Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:02:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is worth more use of gold?  (Read 2331 times)
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:18:37 PM

Gold and bitcoin are the totally different. Gold has a tradition and it will be also. As we live in modern age, we use bitcoin than gold and the transaction sytem of bitcoin is far easier than gold.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
conceivedspoon2

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:47:34 PM

This answer depends on who you ask. Gold has it own use while bitcoin also has its own. Gold is fiat and you can hold it while bitcoin is digital. But you can both trust the two currencies and people place more value on gold than bitcoin especially for the old generation. Both gold and bitcoin worth more in their own capacities.
aleksnutis

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:19:18 PM

Bitcoin has great prospects to become more significant than gold, because it surpasses gold in the following points:
- Bitcoin mining is cheaper
- storage cost is lower
- transfer cost is lower
kvipcn

Activity: 255
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 08:29:13 PM

I don't really think Bitcoin is worth more than Gold. Both bitcoin and Gold are two different things, one is a digital currency and the other is mineral commodity. While in terms of bitcoin investment and trading, it is highly possible to make some reasonable amount of profit, but i don't see this as being more valuable than Gold. Please let's just see bitcoin as a digital currency and stop all this speculations.
FedorIzmailov

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:27:25 PM

I also think that the main disadvantage of Bitcoin is precisely the price of transactions - they are incredibly large. if we can solve this situation, in the future we will be able to raise the cryptocurrency market to a new level
loveinberlin

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:57:01 PM

Thanks for sharing an interesting article. As for me, BTC is worth more than gold even. I can see out future in btc coin while gold has become useless already in the era of digital technologies
Kurevazeyo

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:37:31 AM

Gold and bitcoin are the totally different. Gold has a tradition and it will be also. As we live in modern age, we use bitcoin than gold and the transaction sytem of bitcoin is far easier than gold.
Gold has been used since the days of Ancient Egypt, so its value has been uniform throughout the world, because there is a gold exchange in London which is a reference from other countries to equalize prices. While bitcoin, which is only 10 years old, is still looking for price adjustments that are the benchmark for bitcoin throughout the world, because bitcoin, which without government intervention will determine its own price based on the realization in the bitcoin market.
jemarie20

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:32:36 PM

Bitcoin is very useful, because we can make more money here, by simple holding bitcoin and by bying some bitcoin in low price and sell it in higher price, in that way we can earn big amount of money.

Amevalentine

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:39:33 PM

I agree with you that gold and bitcoin are almost the same and the results are almost the same and I think we just have to develop bit by bit so that bitcoin is more than gold
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 06:33:25 PM

bitcoin is most worthiable than gold.  bitcoin transaction is too easy.  and bitcoin holding system is uniqe. if you hold it will increase but gold doesnt.

Susan Smith

Activity: 22
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:36:33 PM

Even gold. All of them need to take a large enough volume so that people believe it is valuable. To keep this value, it needs a certain property. Gold is just a rock. It is valuable because it has the characteristics Bitcoin has. Many supporters of free trade, so they do not trust both the government and the paper money, have made such people more interested in Bitcoin.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:38:45 PM

What makes bitcoin more valuable than gold is that bitcoin is a digital asset that will continue to increase in price as the times evolve with global digitalization, in contrast to gold which has an erratic physical and number of mining results while we know the total amount so that bitcoin will become a rare item in the future.
jobukegoya

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:38:36 PM

The most obvious difference is that there is physical gold and bitcoin is not physical. But the value is more valuable now, because the price movement is faster than gold. So investors prefer biotcoin investment rather than gold, especially investors and speculators.
AiBBio

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:50:04 PM

In my opinion gold still has a role to play in the finance world and probably always will. I wouldn't be expecting a gold standard to be restored anytime soon nor a widespread adoption in the case of a financial apocalypse, but I guarantee people will still be collecting and trading gold as a store of wealth. It's just not practical enough for daily transactions though. Bitcoin is well on its way to solving these problems. We just need improvements in the transaction cost and speed (and efficiency in terms of electricity, a big problem until we do away with fossil fuels). Once that happens it will be more useful and appealing to investors.
denmark00

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:28:37 AM

of course, bitcoin is way more value than gold, it was 20,000us in late of 2017. now it's down, but still good value
Even now bitcoin's value is better than gold but it is not stable, we can not know when the price of bitcoin will go down.
Serious Miner

Activity: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:34:37 PM

There is no doubt bitcoin is more precious than gold. Bitcoin is a digital currency and it is highly volatile and even it is decentralized where gold is metal which is stored for future needs. We should not even compare between bitcoin and gold both are different in nature. So I think bitcoin is really worth more use of gold Smiley.
SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:40:35 PM

I answer yes because bitcoin is a new product of modern times and gold is an old tradition so the more advanced technology nowadays the product is losing its product or the tradition of the past and bitcoin is what I mean
harimauagam

Activity: 410
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:49:40 PM

because bitcoin can now be made as a payment that is legitimate or more valuable than gold because to invest high and surely it is not a little pocket money that will be spent.
RadjorBlade

Activity: 78

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:03:07 AM

Comparing gold with bitcoin is not true, because gold is owned as a beauty accessory while bitcoin is owned as an investment. Both of them do have investment value, if gold is slower but less risky. Bitcoin is faster but the risk is high. So bitcoin is more promising than gold, only a higher level of emotional control.
primejia

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:34:10 AM

Yes, I think Bitcoin is more useful than gold, for example :
in transactions Bitcoin more simple than gold, Using Bitcoin all people can make a transactions only 1-5 minute.
Bitcoin simple, secure and fast than gold
to be a clear means of payment, the bitcoin currency is better than gold, you really want to know that the bitcoin currency is currency. , gold is more appropriate to be an asset not as a means of exchanging goods. So this is bitcoin and gold, the usage is clearly different. if bitcoin is a digital currency, gold is usually a valuable asset, or for guarantor of currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: