will pay ETH as payment? Help me...
If you are not into investing directly to ethereum you may engage yourself in bounty projects where there are token rewards being distributed to the participants who are eligible and have do the task given. Token rewards are altcoins which can be traded to ethereum. But due to the market situation right now, expect not that much of profit and be patient if there will be unfortunate incidents.
indeed it is one of several ways to produce crypto. and other ways you can find in some famous articles. but the best reference remains a participant in the bounty campaign
chriseasan
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:20:47 PM

You can search for the freelancing jobs that are paid by Ethereum. Moreover, you can take part in bounty programmes to collect a lot of great tokens and exchange them into Ethereum, when the token will be live on exchanges.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:16:53 AM

As of many mates in this topic have said that you should firstly keep on searching the projects which give ethereum tokens in return of participating bounty campaigns. And then you ll get ethereum coins when the campaign is over.

I think that Ethereum's price is lower than it should be. In my mind during coming months Ethereum will rise. So you may buy this cryptocurrency and wait until it will rise. The good way to get income I suppose.
choychoy

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:08:24 PM

Joining bounties is good way of earning money from crypto as you will get your reward token from those bounty and trade it into ethereum once it's available in exchanges.

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
Cocoincos

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:13:40 PM

I dont any sites and projects which is paying in ETH, not it very hard to earn something, need to wait more easy times for crypto market
Lisa110386

Activity: 1204
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:46:19 PM

I have not heard about the websites that pay ethereum. If you do not want to invest your money, then you will help bounty and airdrop. But do not expect instant profits, sometimes have to wait a few months or even more than six months. In bounty, you can participate in various campaigns, depending on what you like more: social networks, translations into different languages, shoot video reviews or write articles on various cryptocurrency projects.
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:32:33 PM

if you want free eth then bounty hunting is your best bet, they pay in their tokens but you exchange it anytime with eth when it hit the market, but since you are newbie there is no chance you can participate in signature campaign, your best bet is social media campaign and article writing but you need to wait for months to claim your rewards and the ICO you are participating is also successful.

kieliremte

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:37:06 AM

I don't see any reason for invest into altcoins
healthsamvikit

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:42:09 AM

What to do on such market?
tiovaporo

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:51:45 AM

I'm tired of such hills
a d i m u l

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:58:10 AM

want to earn etherium Huh just follow it for now bounty campaign and look for clear and promising ones. that way you will get tokens that you can exchange with etherium.
boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:04:04 AM

want to earn etherium Huh just follow it for now bounty campaign and look for clear and promising ones. that way you will get tokens that you can exchange with etherium.
this is the easiest way for us to earn ethereum or bitcoin freely.but unfortunately too many people joining in this campaign and some of them make bounty reward have no value.they dumped it when listed to market.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 02:06:46 AM

this is the easiest way for us to earn ethereum or bitcoin freely.but unfortunately too many people joining in this campaign and some of them make bounty reward have no value.they dumped it when listed to market.

They earned it and its their choice to sell or not to sell. Bounty developers should cap limit the number of participants and if particular coin has good liquidity small dump shouldn't be a problem.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
tiovaporo

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:35:25 AM

Need to sell a crypto now?
kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:45:26 AM

There are campaign that paying the participant in ETH, but it's a rare occurrence. We need to look for it carefully. Cause most of the campaign giving their coins as a reward instead of ETH.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:20:53 AM

The easiest way, obviously is to take part in some bounty campaigns and earn tokens as rewards. You can later convert these tokens to either Ethereum or Bitcoin. However, I should warn you that the bounty payouts have gone down quite a bit now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: