Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:17:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: it's time to buy ethereum  (Read 47098 times)
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:48:14 AM

Ethereum is hitting the lowest price of the year today. Don't know if it the absolute bottom or not but worth buying a little at this price.
well, if you believe that ETH prices will still rise in the near future, you can say that this is a pretty low price. well, but right now, I feel that monitoring the developments that occur at ETH prices is quite good.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:11:12 AM

Yes, it is very good to buy at this position, because the price of ETH went very low in the market. It makes us buy more ETH in the market because the price went all time very low this year. It is giving a great opportunity to the investors again.
gamer4156

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:18:12 AM

No, market will go down, until eth touch 80

After just 3 months ETH is ready to touch $80. It is just 50 dollars away from your prediction. It is possible that you wrote 80 by the way or it was your prediction as you did not mentioned any reason or theroy about this downfall. But this is the right time to invest in ETH. This is the lowest price of the year.
res1dentev7

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:56:13 AM

In my opinion Ethereum is good for buying in any time beacuse it is priceless, but of course if you see that it is on low level you should buy it now

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Grechkatx

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:20:13 AM

is this the right time to buy ethereum coins, for now eth prices have dropped very badly this year, even as long as I know cryptocurrency now ethereum is in a downward condition.
according to your analysis, eth prices next month will be reached like prices at the beginning of the year
or it will even stabilize in the coming year.
Stabilization should happen, but not this year. While we only go down and even lower. But it is already possible to buy some coins. Then everything can change and if you do not have time to buy coins, you have to buy more expensive.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:45:34 AM

is this the right time to buy ethereum coins, for now eth prices have dropped very badly this year, even as long as I know cryptocurrency now ethereum is in a downward condition.
according to your analysis, eth prices next month will be reached like prices at the beginning of the year
Stabilization should happen, but not this year. While we only go down and even lower. But it is already possible to buy some coins. Then everything can change and if you do not have time to buy coins, you have to buy more expensive.

Ethereum is one of a most compatible asset, which many people do resemble and buy this one in appropriable way. Consequently, the market still fighting the risky bearishness, which can give people's opportunity to grab as its price are very cheap. I highly recommend to buy more coins probably ethereum and bitcoin because in the mere future we can receive a massive profits when the stability has occur. And it can difinitely bring the hefty pump up and hopefully be consistent.
SparkleToken
Copper Member

Activity: 54
Merit: 7

Sparklemobile.io

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 11:52:09 AM

Due to current trends, I would say this is a global "market reset" before institutional money starts flowing in. When official ETF's are established the market will see accelerated user adoption. Ether will be fine, Vitalik is an alien and BCH is the devil.  

◾ twitterfacebooktelegram         Connect users with  
SPARKLE   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    quality automotive     
                 ❱❱❱ JOIN ❰❰❰      [  WHITPAPER  ]         detailing services  
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:43:09 PM

For some reason I do not think so. Although I used to believe in Ethereum the most. Now I don’t believe in him, I like Ripple most of all now. I advise you to look at him
Ajinomoto40

Activity: 338

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:54:20 PM

The time of buying ethereum is when the price of it is currently low. After buying one, try to hold it as long as you can and wait for the perfect timing that you are going to sell it. In that idea, you can earn a big amount of money by just holding your coin.

Coinseeker22

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:58:44 PM

Time to buy Ethereum if you truly believe that this coins has a future. Given the odds thats a risk right now. I know that the value is tempting and that if you miss this and it shoots upward you’ll regret it. But there is still no confirmation if Ethereum os already back

--- WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
Unplugged

Activity: 352

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:26:22 PM

It's a good opportunity now,But we don't know if it will continue to depreciate.
Everything is a gamble ,The good fortune will always be with you.

I too believe that if you think, depending on how you see whether it'll rise back or will continue to depreciate, now is the right time to buy and invest in Eth while the price is still low. It's only a gamble if you don't know what you're doing. You're investing if you know and you research about it before getting yourself into something.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
waONE

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:40:21 PM

The time of buying ethereum is when the price of it is currently low. After buying one, try to hold it as long as you can and wait for the perfect timing that you are going to sell it. In that idea, you can earn a big amount of money by just holding your coin.
in my opinion it's better to wait even longer because ethereum prices will decline for quite a long time so it will still get worse, so wait until the moment ethereum prices will rise just the right time to buy.

pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:40:44 PM

With the decline in ethereum prices in my opinion it is indeed very suitable to be able to get profits with current investments. including ethereum which is currently experiencing price declines. You can buy it and start investing

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Rune
Legendary

Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:39:03 PM

I don't see much point in buying ETH here over Bitcoin unless you just really believe in Ethereum.
Bitcoin is just more reliable to stay on top then ETH is so its a better bet on btc and they both will increase a similar percentage when this bear market is over.
bkbirge

Activity: 1197
Merit: 482

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:40:59 PM

It's a good time to buy chocolate coins.
maxim000

Activity: 304

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:46:07 PM

I think this is not the right time to invest in ETH because price of ETH is continuously decreasing from last few weeks. When I invested in ETH the price of one ETH was 195 USD now price of ETH is below 140 USD
I think price of ETH will go down in coming weeks. It's better to invest in dash or tether.
Gatotare

Activity: 728
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:48:58 PM

You can invest partially, you can buy from 125-130 dollar little, and you can put other orders to 115-10595 dollar for example, I'm doing like this. I dont know what will happen and will market continue dropping but this prices are very low for eth.
sergiorus

Activity: 840
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:08:57 PM

I don't see much point in buying ETH here over Bitcoin unless you just really believe in Ethereum.
Bitcoin is just more reliable to stay on top then ETH is so its a better bet on btc and they both will increase a similar percentage when this bear market is over.
I agree
tough times...I sold everything for Btc. now I have nothing but Btc. It is the only one coin that will persist those tough times with 99.9% chance
Zufox

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:18:41 PM

In fact,I thought that $ 200-for Ethereum-is a great price and a great opportunity to buy this coin in order to get a good profit.
but the price of Ethereum - $ 130 shocked me. I didn't think the market would fall so low.
Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:50:47 PM

In fact,I thought that $ 200-for Ethereum-is a great price and a great opportunity to buy this coin in order to get a good profit.
but the price of Ethereum - $ 130 shocked me. I didn't think the market would fall so low.

As of the moment, this is definitely be the time to buy some Eth. This is definitely the lowest value that hit this year and probably most of us didn't expect it to happen. It just proved itself that volatility will always popped in just a matter of days. So, we hope that there are more cryptoenthusiast that would grab the opportunity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: