Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:56:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: it's time to buy ethereum  (Read 47098 times)
Peri0n

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

quarkchain.io

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:17:31 PM

Now the market is like a Christmas sale! I think if you have faith in the crypt and especially eth, it is worth making a purchase! Personally, I did.)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LDenis555

Activity: 317
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:23:49 PM

is this the right time to buy ethereum coins, for now eth prices have dropped very badly this year, even as long as I know cryptocurrency now ethereum is in a downward condition.
according to your analysis, eth prices next month will be reached like prices at the beginning of the year
or it will even stabilize in the coming year.
What will happen next year with the crypto-currency market is a mystery for me, which will be solved only by time. I hope that the situation will change and we will have only the green light. But who knows, it may take a long time.
santouao

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:31:58 AM

is this the right time to buy ethereum coins, for now eth prices have dropped very badly this year, even as long as I know cryptocurrency now ethereum is in a downward condition.
according to your analysis, eth prices next month will be reached like prices at the beginning of the year

i have some buy orders around 80$ price, Im want to buy at the bottom sink of ethereum. Im not sure if those orders were going to be filled. But an ending within this year below 100 is really a devastating event for ethereum. But I'm still with eth has they not showing yet their products which could change the tides of wave.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:59:46 AM

i have some buy orders around 80$ price, Im want to buy at the bottom sink of ethereum. Im not sure if those orders were going to be filled. But an ending within this year below 100 is really a devastating event for ethereum. But I'm still with eth has they not showing yet their products which could change the tides of wave.
maybe now is the lowest price for ETH. well, I feel that the price of ETH will not be under $ 100 this year. however, if that happens, of course you can buy large quantities of ETH according to your purpose. well, but I still find it difficult to think like that.
kriptoman171

Activity: 307

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:39:42 AM

There is an opinion that now the very low price of ethereum, but I had the same opinion when he went down from six hundred dollars to 470 dollars, and then to 400 dollars, and then to 220 dollars .... and what we see now.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:45:35 AM

maybe now is the lowest price for ETH. well, I feel that the price of ETH will not be under $ 100 this year. however, if that happens, of course you can buy large quantities of ETH according to your purpose. well, but I still find it difficult to think like that.
I don't think ETH have a chance to grow again just like before and I think the price of bitcoin will be $50 this coming Jan. after the launch of Bakkt this is a target month for other coins to rise again but not for ETH.

I'm expecting to see the price around $50 for ETH next year. There are lots of people complaining about lots of fake and scam token out there so it is one of the reasons why the price of ETH keeps decreasing.
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:06:30 AM

In my opinion, the ETH price may fall below $ 50, if we continue to buy now, then the end of 2018 will be the next discount, not the increase as people have ever expected.

yountt2

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:18:20 AM

If you having been putting off the buying of ethereum since the beginning of this year,  there is no better time to buy ethereum with passion than now.  This is the cheapest ether we have seen since the rally of ethereum last year.  Ether dump is a unique opportunity to buy!

center]     K L I C K Z I E          by Tautachrome, Inc.     |     ✓ Open Network   ✓ Open Source   ✓ Decentralized   ✓ Auditable
-   Building trust with verifiable imagery for the new era   -     ►  TOKEN PRE-SALE LIVE
●          ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     GITHUB     ●     TELEGRAM     ●          ●[/center]
newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:08:42 AM

Yes now is the right time to buy etherium as investment for a long term , because once it goes high in value you can gain more profits from it. Etherium is like bitcoin in terms of gaining more profits in a long term , they are for a long term investments and for a long term gaining of profits. Now that the market is in dip , its not only etherium to buy for invesment , there are also many coins to buy and good to invest for long term and for short term.

Yes, still, the prices for this altcoin are extremely low. It means that Ethereum is going to start the race. Thus, it will be better to choose exactly this cryptocurrency - the returns will be high.
MRY

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 11:33:58 AM

yes, this is a good time to buy ethereum because ethereum prices are currently very low and you should know that ethereum has a good future and will continue to grow with many being used as a platform in some ICO

Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:04:02 PM

yes, this is a good time to buy ethereum because ethereum prices are currently very low and you should know that ethereum has a good future and will continue to grow with many being used as a platform in some ICO
in my opinion it's better to wait again because the price will continue to decline until the end of the year, so wait until the price drop has stopped and starts to rise then that's the right time to buy ethereum.
Jesabela04

Activity: 540

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:28:23 PM

If we'll take a look at the current value of ethereum, we could see that we are now experiencing the dip. It is important that we'll take advantage of it. Buying is a good thing to do. Selling won't be effective during this season but to buy and hold more. Just look at the effective way to earn.
ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:27:36 PM

that's right because if you buy ethereum now to be a long-term investment it would be great to get a big profit, because later on ethereum will definitely soar its price because this coin is very fast to experience price increases

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
johanesrobin

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:31:23 PM

I'm not sure that eth will survive in December, this is related to the continued decline in bitcoin prices. I think December will be the lowest point for bitcoin $ 3800. but this is only a prediction of some friends. a good decision is not to enter the market today until the end of the year.
globeex

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:48:11 PM

ETH will drop to under 80$. after that it’s probably a good time to buy some
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:36:10 PM

that's right because if you buy ethereum now to be a long-term investment it would be great to get a big profit, because later on ethereum will definitely soar its price because this coin is very fast to experience price increases
I have special views on eth investments. Since ethereum is an open source technology, corporations have the right to create private blockchains that will not use public Ethereum-blockchain, and will not directly refer to ethereum as such. However, the broadcast market is currently supported by most crypto-markets, which has acquired the Bitcoin network.
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:03:40 AM

You nailed it eth just dropped to $83 yesterday and now its again fluctuating in $100 ,market is so volatile and I think many weak holders are still dumping cant understand why while the wise men are buying preparing for the next take off and going back to the moon its a repeated cycle this bear market and manipulation going to end very soon.

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:13:02 AM

You nailed it eth just dropped to $83 yesterday and now its again fluctuating in $100 ,market is so volatile and I think many weak holders are still dumping cant understand why while the wise men are buying preparing for the next take off and going back to the moon its a repeated cycle this bear market and manipulation going to end very soon.
Those wise manipulators are grabbing each opportunities to collect cheap coins and hold it for a while, when fomo's showed up they will easily dumped it again, the cycle will be like this and for sure opportunist are everywhere trying to catch up with weak traders, if you can play the game and you are a risky type of investors buying and holding before the next mooning is the best option to do right now.
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:35:17 AM

at present the price of ethereum in the exchange falls very deep and the price is very cheap so now is the right time to buy ethereum and other coin.
AwoCorporation

Activity: 296

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 05:35:15 AM

at present the price of ethereum in the exchange falls very deep and the price is very cheap so now is the right time to buy ethereum and other coin.
If you believe the market's ability with the ethereum with current prices I am sure you will get a huge profit when the market recovered. Indeed the growth of prices  ethereum and other altcoin will not take place quickly, all of the take time slowly I'm sure ethereum will back up.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: