Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:38:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: it's time to buy ethereum  (Read 47098 times)
romaleshc

Activity: 204
Merit: 250

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:57:44 PM

What are you waiting for without investing in ETH? At this time, the exchange rate of ETH is falling to just $ 185. If you do not invest at this point, you will not have a better investment opportunity. The long-term investment in ETH with me is always the right decision at all times.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nexjr14

Activity: 216
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:40:41 AM

In fact, the price of Ethereum that fell really out of my prediction. So, I will first look at the future news about Ethereum, because I am a little scared if I have to invest in Ethereum, which is increasingly falling.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:06:23 AM

The Ethereum is a very promising coin. I honestly studied the current situation and can not understand the reasons why the price for it is now so low and continues to fall. But I'm sure that Ethereum has a great future and everything will work out!
Indick123

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:24:23 AM

Yes it is time to buy ETH but I don't know down trend have reached but for now is rights time to buy in low price and selling it when market have retuned to normal position.
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:43:27 AM

Now it is the better option for people who want to invest because ETH price decreased a lot in the market. I hope it is very good to invest in ETH because the value is going down deeply and maybe it will touch the value of 150$.
MaryKiTy22

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:04:52 AM

ethereum is under $ 200 rebound after time so if there is a chance of capital you should invest in buying etherum today to buy low-priced ethereum
Digipay.Network
Copper Member

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:18:29 AM

I think this is good time to buy ETH. You need to hold for a long term and it will return soon.
honghe99

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:20:35 AM

I suggest you wait any longer. Now ETH may continue to fall for a while, because there is not a lot of money to take over ETH. People are still selling ETH. If you buy now, you can suffer losses!

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Gayu123

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:39:17 AM

I think we should wait till the September ending because ethereum keep falling day by day and this will be huge profit if buying at the September ending
Obligations123

Activity: 156

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:48:15 AM

Investing in ethereum now is a big risk because no limit set for the falling of ethereum compare to bitcoin
Evaporation 123

Activity: 226

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:14:21 AM

I believed if we go into trading of ethereum now it will be a better option and a way of making big profit because ethereum will not fall more than 150$
Candycrush22

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:20:48 AM

don't be worried, the market will be back. this just another speculation without any logic, there is a lot of bad news that leads to Ethereum's downside. But I'm not sure about the future of Bitcoin and ethereum. maybe you are right.
aggress0r

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:52:02 AM

As I said here recently Ether still doesn't have any sign of getting healthier, I said it when it was $260 and said to wait. Now you see the 24h hour fall was -10%. Ether losing weight so fast. May be predictions concerning $100 were not so miraculous.
HODL_guy

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:42:46 PM

Let it fall a little bit more and everyone will be able to fill the pockets with ETH, absolutely. If it will be 150$ it will a crazy price to purchase it.

Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:50:46 PM

Today's price for the Ethereum is just a penny. Do not buy this asset at such prices it's just an investment suicide! I think that this coin will give very strong growth and profit in the very near future!
phipham123

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:51:02 PM

is this the right time to buy ethereum coins, for now eth prices have dropped very badly this year, even as long as I know cryptocurrency now ethereum is in a downward condition.
according to your analysis, eth prices next month will be reached like prices at the beginning of the year
or it will even stabilize in the coming year.

I think this is the best time to buy Ethreum even though the market may fall further. Ethereum is still a very strong foundation and has a long-term development path. And you should know a rule "buy when the market is scared and sell when the market is excited"

And you should look at this chart to refer to the market, to make the right decision

matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:04:16 PM

Let it fall a little bit more and everyone will be able to fill the pockets with ETH, absolutely. If it will be 150$ it will a crazy price to purchase it.
Most of those spectators are waiting for this range and it might be a bargain sale when it reach 150$ or even below that, we can't predict what can be the next movement if you are a long term investor type you can start buying little by little spit your investment so even the value falls more you will be able to keep on buying before the bounce back happen, it's depend on how you assess and how you trust your own understanding.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Rhosadah
Copper Member

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:03:08 PM

the ethereum price is now the same in 2017 where before the increase was so high, so if I had some funds to buy ethereum
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:22:03 PM

Still i dont think that it is the correct time to buy as still Ethereum is in bearish mode and the support price is nearby $150 so if anyone is thinking of buying then they can wait for one day and then start buying when the price is nearby $160 but dont think that it will boost up immediately as it will take time to go up this time due to whole crypto market is in bearish
Panda.Panna

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:55:45 PM

is this the right time to buy ethereum coins, for now eth prices have dropped very badly this year, even as long as I know cryptocurrency now ethereum is in a downward condition.
according to your analysis, eth prices next month will be reached like prices at the beginning of the year
or it will even stabilize in the coming year.
I think it's time to buy, but the price of eth can still go down, so there is still time and you can wait, but then I think there will be a sharp increase.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: